PDA

View Full Version : What about Halloween?

Amanda420
02-03-2006, 05:19 AM
So I KNOW im not the only one who sees this as a great opportunity to go out dressed. The first time My wife acctually pushed me to do it, but I was tring to supress the urges and I knew I would be too into it for her so I chickend out until a year later. And just as I thought, she did not like how into it I was! (Well I did surprise her with a fully shaved, fake nail , and painted toenail "rehersal" a week before halloween 03!) So I went down to walgreens, bought some veet I believe, and went home. I told her I wanted to use the veet to remove all my head hair ( I was already buzzed all the way down ). So while the veet vas working on my head, when my wife walked away I "accidenty" rubbed in a leathal amount of the hair remover to my brows,knowing that if I drew some on I would look much more fem! Of course after the shower I pretended to freak out about my cancer like appearance, secretly over joyed. Anyway she went back to walgreens to get me a brow pencil that matched my cheap ass blonde wig. Little did she know that I had been hoarding myself some clothes that fit and had purchased some cute (but 4' tall!) black bongo sandals. I also scored a girdle from one of her larger friends who gave her a box of old clothes that ironicly fit me perfect! So between the shape molding underwear and my makeup,(which she did a great job on!) I looked pretty good. No one in her family believed it was me! And when my mom saw me , that was the best , she said I looked great! With a twinkle in her eye like she saw the daughter she never had for the first time! We then ventured to my grandmas and she did not recognize me and my uncle acctually groped my breast!! Talk about wierd! Then we took the kids out trick or treating and man was my feet killing me! However, I got absoutly zero laughs and I was pretty much ignored amoung dozens of stangers! Overall it still is a night Ill never forget! We were gonna end the night at a local bar to see if ant guys would try to pick up on me (her idea!) but unfortunatly we got into a fight an called it a night. BTW, I was wearing a pink blouse with some capri levis,and bongo sandals. I was fully shaved and had put on some do it yourself french manicure nails. A few days earlier I painted my toenails dark red.The only thing was dealing with the strange month of no eyebrows. Im DEFINITLY doing it this year, and I know I look lots better than I did then.
p.s. our fight that night started because her sister said I looked better(she had just gave birth a month beforel) than she did!

jjjjohanne
02-03-2006, 05:40 AM
I've posted this before, but a few years ago I dressed for halloween. I went shopping in the weeks before. I would tell the clerks what I was doing and they would happily help me. They would have me try on stuff and they would give me their opinions. I found a dress with a long jacket. It helped hide my V shape. I wore hose under my clothes, so when I would try on stuff, they would see them. No one ever seemed to react like I was doing anything unpredictable. I was given compliments on my figure and legs. I had never gone shopping like this, and I was hooked.

My wife, who knows, was not excited about going out with me. We ended up visiting a neighbor. My wife was dressed in my suit. The neighbors seemed to be a little awkward. I suppose they figured out it wasn't just a Halloween gag. We spent some time at our neighbors'/friends' house and then we went to Blockbuster to get a movie. She was too uncomfortable to go to a restaurant with me. The young guy who was working the counter at Blockbuster kept sneaking peaks at my legs. (They looked good!) He would try not to let me see him doing it. I thought about all of the times I have sneaked a peek at a girl's legs and tried to hide it. I guess I was just as obvious as he was. That was educational!

DanaJ
02-03-2006, 08:06 AM
Putting hair removal creams on your face especially near your eyes is VERY dangerous! Seriously, I am pretty surprised that you didn't burn yourself if it stayed on long enough to take off all your brows.

Pretty lucky a friend of your wife happened to give a box of clothes which just happened to be right before Halloween and they happened to just fit, eh? ;)

Halloween was my very first time done head to toe too :)

TGMarla
02-03-2006, 08:42 AM
Several years back, my wife suggested this as well. It gave me the opportunity to buy a wig, which I wore for years, and shave my legs, too. When I was getting ready, she had left me a new pair of pantyhose on the bed....just for me! How sweet! Little did she know how much practice I had had with this. I even did the fingernails. I got all kinds of nice comments on just how good I looked, but alas, it was not to last. The next week it was back to hairy legs and no nails. Rats!

Miriannah
02-03-2006, 08:47 AM
Yeah, I was about to say, using hair removal products on your eyebrows is BAD! Do you have any idea what will happen if even a little bit gets into your eye? It's best to just shave those, they come off with minimal fuss anyway, and the shaving means they'll grow back a bit faster.

Oh yeah: This halloween or next, I really want to try and get away with going out...in something. ^^

Amanda420
02-03-2006, 11:37 AM
I know that It was not a good idea, but, she already had refused to pluck them for me a few days earlier, so I had to make it look like an accident! It didnt remove all the hair on my head or brows, but since I looked like a leprocy victim, she shaved off the remainder. And it slightly irritated my skin, I got the kind for gentle skin and followd directions. It was foam so it was easy to manage also. Thanks fo the concern tho!

Melinda G
02-03-2006, 12:20 PM
I always go out on Halloween. It's also a good time to buy stuff. I bought a cute blue sparkly Charleston dress at the Halloween store. Then I cut several inches off and hemmed it. Devastating! I'll try to take some pics and post them. I also bought a cute Little Red Riding Hood dress. Next year I want to pick up a sexy witch outfit.

Shannon S.
02-04-2006, 04:43 AM
If I was to ever don full female attire and go out in public... this would most definately have to be the day!

Deidra Cowen
02-04-2006, 08:16 AM
Very cool story Amanda and I am gald you had fun. Burning off the eyebrows with neet or nair however sounds a bit scary! LOL

This past Halloween was like you my first en-femme. I actually did not know that I was going to be able to go out since I was supposed to have my kids that night. But the Exwife called and told me the kids were going to parties and I did not need to come get them.

I luv my kids but I must confess with a bit of guilt I was very excited. I ran around atlanta on Halloween afternoon trying to find a outfit. Finally on like the 4th store I found a witch outfit. I decided to really overdo the makeup and went as a 'Goth Witch.'

Partied at the Stage Door bar that night with a bunch of my Tgirl friends and had a hoot. I also for one of the first times that night went to a store in my neighborhood just to check out reactions by regular people.

It was a great night and looking forward to many more ...I hope!

Here is my outfit that night....

Raychel
02-04-2006, 08:27 AM
Last Halloween I was ever so hoping that my wife would let me go dressed as a woman. I have never been a big fan of halloween, But if I could get dressed up all nice, that would surely change my mind about that holiday. Maybe next year.

Amanda420
02-04-2006, 11:39 AM
At first I was aprehensive about tring to look "good". My wife wanted me to be like a nasty hairy drag queen, but I said hell no! I said If I am going to do this I want to fool people! She bought that but didnt know I intended to shave my body and paint my toenails! But The urge was too strong and I just went with whatever I wanted to do!

Genifer Teal
02-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Sound like you had lots of fun. Glad the Holloween spirit geve you the oppourtunity to let out your fem side. Sorry to hear about your fight later that evening.

our fight that night started because her sister said I looked better

This is a sore spot with many SO's. It is almost a given that the male body is leaner in many of the areas where women store their fat. They are very conscious of this (we would be too if we had it). Even if our over all appearance is not as great, they will focus on certain areas they are self conscious about and can be bothered that we look better their.

I wish I had advice on how to handle this self image issue. Tread lightly in this delicate area. Remember to shower her with compliments as much as you can. Be sure to let her know she is the woman you lust after and not your own fem image. Hopefully this will reassure her.

Hugs - Genfier