PDA

View Full Version : So...I...did...it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrissi
04-03-2015, 07:48 PM
Well today started like any other, but I knew after work that I was traveling to GB in Auburn MA to try and "complete my look." So in my skinny jeans and plaid off I went, and so I arrived. Dull and boring and well maybe a little preppy.

I never anticipated what would happen next.

After choosing my new wig and fitting my new bra and forms, I tried on a cute black long sleeve blouse....well that did it!!!!! IT. I wanted to go home like that.

I have never been out of the house for anything meaningful dressed, and here I was an hour from home. I wanted to do this right. So I asked for a makeover and WOW, I was so happy, so comfortable, so excited to be out. At first the SA thought I was going to clean up before I left, but there was no way that was going to happen.

I paid for my new items, many of which I was wearing out of the store, and off I went. I couldn't just drive straight home.

I was feeling too, too, at home already!
So I stopped, at a CVS, and for the first time in my life walked into a public place en femme!!!!!!!!!! I did it!!!!!!!

It was wonderful and liberating and scary and...nobody cared. :D
I purchased what I went in for and well a new pair of flats was in order, because I didn't bring any with me, and well my old boat shoes just didn't go. So off to Famous Footwear....there I found a cute pair of flats on the clearance rack...

the SA thought they were cute too. :)

So out the door I went with a new pair of flats...

on the radio Elton John came on with "Someone Saved My Life Tonight!"

At home finally, I just couldn't help snapping a couple of selfies of just how excited and great I felt about today! MY FIRST TIME OUT IN PUBLIC.

love and hugs
Chrissy

Ceera
04-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Congratulations!

franlee
04-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Congratulation and you Look Fantastic!

Alice_2014_B
04-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Awesome pictures and Story!
Really like the flats. The pictures look like a lot of fun :)

Melody A
04-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Congrats Chrissy!! Your expressions in these pics are priceless. I can't help but feeling excited with you :yahoo:

Hugs,

Melody

Chardonnay Merlot
04-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Glamour Boutique..That is where i got started :)

Chrissi
04-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Thank you Ceera :rose:

franlee...I feel FANTASTIC! Thanks so much...:rose:

Thank you Alice...the flats match the lace on my blouse...sooo cute. :rose:

Thanks Melody...this day has been fabulous...I have a huge smile on my face...that just won't go away :rose:

love and hugs
Chrissy

BLUE ORCHID
Hi Chrissy, You have that natural feminine look about your self.:hugs:

Jamie M
Awww they're amazing pics to go with an amazing story, like Melody said your expression in those last couple of photos says everything you need to know , they're beautiful for the sheer excitement in your eyes :D well done lovey, there'll be no stopping you now !

Julie Denier
04-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Yay! Good for you! You look wonderful ;)

justmetoo
04-03-2015, 08:25 PM
Sounds like a great first time out! You look awesome! You are just beaming! :)

Suzie Petersen
04-03-2015, 08:45 PM
That is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! :) What a first time experience that was!!!

I cant even remember my first time out, it is a long long time ago in a galaxy .. well never mind, suffice to say it has been a while. I didnt go anywhere special, just browsing and being out. Didnt interact with anyone and was pretty scared about the whole thing. I sure did not have the courage you just displayed! Well done girl!

The pictures are great too! Not only do you look good, and cute, but the pictures a bubbly!! (if thats a word!).
I especially like the blurry one actually! The super laugh/smile in that one is wonderful!

So, whats next? You already checked like 15 boxes with this one event! ;)

Hugs
Suzie

Leslie Langford
04-03-2015, 08:51 PM
We all know just how you feel...intoxicating and oh! so liberating, isn't it? ;) :eek: :thumbsup:

Looks as if we will need a crowbar to pry you off Cloud 9 now... :daydreaming: :heehee:

Jenniferathome
04-03-2015, 09:15 PM
good on you!

Pat
04-03-2015, 09:22 PM
Awesome! You look absolutely great and today was a great day for it weather-wise. Congratulations! I keep thinking of making the trip to Glamor Boutique but never have.

Connie.Marie
04-03-2015, 09:23 PM
Chrissy, it looks like the Genie is out of the bottle. Enjoy your new life!

Hugs, Connie Marie

PS You look wonderful in case you didn't know.

AngelaYVR
04-03-2015, 09:25 PM
You never forget your first time

irene9999
04-03-2015, 09:31 PM
You look great! Your first time out must've been exciting!

Erika Lyne
04-03-2015, 09:38 PM
Well, hello neighbor!

What a wonderful look on you. I love the loose curls. How brave was it to do that?!?! A semi-expected outing!!! Your smile makes us look like we are all along for the ride with you as your BFFs.

Beautiful.

Hugs,
-E

Chrissi
04-03-2015, 09:43 PM
Hi Chrissy, :hugs:

Thanks sweetie, I have been told that before...in man mode, believe it or not...but now, today, I finally feel like it

Awww...there'll be no stopping you now !

Sorry for the blurry, but I was soooo excited. I now looked at those pictures, and I can say those are up there in the happiest I have ever looked in a picture big hugs and thanks Jamie

Yay!

I am being so selfish, but I feel so normal and right, it is a big "Yay!" and thanks Julie (I love your name) :

...You are just beaming! :)

thank you justmetoo, ....still beaming...

love and hugs
Chrissy

That is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! :) ...Hugs

Thank you so much Suzie...I bet it wasn't that long ago for you, you look gorgeous. In all honesty, coming out as gay was much harder and stressful. But that was a long time ago...perhaps in the same galaxy... As to the bubbly-blurry picture: thanks I loved that one too...there are several, I just kept taking them and well cell phones don't do motion very well, but I was vibrating I was so happy...so that is how they look

Not looking for check boxes, just looking for the true me

hugs
Chrissy

We all know just how you feel...Cloud 9

Leslie, you are soooo right....cloud 9, 10 and 11 :D ...it is truly a wonderful feeling to know that I am not alone and can share this with some wonderful ladies and girls.

thank you and big hugs
Chrissy

Rhonda Darling
04-03-2015, 09:57 PM
Chrissy. It only gets easier and better from here. Congratulations on your first steps.

All my best,
Rhonda

Chrissi
04-03-2015, 10:07 PM
good on you!

Thanks Jennifer....I love your polka dot dress, so cute.

Today was a great day. I truly didn't plan this! I went just wanting to get a new wig and some breast forms. We were having a difficult time sizing the bra and forms, more like I was having a difficult time, I just couldn't see what the SA could. The SA finally pulled out that cute black blouse and told me to try it on just to see how they looked...OMG there was no way I was taking that outfit off. I decided then and there, that there was no time like the present. I knew I was heading in that direction, there really was no reason to delay what was inevitable. So an hour and a half makeover later and I was out the door.

CVS was crowded, and there was a small line...but honestly I don't think anyone noticed except the counter assistant, and she just smiled at me...and asked me for my CVS bonus card

Do yourself a favor and visit GB...the selection in the store is so much more than they have online.

thanks and hugs...neighbor
Chrissy

You are so sweet Connie Marie, thank you I am just using the collective knowledge and style that all you gorgeous girls have shared here. As you can see, I have been here off and on for a couple years, and yes, the genie is finally out of the bottle.

hugs
Chrissy

Angela, truer words have not been spoken and yes, this will never fade from my memory.

Hi irene: thanks, I feel great and truly that is what makes this so right for me. It was exciting and scary, but mostly, it was normal.

Thank you so much Erika Lyne! I love the curls too...that wasn't even the wig I originally wanted, but I love the mussed look, it just looks simple and sexy. I am so thrilled to share and include all of you...it's no fun to be happy and not have anyone to share it with. My boyfriend is traveling for the next two weeks...so I am home alone, but I have all of you and that makes me feel warm. neighbor...

Chrissy

I am going to hold you to that Rhonda! the easier I can see...but what could be better than the way I feel right now? I feel so, so right and at home...I'm glad my first steps weren't in my 4" pumps ;) those flats are much cuter...

Chrissy

Rachael Leigh
04-03-2015, 10:28 PM
Chrissy, you look like your having such fun, so glad you had a good time.
You look great too

Tina955
04-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Wow Chrissy, I think if anyone gave you a second look, it would have been guys checking out the hot babe. Or maybe even some jealous women.
Count me as envious.

Tina

Tracii G
04-03-2015, 10:54 PM
You look fab and I'm glad your first time was so much fun.

Beverley Sims
04-03-2015, 11:56 PM
Chrissy,
What a great tonic for you.

Something you will never forget and a moment you will want to capture again.

LaurenNZ
04-04-2015, 01:58 AM
What a lovely adventure, and with results you could only dream about. A day to remember.

LaurenNZ

JenniferYager
04-04-2015, 02:18 AM
YAY CHRISSY!!!

I love Glamour Boutique! John is just amazing and I remember being on cloud 9 when I walked out too! SOOOOO glad you got to experience it!

TinaZ
04-04-2015, 02:23 AM
You rocked it, Chrissy! Way to go!

Marcelle
04-04-2015, 04:32 AM
Hi Chrissy,

CONGRATS! It is always a big step when you go out for the first time. Be advised . . . it is addictive so I suspect you will be going out more.

Hugs

Isha

Vintage4sarah
04-04-2015, 05:12 AM
Fantastic Chrissy ! Not only do you look great, but you have the memory of a session that went so well.

ringedjohn
04-04-2015, 05:18 AM
Chrissy you look fabulous. Congratulations. I really envy you.☺

joanna4
04-04-2015, 06:10 AM
Congratulations on your accomplishments! Its always great to hear that someone has ventured out into the world. And wow! What a nice day you had. You didn't regret it and you will always remember it:)

Claire Cook
04-04-2015, 06:14 AM
Congrats Chrissy!! Your expressions in these pics are priceless. I can't help but feeling excited with you :yahoo:

Hugs, Melody

Chrissy, YESSS to all of the above. The real you really came out in those pix! And I think you'll find that others will react positively to those great vibes you give out. Trust us, it just gets better and better -- whenever I go out I STILL feel the same way.

Sarina Curtis
04-04-2015, 06:52 AM
Now that's an excellent day out! You look great in those shoes and that shirt. I'm jealous, new clothes, new shoes and a day you'll never forget!! I hope this only the first of many outings for you.

DonnaP
04-04-2015, 07:17 AM
:battingeyelashes:Guess I'm going to the glamour boutique you so Beautiful although I'm sure I won't look that good but I have spoken to owner about purchasing a few Items in the near future you are great advertisement for his business. Again absolutely Fabulous.

Chrissi
04-04-2015, 07:34 AM
Thanks all...I am overwhelmed. I've responded here and some of you I have PM'd but I guess I am not supposed to quote all the posts...I should read the rules, I have only been here a couple years ;)

But to be here and share it with all of you, even though I only know some of you from your postings, makes me feel welcome and accepted.

Thank you all, love and hugs
Chrissy

MsVal
04-04-2015, 08:14 AM
Chrissy, your look is so very cute, and projects someone that is fun to be with. The joy in your face, and the message in your words tell of an awesome day.

Oh ... I am sooo envious of your good looks and wonderful day. I hope you have a thousand more.

Best wishes
MsVal

natalie_cheryl
04-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Love the top super cute! Wicked happy to see another mass girl get out into the real world

CostaRicaRachel
04-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Wow, you look beautiful. I agree with Tina,
if you got any 2nd looks, it was guys checking out
a hot chick!

katie elouise
04-04-2015, 08:33 AM
That's great news, Chrissy you look radiant and I love that massive smile ............ enjoy your day you deserve it Katie x.

mykell
04-04-2015, 08:33 AM
happy for you....great story.....great look....thanks for sharing....

Jamie Christopher
04-04-2015, 09:04 AM
Chrissy what fun, love the story! You look fab,

Jamie

Barbara Black
04-04-2015, 09:38 AM
Hi Chrissy. In particular I liked the shot in the car. The wig seems to fit so well with that smile.

JocelynJames
04-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Hi Chrissy,
Thanks for the inspiring story especially from those of us who haven't been out en femme. You have a natural look about you and the smile cometes it. I'm from Mass as well and hope to get to GB soon(I have been once but it was short without purchase). Add me as a friend if you like and maybe one night a bunch of us can get together.

victoria76
04-04-2015, 09:44 AM
That's great! :)

Chrissi
04-04-2015, 11:11 AM
thank you girls, you are all so kind. It certainly would be fun to meet up with some of my neighbors. I am seriously considering the Spring Bling that GB sponsors. I didn't even know about it until yesterday, and had never been out until yesterday, and now I am so wanting to attend...it sounds like a really fun outing. I don't have much bling, but I certainly could be a wallflower and enjoy the evening.

love and hugs
Chrissy

Raychel
04-04-2015, 11:42 AM
If you get a chance to go to Spring Bling, I would definitely do it. :thumbsup:
I went once and had a great time. Unfortunately the parties are always on a Friday night
and do to work schedule that was the only time I have been able to go. I would love to go again though..

michelleddg
04-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Your excitement and joy are so palpable. Wheee! The blurry one gets Photo of the Month even though it's only April 4th :-) Hugs, Michelle

Chrissi
04-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Your excitement and joy are so palpable. Wheee! The blurry one gets Photo of the Month even though it's only April 4th :-) Hugs, Michelle

Wheee! is right. Thanks Michelle for your vote of confidence. My joy is more like palpitating like my heart ;) Hugs & :rose:
Chrissy

Melissa18
04-04-2015, 03:07 PM
Hi Chrissy,
Congratulations, you look great, I can feel your joy, happiness and excitement all the way in Australia
Thank you for sharing these photos have started my day on the right foot

Stephanie Julianna
04-04-2015, 04:44 PM
You look fantastic. As I say to many of the girls who post there celebration of going out en femme for the first time, "The genie is out of the bottle." And with the way you look and pass I doubt she will ever go back in again. The world is a better place having another pretty girl to decorate it. Welcome to a new world. Love, Steph

reb.femme
04-04-2015, 05:05 PM
Well it's got to be said Chrissy, you do look very ducking happy...damn that auto correct!

Cracking pics and avatar too. Kudos to you in no small amount!

Rebecca

S. Lisa Smith
04-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Very pretty!! Fun isn't it?

SharonDenise
04-04-2015, 06:10 PM
I hope to do what you have just done and let the genie out of the bottle. Congratulations!

Kandi Robbins
04-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Chrissy,

First of all, congratulations! What a wonderful story. Having gotten out my first time a few months back, I understand the euphoria you experienced.

Secondly, let me pile on the complements: you are an absolute doll!!!! Your outfit is great and your smile is so infectious! I feel great happiness myself just looking at your smile.

Can't wait to hear about your next trip out.

Kandi

Chrissi
04-04-2015, 07:43 PM
I hope to do what you have just done and let the genie out of the bottle. Congratulations!

Sharon Denise, thanks and best of wishes and don't forget your towel...no wait, don't forget your camera. :) hugs
Chrissy

Thanks Rebecca :rose:

...Fun isn't it?

Oh YES!

First of all, congratulations!...Can't wait to hear about your next trip out.

Thanks Kandi, you are sweet to say. Not sure the camera will be out the next time, as I just enjoyed the normalcy of it. But you never know ;) I am thrilled I was able to share my experience and to me my smile felt too big to keep to myself.

Hugs all
Chrissy

Kevyn53
04-04-2015, 11:36 PM
That is so cool. It's scary out the first time, but my sister-in-law told me, "What others think of you is none of your business." So don't worry about it. Do it ore and it'll get more comfortable. Have fun!

suchacutie
04-05-2015, 09:52 AM
How magnificent. You saw your moment, recognized it, saw that the plants had aligned, and you acted in it. Looking at your pics, it so much looks like you were ready. You look so happy, and we are all smiling as we read this thread. You go girl!

Sarah L
04-05-2015, 11:42 AM
Like everyone else said, You look great. It sounds like you had alot of fun! I can't wait to read about more of your adventures!

Chrissi
04-05-2015, 01:52 PM
All you girls were right! The genie is out of the bottle, in more ways than one!

So Friday, I ventured out, or more realistically, came home, en femme in public for the very first time :)

Yesterday was cleaning and work around the house, so I was able to relax is some comfy jeans and a loose sweater and my forms while I worked around the house...well today I had some real errands to run. I need some new makeup supplies, a hair brush, lip gloss, concealer, nail polish remover (I was running low). I was also going to stop into dress barn and look at their skinny ankle jeans. I think those would fit and look better than my male jeans. Also maybe a new bag and you never know what will catch your eye ;)

I was debating do I go in male mode, since I don't have any makeup yet, or en femme...well guess which won out :D Yay me! I figured if I was going to be trying on jeans I better at least look somewhat girlish.

I spent a great deal of time shopping in a nearly empty Rite Aid (Easter Sunday, I guess) and purchased most of what I was looking for including some scrunci hair elastics too :) Boring I know.

Then off to Dress Barn, they were closed, and I am glad the store gave their employees the day off. Plus that means another shopping trip!

I have another significant detail that happened on the way out that I will put in another post.

love and hugs
Chrissy

PS: I love the scrunci's with my hair up it make me happy and smile. It's funny what a simple $2 item can do sometimes :D

Back from shopping
Im such a nerd:

The sunglasses were enough to hide my lack of makeup...