PDA

View Full Version : This isn't real exciting, but......

jessbcuzz
02-03-2006, 08:53 AM
I know this isn't real exciting, but to me, it was kind of fun. I've never been out side my home's walls dressed except for at night to go for a drive. I do wear thongs and all that stuff all the time under my male clothes. However I did get a little brave this morning after work. I've been wondering if I could get away with wearing a bra under my male clothes, like under a baggy sweatshirt. I decided to go for it this morning after work since I had to go to the store. I was a little gun shy about it, but I figured there wouldn't be many at the store at 7 in the morning. So, I doned a matching bra and thong set that my bride to be gave me that belonged to her. Load and behold, nothing was noticed under my sweatshirt! I noticed that the sweatshirt was long, like down below the belt loops, so I got a little more brave and put on a belt that is made out of metal hearts. It was such a feeling to feel the bra straps pull and such as I grabed items that I needed off the shelves. For good mesaure, I bent over in an isle where there wasn't anyone one "show" the belt. Maybe next time I can try wearing a pair of women tennis shoes. Now, if women's jeans wouldn't be so noticeable!

uknowhoo
02-03-2006, 09:52 AM
Oh Mileena, I think it's rather exciting. At least it was the first time I did that (last year). Now it's just a matter of expanding your comfort zone. Have fun with it!! Hugs, Tammi

Jasmine Ellis
02-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Good for you dear. Here's to many more

JoAnnDallas
02-03-2006, 12:38 PM
I have gone out wearing panties, pantyhose, bra, camo, a ladies T-Shirt, ladies pants and tennis shoes. I went to a Kroger's, Best Buy, and BLockbusters. No one even looked at me except when i went to check out and then no one even paid any attention to my clothing. I even had lipstick on, the kind that is almost the same color as my lips.

There are many ways you can dress enfemm and no one will notice your clothing. Ladies T-shirts look enough like male T-shirts and the only difference in pants is Ladies don't have back pockets. Many ladies tennis shoes look enough like make shoes too.

pattied
02-03-2006, 12:40 PM
Yes.. expand that comfort zone!!! and enjoy it!

Just one question... When the excitement from going out in public fades, what will you do to replace that high?

GypsyKaren
02-03-2006, 12:50 PM
Hi Mileena

I don't have any more guy clothes, just misses. I think you'll find that there are plenty of women's jeans that don't look frilly or anything, same goes for sneakers.

GypsyKaren

Amanda420
02-03-2006, 12:51 PM
I remember the first couple times I went out partially dressed,and It was a very intoxicating experience. But for me going out half dressed is now out of the question,its all or nothing , maybe thats why I dont get many stares? Its also addictive, trust me , I almost dont get the same pleasure out of it if I just get "all dressed up with nowhere to go", so now I always plan on something to do outside , so I have a real need to ,take the trash the block and a half down the street to the dumpster,or do laundry(outside laundry room) or just to check the mail. I just lost my car, so now Im trying to force myself to go the 2 miles down the street to the convience store. I just pawned my pistol a month ago so I dont want to stray to far from home,as I used to carry my gun with me at all times. Here In Tucson Arizona, U.S.A., an 18 year old can own a pistol and believe me It inspires much more confidence in being out when you know if someone wants to hurt you , they got a BIG surprise commin! Actualluy 16 big surprises!

Gisele
02-03-2006, 12:51 PM
I wouldn't worry about womens jeans. I pretty much wear womens hiphuggers when I go out. I do wear a sweatshirt that is a bit long and no one has said anything. I have been doing this for a year now. The only time I wear my guy jeans is when I am meeting up with family. I hate my guy jeans now they swallow me up! I wear a 28x34 mens and a 0 to 1 in girls juniors. They look sooooo much better on me. My fiance hates my guy jeans on me now.

Another thing wear womens jeans out the next time you go to wal mart or the mall. Everyone else is focused on shopping and won't even give you a 2nd glance.

Beth

Donnie
02-03-2006, 01:24 PM
for you Mileena, I understand how incredible it feels, just your mentioning the strap movement reminded me of when I first made that move going out with a bra on under something. I say keep it up and be safe.

SarahP
02-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Hi Mileena,

Don't worry about wearing womens jeans, tops and sneakers. I wear these items almost all the time now and find I get along fine. In fact, I think I have to stop buying womens sneakers because I'm having trouble finding time to wear them all. It's a great feeling, enjoy and keep expanding your comfort zone. Have fun with it just as Tammi says, thats good advise.

Sarah

Kaitlyn Michele
02-03-2006, 02:12 PM
hey don't say it's not exciting...otherwise why do it??? LOL!!

anyway i keep trying to say to myself that i should do what i want to do. and then get up the nerve to do it!!

i hope you are enjoying yourself and having fun, that's what its all about..

i think its great

Natalie x
02-03-2006, 03:36 PM
Oh dear, dear dear, it's the start of the slippery slope for you my girl. Whatever next!

I agree with Michelle, it IS exciting, and it's great news. Well done

Kathrine
02-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Hey Mileena you're right it was a brave thing to do. Good for you. I hope it leads to many more fun outings.

jjjjohanne
02-05-2006, 10:05 PM
I went to a mall this week in shorts and taupe Leggs Active support pantyhose. I had on a men's polo shirt, but otherwise, I was all femme (no bra). I passed just fine as a man. One clerk at a shoe store, looked at my legs as she walked up to me at the womens' shoes section. She was 19-20 and acted like it was just any other day. If any other clerk noticed throughout my visit at the mall, I never noticed. While walking in the mall, at least one guy noticed. I was trying to be hard to see. It was near lunch time and I was uncomfortable with the mix of people I was seeing. However, no one made any noise about me or paid me any special attention. I went to an anchor store and no one seemed to notice. I shopped around. After a while, I started feeling rather comfortable. I found a shirt that I wanted to buy and went to the line. The people in front of me were the only others in line. They had a maxxed out credit card......... Forever went by. Several others got in line behind me. It was a group of about three or four women. All related. Nothing was said about me. I felt like I stood there in plain view for 10-15 minutes. Probably it wasn't that long. But, it was great to be out and not to feel like a freak!

Sierra Evon
02-10-2006, 04:02 PM
I remember the first couple times I went out partially dressed,and It was a very intoxicating experience. But for me going out half dressed is now out of the question,its all or nothing , maybe thats why I dont get many stares? Its also addictive, trust me , I almost dont get the same pleasure out of it if I just get "all dressed up with nowhere to go", so now I always plan on something to do outside , so I have a real need to ,take the trash the block and a half down the street to the dumpster,or do laundry(outside laundry room) or just to check the mail. I just lost my car, so now Im trying to force myself to go the 2 miles down the street to the convience store. I just pawned my pistol a month ago so I dont want to stray to far from home,as I used to carry my gun with me at all times. Here In Tucson Arizona, U.S.A., an 18 year old can own a pistol and believe me It inspires much more confidence in being out when you know if someone wants to hurt you , they got a BIG surprise commin! Actualluy 16 big surprises!
I totaly agree with you , its the wild west here to in Seattle,WA/EVERETT,dressed-up all or nada,damn right!,I dont currently pack heat , just pepper spray, looking to get a 9mm,soon.....SIERRA

AprilMae
02-10-2006, 04:39 PM
I've got a couple of pairs of women's jeans that I wear all the time. No body notices. One was a pair my girlfriend gave me as an emergency pair when I spilled something all over mine during a trip, before she knew about me. She didn't want them back so I've been wearing them for a couple of years. Another is a pair of never worn black ones I rescued from her goodwill pile. And I bought a pair for myself recently, in BJ's that you couldn't tell the difference.