PDA

View Full Version : Almost caught twice

kayla316
04-04-2015, 09:24 PM
My family and I are going on vacation tomorrow and I couldn't find a few things. I thought they might be in my storage shed where I hide my clothes since my SO doesn't know about that part of me. I get out there and decide to dress up a little while searching. No sooner did I get my clothes down then my wife knocked on the door. I hid the duffel bag halfway decent but was nervous she would see it and think maybe it had some of her clothes in it. Luckily she didn't see it. After she left I thought I was clear so I pulled the bag out and proceeded to put on my favorite bra, panties, skirt, top, and heels. Not even 30 seconds after I finished dressing but my wife knocked on the door a second time. I about freaked out. I rushed out of my girly clothes and back into my guy ones stalling all the time. Thank goodness for the easyness of a really stretchy skirt and top to get them off quickly. I got the bag of stuff back into hiding this time and opened the door. She wasn't happy with the delay but I didn't get caught. Didn't need that conversation tonight. When she left the second time I didn't risk it again. guess I'll have to wait a while to get my dressing time, but that will only make it sweeter when I can again. :)

Babbs
04-04-2015, 09:31 PM
You need to have a warning system that gives you time to react! lol

Alice_2014_B
04-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Sounds pretty scary.
How do you think she would take it if you told about your dressing up?
Just a suggestion.
:)

kayla316
04-04-2015, 09:42 PM
That's true Babbs but figuring out how to get one in place might make my wife a bit suspicious. Now if she could only understand about how my crossdressing was a part of me. But she doesn't understand how guys can do that. Guess I'll just have to savor the thrill of doing it and not getting caught. :D

Babbs
04-04-2015, 09:47 PM
That's true Babbs but figuring out how to get one in place might make my wife a bit suspicious. Now if she could only understand about how my crossdressing was a part of me. But she doesn't understand how guys can do that. Guess I'll just have to savor the thrill of doing it and not getting caught. :D

I'm with ya Kayla, I just started a thread similar to this as well.

SharonDenise
04-04-2015, 09:58 PM
I'm so glad that I had such a supportive wife. I came out to her while we were still dating. She gave me her acceptance and support for 40+ years. As many of you know, she passed last year and I miss her.

Babbs
04-04-2015, 10:00 PM
Kayla, I used to dress in my basement/man cave (isn't that ironic?, lol) at like 3:00 a.m. when everyone was asleep in the house. I would video myself with my phone to create pics. Well one morning while en femme, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs from two floors up. Well, I start rushing like a mad woman to kill all the lights, jump in the bathroom and get somewhat undressed so as not to get caught. Well my phone caught some of this frantic scene and you can see it below...LOL I can laugh now but I thought I was going to just die if I got caught!

kayla316
04-04-2015, 10:12 PM
That sounds like a definite "oh s**t" moment Babbs :-)

Jean 103
04-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Your wife is going to want to know what you are hiding in the shed and go looking for it.

LookingGlass
04-04-2015, 11:59 PM
Oh gawd! This is like a few months ago in my apartment complex. I am on the second floor and decided to go for a test drive in the newish car. Well, really I was dolled up and tired of sitting around. Had a blast driving around and even turned the head of one guy at an intersection as he was passing by. However, once I got home and safely inside I realized I left my phone in the car. So, I started walking down the outside stairs to my car when I noticed two gentlemen in the truck ahead of my talking and drinking beer. I managed to get myself up the stairs as ladylike as I could while running all freaked out. Got back in male clothes and calmly retrieved the phone. No idea if they saw me in my miniskirt and heels and put 2 and 2 together, but they never said anything other than hello. One was kinda cute, too.

Teresa
04-05-2015, 12:54 AM
Kayla,
When that happens in your sixties it isn't funny anymore ! When I realised Cding was for life I decided all this hiding has got to stop, I was doing something that I could do nothing about it wasn't going away so I pushed to be more open and accepted ! It's not easy but your life matters too and living like that isn't fair and others should accept you for it !

cheryl reeves
04-05-2015, 01:46 AM
i made it a point before we got married,then 11 yrs of nities at bed time to my wife saying lets make u up,to where we are now with alot of stories and adventures.

Nikkilovesdresses
04-05-2015, 05:58 AM
two gentlemen in the truck ahead of me talking and drinking beer

The horror! The horror!

BLUE ORCHID
04-05-2015, 07:05 AM
JHi Kayla, Be careful that your bed & the rest of your clothes doesn't end up out in the shed.:daydreaming:

Suzie Petersen
04-05-2015, 07:53 AM
Never underestimate a womans suspicion and curiosity! She knows there is something fishy going on and will sooner or later search the shed to find out what it is.

CountessVF
04-05-2015, 08:14 AM
Sounds like some excitement. Also sounds like it's time to find a new hiding place and container. That duffle, if she saw it, needs to be full of something less incriminating. Or just tell her, all kinda depends on how you think she might react.

Sammy777
04-05-2015, 09:37 AM
Just how big is this storage shed? Does it lead to Narnia or is it bigger on the inside? :heehee:

Brandy Mathews
04-05-2015, 09:48 AM
I totally agree. You better find a different hiding spot or she is going to find all your things.
Bree :)

Stephanie Julianna
04-05-2015, 10:13 AM
I was seating reading your thread. You have to come up with a better plan and the first thing is to NEVER do it when she is home. That is the only way to avoid catastrophe. You could also tell her but that's another whole process that takes tons of prep and lots of faith. Please be careful.

Tina_gm
04-05-2015, 10:46 AM
I hated the few times I dressed after getting with my current wife before telling her about it. I felt so bad about sneaking behind her back, I hated the paranoia of did I put everything back. That is a big reason that I told her. I don't know how anyone can keep that up for so long. I m not knocking anyone, I m just saying that sneaking lifestyle is just not for me. I wonder if some people get an adrenaline rush or a gambling type thrill from it?

Tracii G
04-05-2015, 10:56 AM
She will be looking in the shed to see whats is so important in there.

reb.femme
04-05-2015, 11:12 AM
My wife has the curiosity of a cat. If there is any suspicion that something is going on, she will investigate (read nose around :heehee:)when I'm not around. She hates secrets that she is not party to.

Only a matter of time on this one for you. :devil:

Rebecca

Beverley Sims
04-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Kayla,
You are really playing with fire by taking the risks that you do.

First and foremost, the delay in opening the door can arouse all sorts of suspicions none of which may be cross dressing.

Isabella Ross
04-05-2015, 11:46 AM
I'm kind of with Alice here...maybe it might be easier to 'fess up than play hide and seek for the rest of your days?

ashley_addams76
04-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Kayla, I used to dress in my basement/man cave (isn't that ironic?, lol) at like 3:00 a.m. when everyone was asleep in the house. I would video myself with my phone to create pics. Well one morning while en femme, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs from two floors up. Well, I start rushing like a mad woman to kill all the lights, jump in the bathroom and get somewhat undressed so as not to get caught. Well my phone caught some of this frantic scene and you can see it below...LOL I can laugh now but I thought I was going to just die if I got caught!

Yeah that would freak me out. I have dressed while my children are asleep as they are still young, but I always worry when they get sick and might want to come downstairs. Anxiety level raised ten fold.