PDA

View Full Version : CD jokes/teasing at work...

heathr1
02-03-2006, 09:16 AM
At work today, while handing a co-worker/colleague a mug of coffee, I splashed a small amount on her blouse.

She jokingly said she has a good mind to make me wear a blouse and spill coffee on me to let me know how it feels.

Shame it was just a joke.

Anyone else receive such teasing at work?

Colleen
02-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Where I work all the men have to park at a different lot to make room for customers the women get to park right outside.I was joking with one of the lady exects.and said if I wore a skirt to work could I park with you girls?She replied that if I wore a skirt to work I could park any time I want to in front of the building.I keep thinking about it......................

Nikki Dee
02-03-2006, 09:50 AM
I work in a performing arts centre...and I work with a lot of girls...they recently suggested that we do a girl group "take-off"...and said that I should be in it 'cos they reckon I've got the figure for it.!...Little do they know.!!!!
Nikki. x

susancheerleader
02-03-2006, 10:26 AM
I work in a restaurant, in the kitchen acually and could only wear long pants (law)
Last year, one day it was hot, and the waitresses came in to work with thier skirts. I went out to the dinningroom manger and joked (it really WAS a joke at the time) that if I wear a skirt, can I wait on tables? She said "if you wear a skirt, you can d anything you want to."
So a few days later I bought a skirt I found at at Thrift shop in my area. I went to work in my normal clothes, and when all the waitresses and dinningroom manager arrived, I went into the bathroom, and pulled off my pants and put on the skirt.
I went into the dinningroom like nothing, and when everyone saw me they all were SHOCKED! Some stopped dead in thier tracks, others just laughed. The manager didn't know what to say, and I said "you said if wear a skirt I can wait tables." She replied "I didn't expect you to DO it!" But she anded me an apron.
The owner came in, looked at me laughed and said "stay right there." I did, he came back and took my picture. After that, I put my pants back on and went back in the kitchen.
That event was what triggered me to go get more stuff and start dressing.

heathr1
02-03-2006, 07:08 PM
:D Susan.

I love that!

Stacy Reso
02-03-2006, 07:32 PM
i wouldnt mind if a girl made me wear her clothes for doing that

Aloha_Dana
02-03-2006, 08:22 PM
My in-laws and I were driving home after a round of golf talking about, what else, but more golf. The topics bounced around then my MIL said, 'if I (referring to me) had a skirt, I could play in the ladies tournament.' Enthusiasticaly, following the light hearted tone it was delivered, responded, 'I could easily wear a skirt to play in your tournament!' Chuckles came about from all of us. I couldn't believe it slipped out, but it did.

I was grinning inside afterwards, envisioning me in a new Nike golfing skirt...

Dana

susancheerleader
02-03-2006, 08:46 PM
i wouldnt mind if a girl made me wear her clothes for doing that

Me neither! :angel:

Jacqui
02-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Another golf story...
I was playing with one of my best friends and all of a sudden he says, "If I ever die, I wanna come back as a lesbian."
I asked him, "Why?"
He said, "If I was a lesbian, I could still make love to women...but I'd be allowed to start off the 'Ladies Tees.' I'd take about 6 strokes off my game."

Hmmm!

nancy58
02-03-2006, 09:48 PM
One line I have thought of using should someone hit me with a potentially embarrassing remark is, "You don't have to worry about me until you see me wearing a dress."

A few weeks ago, I wore a nice, cream-colored man's sweater to work, and a female co-worker came in wearing a similarly-styled woman's sweater. Glimpsing my sweater as she walked by, she said, "Bob and I are twins today. We're wearing the same sweater!" One of the other guys stopped by my cube and gave me a long, thorough look, and I just laughed. If only he knew....