PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know?

Kieron Andrew
02-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Hey guys

Just a quick question does anyone know a bit more about the drug TESTROGAIN, is it much like DHEA or does it have a harsher effect!....one of my friends was talking of using it but i didnt catch all that he said???

any info would appreciated

thanks guys......

CaptLex
02-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Hey guys

Just a quick question does anyone know a bit more about the drug TESTROGAIN, is it much like DHEA or does it have a harsher effect!....one of my friends was talking of using it but i didnt catch all that he said???

any info would appreciated

thanks guys......

I've never heard of it, kells, but I did a quick internet check and found it. It seems that Testrogain has DHEA in it, along with some other stuff. Check it out: http://www.agestop.net/Agestop/product_detail.aspx?PID=422

Kieron Andrew
02-03-2006, 01:09 PM
I've never heard of it, kells, but I did a quick internet check and found it. It seems that Testrogain has DHEA in it, along with some other stuff. Check it out: http://www.agestop.net/Agestop/product_detail.aspx?PID=422
hey lex thanks for that mate!...hmmmm i wonder if it is another brand of DHEA!!

mistunderstood
02-03-2006, 01:17 PM
There is you can research DHEA by trying the web search engine ask.com
It use to be ask jeeves.com

CaptLex
02-03-2006, 03:12 PM
hey lex thanks for that mate!...hmmmm i wonder if it is another brand of DHEA!!

Besides DHEA, it has:

Calcium
Vitamin B6
Phosphorus
Magnesium
Zinc
ZMA™ Blend (Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Aspartate, Zinc L-Monomethionine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride
Plant Sterol Concentrate
Novasoy® Soy Bean Extract (standardized for 40% isoflavones)
Tribulus Terrestris Fruit Extract (standardized for minimum 20% steroidal saponins)
Saw Palmetto Berry Extract

Some of those ingredients are self-explanatory, but I don't know what some of the others are. :rolleyes:

Gilded Graper
02-03-2006, 04:04 PM
Soy bean isoflavones are used as altenative estrogen by menopausal women and M2F.

Saw Palmetto products are used by M2F to stop testosterone production.