PDA

View Full Version : When you dress.....

CarlaWestin
04-07-2015, 07:14 AM
....are you a Girl or a Woman or just a Man in female attire?

Crissy Kay
04-07-2015, 07:33 AM
Well unlike most here, I think of myself while dressed, as a part time sissy/cd. Or, a guy in a dress. I have never considered myself a woman, no matter how well I am dressed up.

Sweetalex
04-07-2015, 07:34 AM
I would say I am a girl!

BUT when I get home from work and quickly get changed I look like a man in a dress. Dresses are so much more comfy that jeans. :)

Jennifer_Ph
04-07-2015, 07:38 AM
I'm a guy in a dress.

CountessVF
04-07-2015, 07:43 AM
Guy in a dress. I think part of the allure is the contrast of gender and possibly the escape from pressures.

katie elouise
04-07-2015, 08:00 AM
Without doubt a woman !!!!!!!! ........................ I am off now to put on my tin hat and flack jacket .......................... ready Katie x.

Love Dove
04-07-2015, 08:08 AM
A woman. If I dress I go all the way, dress is not enough! Hey it rhymes:D

Kate Simmons
04-07-2015, 08:12 AM
When I dress en femme, I'm Kate or Ericka. When I dress en homme, I'm Richard.:)

Teresa
04-07-2015, 08:16 AM
Carla,
Whatever is inside me dressing feels good for that part whether it's male or female ! I've been dressed all morning, working on a large painting, underdressed while I walked the dog now I'm dressed to continue painting. I can't think I've given gender a thought, it just feels right !!

Rhanda
04-07-2015, 08:26 AM
I dress enfemme most of the time but I never try to fool anyone that I am a woman. I just go about my business and field anything that comes of it. I was shoe shopping yesterday and the SA was being very attentive and helpful. She didn't ask me anything about my wanting women's styles. I told her that I liked to cross dress and that I wasn't trying to look like a woman even though I was well made up. She said that I looked about 50 and that she wished her husband would take as much care to look nice.

Rhanda

Krisi
04-07-2015, 08:32 AM
I would like to think I am a woman but in reality, strapping on a pair of boobs and a wig doesn't change who I am. I don't feel like "just a Man in female attire" though.

Sarina Curtis
04-07-2015, 08:36 AM
I'm not sure really. I don't feel like a man when dressed but can't say I feel like a woman either, I just feel like I'm being me.

Stephanie_CD_64
04-07-2015, 08:47 AM
I definitely do not feel like a man when I am dressed. I certainly don't look like a woman when I am dressed. I feel absolutely FEMININE when I dress, and that is exactly what I like and why I dress.

Linda Leigh
04-07-2015, 08:58 AM
Well I love to dress all the way but I do NOT look like a woman and I do Not feel like a man when dressed. If that makes sense to anyone :)

Jaylyn
04-07-2015, 09:09 AM
Good question Carla.... One I haven't really thought much about till now. When I'm all dressed I still consider myself a male as it still gives me a turn on to be dressed. I do feel and outwardly show more female characteristics. Maybe it is just a way to bring out my feminine feelings or side that I have a tough time getting in touch with when in my male attire. Wife says I'm much more of a gentle person when dressed.

Ina Girdle
04-07-2015, 09:11 AM
I agree with Stephanie. I KNOW I am a man, always have been, always will be, but I absolutely enjoy & treasure any time I get to feel feminine when I cross-dress.

Adriana Moretti
04-07-2015, 09:23 AM
I feel like me......somewhere between a boy and a girl......but I know I still pee standing up

Krisi
04-07-2015, 09:43 AM
I sit. I can't see pulling down a skirt and then standing to do my business.

Vicky Peters
04-07-2015, 09:52 AM
No matter how I slice it, I'm still a man in a dress.

Dana44
04-07-2015, 09:53 AM
I try to get in touch with my feminine side. I am still a male so it's hard to switch completely. Yet I do try to take on Dana's persona. If dressed in hose and skirts I do sit. Yet when I can I stand.

Genneva Lynn
04-07-2015, 09:54 AM
Carla
When I dress I like to look like a woman, at my age trying to look like a girl will not work. I'm near passable and enjoy when I get the chance to dress all the way.

Alice_2014_B
04-07-2015, 10:35 AM
When its all said and done I'm just a guy in female attire. I mean, I feel feminine enough dressed up.
I obviously try to look as passable as possible; my wife and Stevie (only two people I know personally that have seen me fully en femme) say I look really good and passable in person.
I guess I am who I am.
:)

dominique
04-07-2015, 10:57 AM
When dressed I sometimes feel man in a skirt and other times I feel every inch a woman. Must be the attitude I feel when I start the whole process and it carries on.

Trishpdxcd2
04-07-2015, 11:00 AM
Well I feel like I imagine a woman feels. Does it really matter....I can say without a doubt I feel feminine.

Julia NZ
04-07-2015, 11:10 AM
To be honest no matter how I'm dressed I no longer feel like a real man. I know I'm not a woman either but I'm happy with my lot.

carhill2mn
04-07-2015, 11:52 AM
I am as much of a woman as I can be.

Taylor186
04-07-2015, 11:59 AM
I consider it a liminal space. I'm not quite the man I was but I'm not a woman either.

Zylia
04-07-2015, 12:15 PM
I am as much of a woman as I can be.

Me too, but that doesn't say much :D

Anyway, this is all really one-dimensional. I'm born male, I assume I'm genetically male (no reason to doubt that), I'm physically male (whatever that means) and I present as a man most of the time. When I "dress", I (try to) present as a woman. That's the message I try to convey at least partially at those times: I'm female. That doesn't say anything about how I actually identify, which may or may not be the question in this thread. Either way, I don't identify any differently when I'm "dressed".

Ceera
04-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Ceera is a woman, and both desires and expects to be treated as and referred to as a lady. While I never lose sight of my actual gender, when I am dressed I do my best to assume the role, mindset and behaviors of a woman.

cheryl reeves
04-07-2015, 12:17 PM
when i dress i feel like me. im very passable.

reb.femme
04-07-2015, 12:33 PM
I feel like me......somewhere between a boy and a girl......but I know I still pee standing up

I have to say that I'm not prone to over analysis in the main, but a good question deserves a reasonable thought in return.

Adriana sums it up for me, but I refuse to stand to pee when dressed. In my erstwhile opinion, that's equivalent to sitting with my legs apart whilst wearing a skirt :heehee:.

I know I'm male under the bonnet (hood) and that will never change, but dressing releases a certain 'je ne sais quoi' in me and I don't feel the need to be all man, if that makes sense. This probably explains why I don't go in for deep thinking as I tend to drown when I do :heehee:.

All in, I is what I is...CD with blurred gender presentation desires.

Rebecca

DonnaT
04-07-2015, 12:44 PM
a Man in female attire

Tracy Hazel Lee
04-07-2015, 01:08 PM
What am I when I am dressed? I'm a guy who tries really hard to appear female.

How/what do I feel when I dress?

The snug feeling of my tucked equipment, the hug of my hip pads and butt under my shaper, the feeling of my breast forms on my chest, the bra straps hanging firmly on my shoulders, my smooth legs encased in sheer hose as they glide against each other, the soft smooth fabric of my skirt/dress dancing around my legs, the mild tug of my earrings dangling from my ears, and the flowing locks of hair caressing my back. All while being intoxicated by the clicking of my heels and the scent of my perfume, glancing down now and then to get views of my painted nails, my shimmery hose and shiny patent shoes... Can you tell that I enjoy these feelings??

Because of all these different sensations, I can sometimes fool myself into feeling like what (I imagine) a woman feels like. But am I a female? No. Does that bother me?... Not in the slightest. Not when it's this much fun.

sometimes_miss
04-07-2015, 01:26 PM
Girl. Stuck in adolescence. There's no sexual urges for me when I'm dressed as a female.

franlee
04-07-2015, 02:22 PM
A man in a woman's attire.

Jaymees22
04-07-2015, 02:23 PM
I'm just me, the best I can be!

I envision myself as an attractive older woman that has her s*** somewhat together.

Hugs Jaymee

Sallee
04-07-2015, 02:25 PM
I would say I pass and I seldom wear dresses, I dress to blend, So may be a woman, or a man in a pants suit. Although I think and have been told I pass pretty well.
Just don't open my mouth LOL

Chrissi
04-07-2015, 02:33 PM
This is a great question Carla!

Like an incomplete woman. But then when I am not dressed, like an incomplete man, who wants to be more feminine.
Chrissy

sara.rafaela
04-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Dressing for me is an art project. I enjoy the attention to detail and the skills needed to make the illusion. So I would say I am a man.

LaurenNZ
04-07-2015, 02:44 PM
When I dress I like to think I look very feminine, but then what I see is different to what others see - but who cares, I am happy.

cdterri
04-07-2015, 03:29 PM
A well dressed good looking MAN.

Samantha Clark
04-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Not sure if the OP is asking how I LOOK or how I FEEL. I feel gorgeous; like a woman. I look hideous, like a man in a dress! I do it for how it feels, not for how I look.

Sharon B.
04-07-2015, 03:42 PM
Like to think I am a woman, why else would I be wearing women's attire, makeup and perfume.

Cindia
04-07-2015, 03:46 PM
I use the word girl rather than woman to refer to myself when dressed. Maybe its cause Ive been doing it since I was 5, so it's always been "I wish I was a girl".

Allycttv
04-07-2015, 04:09 PM
I want to be as fem as possible and yes I am a woman then thank u my name is ally it feels wonderful

Natalie cupcake
04-07-2015, 04:30 PM
When I dress I feel like a woman. My mind set changes my mannerisms change. I feel like the woman I see looking back in the mirror. :battingeyelashes:

Georgina
04-07-2015, 04:39 PM
I am a man. My clothes will not change that, but I do feel more comfort in a dress.

NANNETTE
04-07-2015, 05:05 PM
I feel like a Woman from the time I put my tights on. Many of my dressing sessions are quite heady experiences. I love running my hands down my hosed legs, it really makes me feel like a Woman. I get so emotional sometimes I cry to myself and say "I am a Woman"

Cheryl T
04-07-2015, 05:05 PM
A Woman for sure.
I never had the chance to be a girl and experience all those things growing up has to offer. I went from hiding to being a woman without passing Go, without collecting $200.
I'm too old now to feel like a girl, but I love being a woman.

Bridget Ann Gilbert
04-07-2015, 05:20 PM
When I dressed I always felt like a woman, which was my major objective at the time. Passing was always the goal even if it wasn't always met. More important, though, was the mental security of feeling completely feminine.

Melissa18
04-07-2015, 05:20 PM
The woman I should have been

irene9999
04-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Although they're just clothes and accessories, they do bring out the feminine side of me than when I'm dressed in boy clothes

Sister Rachel
04-07-2015, 06:12 PM
I'm just me, same as I am when dressed masculine .. I suppose my "inner girl" is expressing more freely. "Woman" is a different question, imho "womanhood" is about biology, not psychology, so no. I guess the world outside would see me as "just a guy in a dress".

Debbie W
04-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Wow... maybe all three. Or, more accurately, one of the three at different times. Usually, I feel girly -- fun, pretty -- but then sometimes I'm just a guy in a dress, as Brenda says. Rarely do I feel "womanly," mainly because I'm not sure what that is.

XemmaX
04-07-2015, 06:53 PM
a man in female clothes!

MsVal
04-07-2015, 07:08 PM
These are all interesting replys, Carla. Mine, I'm afraid is rather dull by comparison.

I am just "me", 100% take it or leave it, just "me". I am no more masculine when en drab and no more feminine when en femme. I am, however closer to the "happy place" I hope to find one day.

While the attitude, etc is the same, I make a greater effort to act the part when I am dressed and out.

I told you it's dull.

Best wishes
MsVal

nell
04-07-2015, 07:21 PM
By the end of the night I feel I am a woman...the woman I would like to be with and having sex with...and then, it's over ...and I am myself again...undressing.

alwayshave
04-07-2015, 08:26 PM
While I love women's dresses and accoutrements and expressing a very female manner, I am after all this a man in dress.

BLUE ORCHID
04-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Hi Carla, As soon as I open the closet door I put my self into the female mindset and
I don't look in the mirror till I put my lovely blonde wig on, It's My Crowning Glory.:daydreaming:

Josie
04-07-2015, 08:38 PM
I'm a women when I'm dressed.

SharonDenise
04-07-2015, 08:50 PM
Like others have already expressed, I feel feminine when dressed with makeup, wig, breast forms and jewelry on but I still realize I'm a male.

justmetoo
04-07-2015, 09:10 PM
Not a woman or a girl. But I wouldn't say a "man in a dress" either. Like others have said, I'm just me (regardless of how I'm dressed). I might be feeling prettier or more relaxed or whatever, but it's still just me.

Sometimes Steffi
04-07-2015, 10:01 PM
I'd like to think I'm a woman, or at least woman enough to use the ladies room like a woman.

I know that I don't pass very well, that I'm a man in a dress, but so many real women treat me like any other woman that it's easy to at least believe I'm a woman.

Beverley Sims
04-07-2015, 10:33 PM
I like to think I emulate a woman.

Karen kc
04-08-2015, 05:25 AM
im just a male in female attire! I've wondered what its like being a female, but thats about it.

Claire Cook
04-08-2015, 05:52 AM
A Woman for sure.
I never had the chance to be a girl and experience all those things growing up has to offer. I went from hiding to being a woman without passing Go, without collecting $200.
I'm too old now to feel like a girl, but I love being a woman.

I think Cheryl has said it best for me. I am me, and the woman is always inside me. Dressing just brings that out. The other day I was having my nails and brows done (dressed) by someone who knows me dressed both ways. At one point she said "You know, you really are a woman." I'll never forget that.

Marcelle
04-08-2015, 05:59 AM
Hi Carla,

Interesting question . . . Well, genetically and physically I am a man (can't/won't change that) . . . outwardly appearance to the world . . . I am a person irrespective of how I am dressed :).

Hugs

Isha

CarlaWestin
04-08-2015, 07:03 AM
When you dress.....

Wow! So many wonderful responses, so far. Thank you for all of your insightful comments. In review, I realize that the OP question sorta' demands only one of three answers. Personally, when I get into the dress up mode, it's more of an alternate reality that involves visual and cerebral notes of femininity. I guess to answer my own question within the parameters of how it is posed is impossible. I become not just all three but, something that is none of the above. Maybe you can see it in this image from just a small moment before getting ready for work yesterday. That feeling. It's there even without make-up.

Sarah-RT
04-08-2015, 11:05 AM
Not a girl, still not yet a woman as Britney Spears puts it.
I feel like a girl but I do know I'm a wolf(man) in Sheep's clothing

Lexi_83
04-08-2015, 11:11 AM
I've come to think of myself as a "third sex" as my presentation is mostly feminine but there's no getting around the male part too.

Julie1123
04-08-2015, 11:25 AM
I'm a guy in women's clothes. Realizing this was ok for me really helped me to relax and enjoy it more.

Athena_
04-08-2015, 11:31 AM
I never really thought about defining it such a clear way. I know that I am a guy dressed up as a woman, but I certainly feel as though I am a woman when dressed up. Does that make any sense?

Joanne108
04-08-2015, 01:37 PM
Well I know that I am a man in women's clothes. Sometimes I forget that I'm dressed and see a woman in the mirror. I find that very cool.

Jeri Ann
04-08-2015, 02:20 PM
I missed the opportunity for the girl stage but I definitely feel like a woman.

Jeri

Stephanie Julianna
04-08-2015, 04:03 PM
I'm a woman and a complete person for a while.

Stephanie47
04-08-2015, 05:39 PM
I know I am a male. However, that being said once I put on my femme outfit which is always a dress, hosiery, heels, bra and panty, full slip and grey wig I actually don't dwell on my sexuality. I do not have time to stand in front of a mirror and gauge whether I "pass." After dressing for so many decades I do take on the mannerisms of a woman: smooth my dress on my behind as I sit down; cross my legs at the knees and not the ankles; whisk the stray hair from my forehead. When I am en femme I'm usually doing a lot of domestic chores: laundry, ironing, vacuuming, dishwashing; baking; meal preparation; etc.

I'd rule out "girl" because I have a teenage grandaughter. She is a girl, and, not a woman...yet.

remi25
04-08-2015, 06:47 PM
just me .

Abbyru1
04-08-2015, 07:55 PM
I'm just a guy in women's clothing but I certainly enjoy the feelings.

Brandy Mathews
04-08-2015, 08:45 PM
I am male, but I am thinking that I am female. I am smelling like a female, got my nails done, shaved everywhere, got my lashes on, makeup done, best wig, beautiful dress, heels. I feel the closest to female that I can and I enjoy it very much. And I try to do it when I can. Miss doing it.
Bree:)

flatlander_48
04-08-2015, 08:59 PM
Yes...

DeeAnn

suzzi
04-08-2015, 09:24 PM
I feel so good when I dress, its like another world! couldn't wait to get home today and relax, walking around with just panties and a top on.

Ozark
04-08-2015, 10:29 PM
I'm a man who likes wearing women's clothes. No one will ever mistake me for a woman. I imagine 'is that man wearing women's clothes?"

I underdress all the time------ln Feb I fell on black ice and shattered my left wrist. I am struck wearing sweat pant elastic waist cuz I can't do zippers.

So we got thrift store elastc waist denim. I really like Chic jeans, size 18 which I like fit but I need help pulling them on.

Since then, my wife helps me get dressed because I can't do it with my wrist in a cast, I can get pants and panties on, but I can't pull them up all the way. Shirts I can't button. So getting dressed in the morning starts with me in panties of my choice, women's jeans, my choice, top...her choice, always a masculine fishing shirt in that fishing clothes material and off we got. I need help getting dressed. We are both retired. Tonight I am wearing a Vanity Fair gown and robe. We are sharing a Tito's and Caroline's... nice

ps, im one hand typing! For real! LOL!

csprings64
04-09-2015, 12:28 PM
I feel like a woman when totally dressed.

elisabethcherrishcd
04-09-2015, 06:06 PM
I like the way I fill when I dress up more relaxed and I do chores to . In public I where my jeans and bra and panties . It don't bother me.

Adelaide
04-09-2015, 09:52 PM
Woman, totally in touch with my feminine side.

Giselle(Oshawa)
04-09-2015, 09:57 PM
just a man in a dress trying to feel and look like a woman

Taragirl427
04-10-2015, 12:08 AM
I feel as if I had been born female. Unfortunately I totally look like a man. I'd like to be able to take steps towards a more feminine appearance in general but that isnt in the cards for me these days.

Lily Catherine
04-10-2015, 12:33 AM
I won't deny I try to blend as female (emphasis on try) while dressed. Physically I am male, and all of the rest is clothing, make-up, naming conventions etc. Sadly or otherwise, "false girl" (direct translation of CD in Chinese) seems to be it. I'm okay with using that term without any emphases on either word.

KittyD
04-10-2015, 01:10 AM
I'm just doing my own thang :D

ErinJaymes
04-10-2015, 02:43 AM
Definitely feel like a woman when I dress, even if I don't always dress completely.

BobbiD33
04-10-2015, 03:15 AM

This echoes some other replies here.

But i wouldn't say "just" a Man in female attire.

But rather a man who enjoys wearing female attire.

For reasons not yet determined. ;-}

GenderCurious Andrea
04-10-2015, 08:52 AM
Dressing is my salvation, my escape I am Andrea when I am dressed and when I'm not I am just me.

Vikky
04-10-2015, 10:51 AM
I feel like a woman, but probably look like a bloke in a dress.

Vikky

Michelle 78
04-10-2015, 01:59 PM
Always me, but when I'm dressed as Michelle, I am Michelle and she is a Woman, so I am a Woman if only for a few hours at a time.

lesli
04-10-2015, 02:53 PM
when i go out i use the ladies facilities, but in the Seattle area it is fairly common. i've not seen a person dressed use the mens facilities when i'm in drab. i'd really not thought about it, i just think of it as me, but my female persona and try to do all that is female.

stephi
04-10-2015, 02:56 PM
a chick 100% but would never go out
Sigh
Stephi
LOL

Allycttv
04-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Yes u are hon. A very complete woman

Janine cd
04-11-2015, 08:38 PM
When dressed I'm always a woman.

SFRobin
04-11-2015, 09:51 PM
when dressed, i feel very femme. sometimes girly, sometimes womanly.

Curiosity666
04-11-2015, 11:55 PM
I'm a male, and 90% of the time, I'm 100% ok with looking and acting like a male.

When I dress, I'm still a "male". I don't feel like my gender changes. I enjoy looking like, and acting like, a woman on the odd occasion, but I know I'm still a dude in a dress, which doesn't bother me in the slightest (although looking like a dude in a dress is no fun)
I think how people answer this question is going to stem from why they dress. Everyone has their own reasons for it. Some people feel like they ARE a woman, and hate their male bodies.

Others feel exclusively male, but get a sexual thrill by wearing what is traditionally "woman's" clothing, which, in itself, could be for a varied number of reasons.

Then others, like myself, identify as a straight male, but dress for non-sexual reasons. I'd never want to sleep with another man, no matter how they're dressed (although I'd totally do me when I'm presenting as a chick. Just sayyin). I feel like this ones a bit harder to explain. I don't want to be a woman, I love being a man. However, I also love presenting as a female from time to time. I enjoy taking the time to make myself look good, whether it be picking what necklace to wear with what dress, nailing my makeup (easier said then done unfortunately), or padding and compressing all the right places. I almost see it as a hobby, much like I enjoy tuning an engine to get that power curve just perfect. However, I also enjoy just being dressed after all the prep. Whether it's an avenue to express a feminine side of myself, something deeper, or I just enjoy being deceptive and fooling people (not that I've tried with anyone except my reflection... One day...) I can't say.

I also find it very interesting that I don't really care about my appearance as a male. I cut my hair and shave for the sake of work and to keep my girlfriend happy (Although I do get far too much joy annoying her with the old leave beard), and I exercise and eat ok (hesitant to say well :heehee:) to stay fit and healthy. Perhaps dressing is a way for me to care about my appearance more then I ever could as a man.

At the end of the day gender is just a label. If you don't fit the mold that's societys problem, not yours

Just think like Cartman (http://img.pandawhale.com/74351-whatever-I-do-what-I-want-KfEc.png)

I apologise for the rant, but a very good question Carla :)

TL;DR:

I am a male who sometimes enjoys presenting as female, but I'm still a full time male none the less.

JesseGirl
04-12-2015, 05:04 AM
I,m dressed about 90% of the time, only time I go into real guy mode is if I'm working on the car "lol don't want to ruin my fem stuff" also if im going out some where that requires me to be formal, but when I'm causal i mix both genders and fill like both man and woman

Raychel
04-12-2015, 05:12 AM
just a guy in fine women's clothes.

antonyio
04-15-2015, 07:15 PM
244201when I am dressed ,I feel all woman which is about 70% of the time,when I am dress is a guy I am both,i look and act around people as a male but on the inside feel like a woman

Jean 103
04-15-2015, 08:03 PM
I would have pick answer D all the above. There are times I feel girly and other times more mature than there are the times I see a pic that was taken and think man in a dress.

jjjjohanne
04-15-2015, 09:07 PM
I am a man in a dress/skirt. No makeup, breasts, wig, or voice changes. I'm just dressed pretty. I try to do it tastefully. I hope it doesn't look pathetic...

Denise Mary
04-15-2015, 09:12 PM
Dressing, especially in lace, makes me feel very feminine. My gf makes me feel like I am her girl.

Denise Mary
04-15-2015, 09:14 PM
I would concur - sometimes very feminine - sometimes very masculine ... Even in lace and silk

NancyJ
04-15-2015, 09:27 PM
When only underdressed (like every day) I feel like a confused guy in panties. When fully dressed I feel more and more womanly with each item of clothing, makeup, or jewelry. Nancy

IwishIwasTracy
04-15-2015, 09:44 PM
A defensive lineman in a dress. But I love my girl side.

Tracy

Megan b
04-16-2015, 10:32 AM
I also like D all the above.

Kirsty Louise
04-16-2015, 10:59 AM
When I’m dressed I feel like a woman and dress as feminine as I can, when I’m not dressed I am one of the lads just a regular bloke.

ilianar17
04-16-2015, 04:41 PM
Sometimes I feel like a woman and others like a girl.. Depends how "mature" the clothes are. I get so sucked into the moment I'll never be able to see myself as a "guy in a dress". It's a much more significant experience for me.

Diane1950
04-16-2015, 04:51 PM
I feel very feminine, but there's no getting around my looking just like a guy in a dress lol

Princess Ludwyna
04-16-2015, 11:26 PM
I feel like a girl. No. A chubby but cute princess with super powers.

Sadly my magic gets dispelled when I hear my voice...

Nadya
04-16-2015, 11:47 PM
I feel like me

That's kind of how I feel. This is who I really am but I like to think of myself as a woman. I feel weird when I don't go all out because I kind of feel like a guy in a dress. There's nothing wrong with that, it just isn't how I want to feel.

weyburn
04-22-2015, 09:00 PM
I try to play the woman bu
tunderneath it all I am just a guy who dresses up

cooljamespa
05-11-2015, 08:15 PM
I definitely am a woman when dressed

LexiMay
05-11-2015, 08:21 PM
I feel more normal as a girl than I do a boy! It feels more natural x

Jason+
05-11-2015, 11:29 PM
I have to go with man in a dress, or at least as much of or as little of one as I was before I put the dress on. Sometimes I feel pretty and sometimes I feel Wednesday/Saturday. A lot like the way Johanne put it earlier.

AdrenalineRush
05-11-2015, 11:38 PM
Most of the time i'm a gorgeous woman, however, there are times where i feel like a man in a dress and i don't really like that.

Amanda77
05-12-2015, 03:35 AM
As others have said i feel like me. In winter i could never pass as i grow a full beard because i work outside and it gets dam cold here on the Praries!

JennykBailey
05-12-2015, 03:45 AM
Sounds like a cop out answer, but I feel like me albeit a prettier, feminine version of me. I don't consider myself to be female, despite wanting to look as female as possible, however I've never really sat, and thought about my gender whilst dressed as Jenny. I'm far too busy thinking about my nails coming unstuck, if I've used too much blusher, or this skirt really could have done with a press!

Kiwi Primrose
05-12-2015, 03:55 AM
I am not a woman and will never be a woman but every morning and evening I do my best to look and act like one.
When I dress my whole state of mind changes and softens. I love my life and the acceptance of my wife.

AussieJess
05-12-2015, 04:12 AM
Totally a dude in a dress, saying a certainly act girly, but I think it is just the best game of dress ups ever!
I'm not a woman, don't have that inkling.

I'm a guy, who dresses up each night, sleeps en fem, and plays en fem.
But if I have visitors, or have to go out. Guy.
Even then I do still under dress.
If I could wear female clothes 24/7 I would. But I am still a dude.
It's just, women have way better clothes.

Alexis08
05-12-2015, 04:46 AM
I see myself as a trans woman when I dress and when I don't, I feel either like a tomboy or girly boy. It feels good to be a guy sometimes and not seen as sex object. You don't have to think about makeup, hair, etc. I'm sure many girls would agree.

Ozark
05-12-2015, 11:12 AM
When I dress.... I am comfortable, relaxed, smooth.

No one will ever mistake me for the belle of the ball. I dress androgynous. Funny thing, when I fell and shattered my wrist in February, I couldn't manage buttons and zippers so I wore chic elastic waist jeans purchased from the thrift store. Well, of course I had to wear panties too.

It's hard to explain but it just feels so nice.

Laura28
05-12-2015, 12:48 PM
When i am dressed i feel and act like a woman, when dressed i want to be a woman and experiance all it has to offer, How ever in my heart i know i am just a dude in dress but for that time i am dressed i am woman even if only for a short time.

Allycttv
05-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Couldn't have said it better. It's wonderful the time I feel like a woman

Andrea_cd
05-12-2015, 05:42 PM
Yes i might be a man but when i slip into my comfy clothes I am all woman

Stephanie A
05-12-2015, 05:59 PM
When I dress up all the way with satiny clothes and a dress with attention to hair and makeup, I melt into something wonderful and soft and evolve into a feminine me, a woman. I want to be a woman in everyway during those times. I also realize that I have a bigger life that I have, and the woman that I can be is a part of the whole. Yet when I dress up all the way I have become something so wonderful, and it seems so right.

Samantha_Smile
05-12-2015, 06:32 PM
When I'm dressed, I know I'm still me, and I know only my outward appearance is different. But something inside changes, almost like a switch with a really long throw action (usually takes 90 mins to 2 hours to close the switch).
And I know it's cliché, but to quote our beloved Ms Twain...

"Man, I feel like a woman"

And the best thing about being a (pretend) woman, is her prerogative to have a little fun :)

Bobbi46
05-13-2015, 06:12 AM
I guess a guy dressed another way, when I am in my guy clothes I cannoy wait to get home and then change inot lingerie, which i find and feel more more comfortable and more to the point more at peace with every thing.
On reflection I do feel more feminine underdressed with a skirt and blouse, the dress comes soon

icantwait24
05-13-2015, 07:41 AM
Kiwi, I totally agree with you. I feel the same exact way.

icantwait24
05-13-2015, 02:54 PM
I feel like a woman most of the time. I'm okay with being a man and I enjoy doing manly things.I am 50% shaved will be waxing by the end of the weekend the other 50% I wear nothing but panties I wear heels all day womens shirt t shirt and womens shorts I stay home and take care of the kids so it's easy for me to get up in the morning dresses up woman do my makeup and redo my nails I would say I'm mostly woman.