PDA

View Full Version : Showing Off Our Understanding Partners

Girly Sara
02-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Hey girls!

I don't think anyone has posted this type of thread before but apologies if you have.

As I'm proud and very grateful to have such an understanding, long-term girlfriend, Michelle, i thought it would be nice to show her off to you girls :)

I've been with Michelle for nearly 10 years now and she's been Sara's driving force. I often have to pinch myself that i have such a nice girl sometimes (sick buckets out now please girls) :sick:

Is anyone else happy to show off their SO's to us girls as i'm sure we'd all like to see them?

Sara xxxx

Jenney Love
02-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Does Michele know you are showing her off?
My wife accepts my CDing, but would never approve of me showing her face on a public forum!

Girly Sara
02-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Hey Jenney! Thanks for your message.

Yes, Michelle is aware of me posting her pic on here. Would never have posted it without her consent.

Sara xxxx

Julie York
02-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Hey does she know you nicked her top for your avatar!!

LOL

And she is wonderful!!!

You're very lucky.

Girly Sara
02-03-2006, 03:42 PM
Hey Julie, Michelle says thanks for the nice feedback and yes i am very lucky to have her :)

As for nicking her top....never! ;) I wished! She's a size 12 and i'm an 18! lol

Sara xxxx

urban gypsy
02-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Hi Sara
You are one of the lucky ones who has found such a understanding SO.
I myself have Ann Marie who is just smashing. She takes me shopping for my fem items, she helps with my make up advises me on what to wear so i look my best. And will also been seen in public with me dressed and believe me I am not a very convincing fem.but she doesn't seem to mind the stares and the comments.
And what does she get in return a very loving husband who spoils her rotten and when dressed is very attentive who lovees to pamper her.
Here she is. its not best picture but camera playing up

Girly Sara
02-03-2006, 04:04 PM
Hi ya Emelda,

Thanks for your message and photo. Yes i am one of the lucky ones like you. It hasn't always been like that though. Michelle's been the only one to really express her support of my feminine side.

At the moment, Michelle's trying to rush me along so that i get out shopping enfemme. That will come soon i hope although i've been made redundant this week :cry:

Sara xxxx

robyn1114
02-03-2006, 09:25 PM
you should marry that girl

carolynhcd
02-03-2006, 10:16 PM
I have been urged to make a post, as I haven't in quite a long while, so it seemed to me that this was the most appropriate thread to do so. My gf bought me the most most gorgeous things for xmas, particularly the prettiest Warner's bra, panty and garterbelt set in the palest pink lace, along with two pair of 5" stiletto heeled pumps and several other panties that just melted my heart. Also some pink sheer pantyhose that just capped my pleasure. No sissy**** could ever walk away from a girl like this, even after all the other girls that encouraged Carolyn. I encourage you all who haven't found the one to keep trying, because I have been able to find about ten GG's who loved me as Carolyn and no one should go through their lives without full acceptance and encouragement and insistence. Best wishes to you all. Be good/bad girls. Love, Carolyn

Jesse69
02-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Girly Sara - you and your girlfriend look alike!

Staci
02-03-2006, 10:32 PM
I don't have a picture but I also have an understanding wife. She buys me outfits and helps me with my make-up. She measured me for my prom dress that we ordered from rufflesnlace. I am very lucky. I spend 4 of 7 nights each week dressed.

Christy
02-04-2006, 05:54 AM
All of us who have supportive SO are more than lucky we are blessed as far as I can see, my SO has for years helped with my makeup and clothing and enjoys her girlfriend at times in the evenings. Recently she told me that she was interested in buying me a female wedding/engagement ring set and wanted to have a special night together, I was almost in tears. I am extremely proud and honored to be married to this GG.

As for the photos with all of her support and love my SO would not want her picture posted , you look like sisters, good work

Hugs

Christy

Jamie M
02-04-2006, 06:20 AM
I would post a pick of my lovely kelly but she hates photos of her anyway so i think i would suddenly find her very less understanding if i did :D

the only one she likes is the one she uses for her avatar (http://www.crossdressers.com./forums/member.php?u=11884). like everyone else has already said , i feel totally blessed to have found her and thank my lucky stars everyday that we love each other so much .

jessbcuzz
02-04-2006, 06:31 AM
I won't post my bride to be face on here without her consent. Besides, she logs onto here once a week. She is a gem. I've been in really bad relationships before, and I would go through them over and over again if my bride to be is the end result. Along with not posting her face on her, I won't state her name without her consent, but I wan to finish with thanks for accepting me for who I am and I can't wait for us to be married next October. I love you!

ronda
02-04-2006, 06:33 AM
you have been with her 10 yr she is very atractive and understanding and helps you with cding if it were me i would have married her a long time ago so that she would not get away. :D

Deidra Cowen
02-04-2006, 08:45 AM
You two are both absolute hotties. What a cool couple! :thumbsup:

Adrianne
02-04-2006, 08:50 AM
Sara you are so lucky to have a beautiful supporting young lady, Michelle and you are very beautiful.

Sherlyn
02-04-2006, 08:58 AM
...Di is such a girl ....:D ..we only have met in person for the first time last week-end ....very awesome ...very fun ...very everything ... she bought me a skirt ... I just had too try it on .....and omg...it rocked .. soooooo serrrrrrr ...guess what ??? ...just had too get out of the apt and show it off...not even 2 hrs had passed that night and she was taking me out..too cool ...:D
Heres a couple pics that she has allowed me too post .. omg GG's can be soo picky :rolleyes:

Girly Sara
02-04-2006, 10:12 AM
Girls, thank you so much for your lovely comments and to Sherlyn for posting pix of her partner ;) Really appreciate it.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Sara xxxx

Amanda T
02-04-2006, 10:37 AM
you all are so lucky - the rest of us are left to sneaking around the one we love. enjoy your life!

SherriePall
02-05-2006, 06:35 PM
Sara -- You're so lucky! The two of you look like sisters -- beautiful, to-die-for sisters! And she's accepting and understanding, too! What a combination. And Sherlyn. How lucky that you have found Di and she, too, is beautiful and accepting. I'm just plain envious (although my wife is beautiful and wonderful).

Girly Sara
02-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Thanks so much for your very flattering comments SherriePall - we both very much appreciate it :)

Sara xxxxx