PDA

View Full Version : Surrounded by beauty!

michelleddg
04-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Yesterday my wife and I went to the US Tennis Clay Court Championships in Houston. It's held at the River Oaks Country Club, the epicenter for where the rich folks live in our fair city. Well, we had to park blocks and blocks away because...it was Wednesday, when they hold their big big fashion show. Yes, perhaps 100 sweet young things passing through the gates in their sun dresses, big bonnets and fu fu designer heels. And those were just the attendees! Geez, you just want to walk up to some of them and ask them what size shoe they wear. It was wonderful, but makes you feel gigantic, and old and, well, extremely male.

Fast forward to this morning when I went to the club for a Tabata workout. I had no idea what that was or what it entailed. Well, what it entailed was 25 sweet young things sweating away. And me. It was wonderful but, again, I felt gigantic and old and uncoordinated and, well, extremely male.

Excited with what's coming up next. Good things happen in 3's, right? Hugs, Michelle

Kate Simmons
04-09-2015, 11:01 AM
I'd guess it can only get better Michelle. ;):)

Yoshisaur
04-09-2015, 11:49 AM
Sounds like a fun experience

Julie Denier
04-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Plenty of inspiration for later, yes? ;)

Rogina B
04-09-2015, 09:07 PM
We have to accept ourselves...Would you trade your life experiences for theirs? I doubt it!

Jaylyn
04-09-2015, 09:36 PM
Hey Michelle I've been to a few places in Houston that I know exactly what you are talking about. I think Houston has some of the prettiest GGs ( next to Lubbock because it's in the water up there) every time I visit Houston though I can't wait to get back home and work on my feminine side.

tifftg
04-10-2015, 06:59 AM
I know the feeling as well. I used to live in Phoenix and the Phoenix Open meant thousands of lovely women in short skirts and dresses, high heels, long legs, terrific makeup. It was very difficult to focus on the golf. Oh the fantasies in my head.

Beverley Sims
04-12-2015, 01:16 PM
I used to watch 5 or 6 young sweet things strip down to their underwear and try on dresses so as I could photograph them.

No joy in it for me other than when it was over I could say I had a successful shoot.

Your relationship with scantily clad women is quite different to seeing them all dressed up to go out.

That is when the predator instinct kicks in. :)