PDA

View Full Version : love the site

erica12b
02-03-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey all, you all know I love this site. And the support I receive here is just the best. im not trying to change anything but its still not changed my life im in the closet and cant find a gg in my area that can or will help (just a fem friend) I feel im stagnant and need some input, im still planning a trip to Denver to see about tri-ess in a month or two, but I still need to get a wig, this is just a post to ask how do we change, Wow deep question lol , how have any of you changed?

GypsyKaren
02-03-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi Erica

Geez, I've changed so much in the past year since coming out, just read my signature, it explains it pretty well. I don't know how to tell you how to go about changing, but I can tell you this; first, you have to want to change and have an open mind about it, second, baby steps, they'll get you where you're going every time.

GypsyKaren

Amanda420
02-03-2006, 06:06 PM
I agree with Karen, baby steps (like Bob!) and subtle changes will make you feel alot better about your look. However, Its the changes you really notice that seem to exite the most!

Tina Dixon
02-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Just take your time, don't feel the need to rush it, im still in the closet but never did the things im doing know, heck got a big make over planed for tomarrow, just go with the flo.