PDA

View Full Version : Too good to be true?

cassiekat
04-10-2015, 09:45 PM
I recently connected with a friend from my second marriage. She is a lesbian /bi. She had a rough time of it in the relationship sector. So have I if anyone has read my previous posts/threads. It seems she might want to start dating in the near future and I am very excited. But then the paranoia sets in, you know what they say about things too good to be true:) Just looking for some feedback please.

Tracii G
04-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Being Bi or lesbian means their sexual preference not whether or not they would be accepting of a man CDing.
Two totally different things.

RADER
04-10-2015, 10:16 PM
What does she want you to be? A girl or a boy?
If a girl, then you hit the jack-pot.
A Boy, then go real slow, and you might be running for the hills.
It is a hard one to figure out.
Only you can tell what the feelings are, so go with your gut.
Rader

kimdl93
04-11-2015, 07:41 AM
If I'm recalling correctly, you're only very recently out of a relationship that ended badly, living in with relatives for financial reasons and coping with some mental health issues. Maybe it's better for you and her to focus on healing and getting on your feet financially before pursuing another relationship.

Krisi
04-11-2015, 08:36 AM
I agree with Kim. If the two of you want to hang out, that's fine but don't get serious until you're both mentally stable. The "lesbian /bi" thing is going to make it very difficult to have a committed relationship.

pamela7
04-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Life's too short to turn down chances to be happy. Enjoy yourself, go with the flow and life will sort itself out around you.

cassiekat
04-11-2015, 03:13 PM
Kim and Kristi thanks for the solid no BS advice: ) Luckily Cassandra feels similar, I'm not going to rush anything. My male side likes to jump into things, Cassandra is very cautious and reserved. I'm slowly learning my lesson that I need to listen more to Cassandra. On a side note I am picking up a fill in shift at a job I used to work at. Things might be on the up swing for me:) Being in a relationship wasn't a priority and I'm going to approach with caution and care.

Beverley Sims
04-12-2015, 01:52 PM
Take fortune by the hand and let the paranoia dissipate.

You may lose an opportunity if you don't