PDA

View Full Version : Underdressed at work

aly01
04-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Today I decided to put on bra panties and inserts while at work. The nice thing is on weekends I am the only one in the office. It feels nice and great.

Beverley Sims
04-11-2015, 01:53 PM
It does give an extra rush dressing in familiar places but don't get caught.

skislopes-cd
04-11-2015, 07:47 PM
I'm not there yet. I think it would be too distracting.

Angie G
04-11-2015, 07:56 PM
I was wearing panties for some time and loved it but stoped. I still wear clear coat on my nails every day.:hugs:
Angie

Jaylyn
04-11-2015, 07:57 PM
I do love wearing somethings underdressed out in public but wouldn't want to wear my forms or bra would be scared I'd get outed for sure.

Ellie52
04-11-2015, 11:13 PM
Its all a matter of scale.
I wear panties, knee high socks and ladies jeans with cuban heel ankle boots to work and no one has said anything.
I wear sarongs around the house/garden and in the driveway with the occasional trip to the shops, never a bad comment.
In the coffee shop in the morning Ill let my jeans ride up over my boot top to see if anyone notices or more importantly decides to comment.
I have had several women notice but not one has menrioned it. Ive been wearing this sort of outfit for about 3 years and never a comment.

My advice is - if you are confident in what you wear youll have no trouble..Ellie

AmyVanessa
04-12-2015, 05:27 AM
I normally underdress for work, but that just means I wear panties and a pullover bra.
That's the one place I'm very careful not to be caught, so I'm afraid to wear a "real" bra there.

Tomara
04-12-2015, 09:14 AM
I've been under-dressing ( bra, medium forms and either panties or a thong ) full time for a few years now and I'm pretty comfortable with it all , once you do it for a while your confidence grows and you'll also find that most people don't notice and from my experience the ones that do notice they haven't treated me any differently or had any negative comments .