PDA

View Full Version : SO found a button

Emmacd74
04-11-2015, 12:21 PM
I woke up this morning and on the bath counter was a button from my spring dress.... so it's time for the conversation. Went well, a lot to absorb but we'll see where this goes

Jenniferathome
04-11-2015, 12:32 PM
Emma, tough start to the conversation but son you will know that hiding was worse then being out. You're all in now, no hiding or evading anything from here... Best of luck

Victoria Demeanor
04-11-2015, 12:43 PM
Wow Emma, what a way to start "the conversation". This was one of my biggest fears and one of the reasons I came out to my wife when I did. As I told her the last thing I wanted was for her to find something and think the wrong thing. when she was away I lost a fake finger nail somewhere in the house and drove myself crazy thinking it would turn up at the wrong time.
Well I came out to her and it was pretty rocky at first, but it has gotten better. in fact tonight she has offered to show me how to do eye makeup..
I truly hope it goes well for you and that she can accept this. As others will tell you, take it slow, don't push it and be honest and open.
Good luck sister and keep us updated.

Tracii G
04-11-2015, 12:53 PM
How does a button do all this?.

cheryl reeves
04-11-2015, 12:57 PM
i was wondering the same thing. care to share more about the button?

Alice Torn
04-11-2015, 12:58 PM
I once left an elastic metal bracelet in the bathroom, where i was staying with a 78 year old lady, who found it, and left it on my table/ later, i moved out, and later, sent her photos of me dressed, and a letter. She did not like it, and has lost all respect for me, and was angry. Said i was born a man, and should be a man, and not try to look like a woman., or wear womens clothes. I hope it goes better with your wife, than with my older woman friend.

Emmacd74
04-11-2015, 12:58 PM
When it has a flower pattern on it and she doesn't own any flower dresses...

Beverley Sims
04-11-2015, 01:19 PM
Emma,
I suspect she already suspects ....... something? :)

kimdl93
04-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Well, prepare yourself not so much to explain or justify as to listen.

Shayna
04-12-2015, 12:43 AM
Good luck. My wife found out this week as well, but the talk went well. As everyone says, take it slow and at her pace.

Krisi
04-12-2015, 08:13 AM
I have posted many times that you cannot crossdress in a home you share with other people without being caught. It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of when.

Anyone who is hiding their dressing from a wife, live in GF, parent, etc. should take this post as a warning. It will happen to you.

~Joanne~
04-12-2015, 08:50 AM
How does a button do all this?.

I was thinking the same thing, that button could have came from virtually any where. It could be the SO's for all she knows. It sure wouldn't have me having "the talk" if I wasn't ready to.

Marcelle
04-12-2015, 08:59 AM
Hi Emma,

I am guessing you have been wanting to have this talk for some time as I am not sure how a "flowery button" could have caused concern. You could have merely said, found it outside and thought it was yours so I brought it in. Neither here nor there now as the cat is out of the bag. Best advice now is to keep the conversation going when she is ready to talk some more. Answer her questions honestly and don't commit to promises you know you can't keep as breaking those will only go bad. If you are not sure you can keep a promise (e.g., Never go out in public) let her know that. Good luck.

Hugs

Isha

Tomara
04-12-2015, 09:07 AM
Hi Emma ,
It might seem daunting to talk about but it's way better to be honest and open than to be hiding and not being your true self .
Good luck to you .

Nadya
04-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Good luck! At least it was a good start. She'll need lots of time to process everything I'm sure.

Tonya Rose
04-12-2015, 05:54 PM
Good luck Emma, Just take it slow and honest! It will all work it`s self out GF! Just be honest with her and you will be amassed where this will go!... Who would of thunk it? a button opening you`re world!....LOL!!!