PDA

View Full Version : First time out, and couldn't be happier!

EvelynVetro
04-12-2015, 02:29 AM
After finally feeling confident enough with my makeup and clothing, I finally decided to take it to the streets and couldn't be happier with the results!

Yesterday morning, I ventured out to finish collecting the necessary cosmetics to complete the look I'm trying for, as well as finally gathering the courage to enter Pink and Victoria's secret without a woman by my side. A quick drive back home, and two hours of trial and error as I attempt contouring for the first time, and I was finally satisfied with my face!

With my makeup completed and outfit gathered, all that was left was to find a pair of shoes to go along with it, which meant a trip to Denver to find some size 11 heels. I knew I wouldn't be able to find the perfect pair without my attire to go with it, so I went out for the first time, fully primped and glamoured. I found a wig/costume store online that was excellently reviewed, so I gave it a shot, and what a great little shop! The owners were incredibly warm and helpful, and after just one quick glance at my attire, the owner's wife told me she had something perfect for me. A few minutes later, she comes out with the most absolutely adorable pair of shoes I have ever seen! They fit perfectly, so I slipped them on and wore them right out of the store.

From the store it was about a 2 block walk back to my car, and while waiting at the intersection, I hear a passerby give a very audible, two syllable "Daayum!". After a quick look around, I realized it was directed at me; my first catcall! It felt absolutely amazing!

Here's the finished look, I'm quite proud of it after only two weeks of practicing makeup and looking for clothes

pamela7
04-12-2015, 02:37 AM
Congratulations Evelyn, that took courage, gall and the full nine yards! And a cat-call into the bargain. What an awesome adventure, well done.

and welcome to our community.

xxx Pamela

Curiosity666
04-12-2015, 03:34 AM
I love the outfit! Although I'd be too worried about attracting attention. I don't think you need to worry about that though, you look great :)

charlenesomeone
04-12-2015, 04:16 AM
Congrats, and you look great, love your outfit. Keep smiling.

Stephanie Julianna
04-12-2015, 06:17 AM
I agree with the passerby's comment. I can't wait to see how you grow into your girl self. You have a great look and have so many possible looks to shot for like the one you have now. I'd love to see you try an every girl look as well. You are a natural.

Chrissi
04-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Wow Evelyn, Congratulations!!! From another girl who just recently started her own outward journey, I must say your face is completely adorable, you have great skin and your makeup is very natural.

Wow, wow wow, to have such feminine looks. Your youth and your outfit are very complimentary, and the shoes are super cute.

Congratulations again on your first steps, hopefully of many many more to come. hugs
Chrissy.

katie elouise
04-12-2015, 06:47 AM
Hi Evelyn you look fantastic I love your look ,you have hit the jackpot at your first attempt staggeringly good ,enjoy .Katie x.

Marcelle
04-12-2015, 06:56 AM
Hi Evelyn,

CONGRATS! The first time out is always the most nerve wracking and you seemed to have weathered the storm well. The thing to remember is . . . once you go out once you will never stop. Just keep at it in baby steps and before you know it, you will be shopping at Victoria Secrets by yourself and not even thinking about it.

Cute outfit and you definitely wear it well.

Hugs

Isha

Michelle 78
04-12-2015, 07:05 AM
You look great, well done:) hugs Michelle

skislopes-cd
04-12-2015, 08:00 AM
Nice shoes! You really scored with those. By the way, I love Denver. I used to live there and get back as often as I can

victoria76
04-12-2015, 11:14 AM
You look incredible! :)

Natalie cupcake
04-12-2015, 11:44 AM
You look amazing Evelyn!! Way to get out there and show the world how beautiful you look! I love those shoes.:battingeyelashes:

Kim_Bitzflick
04-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Evelyn,

I'm with the passerby. You look great. The lady at the shop was right. Those are great shoes for that outfit. I hope you enjoy your time out.

Nadya
04-12-2015, 12:02 PM
Wow, Evelyn. I love your outfit. I am in love with those shoes and socks(?). I'm glad you had a great experience going out. I still haven't really gone shopping without my fiancé yet but that's something I want to work up to.

EvelynVetro
04-12-2015, 02:12 PM
Thanks for all the inspiring comments! I feel my confidence rising every day!

Persephone
04-12-2015, 05:51 PM
You look awesome, Evelyn!

Congratulations on your first day out! :cheer:

There will be more days to come!

Enjoy!

Hugs,
Persephone.

justmetoo
04-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Super cute outfit with the shoes and stockings/thigh highs and all! And your makeup looks very good, too. No wonder you got that reaction.

TinaZ
04-13-2015, 04:49 AM
Congratulations on your outing! You did a wonderful job with your makeup and those shoes are to die for!

DaniChan
04-13-2015, 10:56 PM
Super cute outfit! I love striped stockings and those shoes are great too =)

ilianar17
04-14-2015, 05:37 AM
Go Evelyn! You really commited yourself. I liked the cat calling part, I hope one day you wish they stop..! :battingeyelashes:
Keep doing (and wearing) whatever you desire! The World Is Yours.

Sarah-RT
04-14-2015, 08:10 AM
Congratulations for getting out there!
Great that you had a good experience too

Sarah

Beverley Sims
04-15-2015, 02:30 PM
Evelyn,
I would like to see your progress in six months time, I think you will even surprise yourself. :)