PDA

View Full Version : what a week

Mgreenva
04-12-2015, 07:29 PM
7 days and 7 runs in my pantyhose....granted I was wearing washed hose but really to run a pair everyday.....another week or two the will all be gone and back to wearing new....but they feel so different and good after washing

on the positive side I did score some really cute flats and the shoe show mega store had more 12,12w and 13w than I have ever seen in a store..i had to choose two pair of about 30......however I will be back. the sales ladies didn't bat an eye while I tried on several pair while choosing. the negative side is I still like my rose petal flats much better, I guess that's the difference between a 100 dollar and a 15 dollar shoe...major negative is the new ones have soft soles so they don't clack as I walk I love hearing that as I wear them out and about

BLUE ORCHID
04-12-2015, 07:50 PM
Hi M Green, Maybe you need to wear latex exam gloves to pull on your hose.
I can't pass a Payless shoe store without going in They have a reserved parking space with my name on it, I have over 130+ pairs now.:daydreaming:

Mgreenva
04-13-2015, 02:19 AM
It's not usually a problem. All of these have been thru the wash. Idk.

Beverley Sims
04-15-2015, 01:05 PM
I don't mind quiet shoes, I don't need the attention.

As for stocking runs, you just have to take care and avoid the hazards that cause runs...
Easy isn't it. :0