PDA

View Full Version : Watching the Superbowl en femme?

rachel_jean
02-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Hopefully I will be. :)

The wife and I are going away for the weekend to a bed & breakfast, as we have the past several years, but, usually before the holidays though.

The plan is for her to spend Saturday with me and Sunday, including the game, with Rachel. She's becoming more accepting, so I just try not to push it to much or over do it. Just planning on wearing the outfit in my avatar, more or less.

For those unfamiliar with the Superbowl, think World Cup match, pretty much at the same level.

GO STEELERS

Rachel Jean

Laurie Ann
02-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Have fun Rachel and I agree go Steelers.

AprilMae
02-03-2006, 06:41 PM
I will be at work, so I won't get to see much of it.

cosmolovesph
02-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Have fun Rachel and I agree go Steelers.

Agree with the Have fun Rachel, but gotta say:

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

I'd love to watch en femme, but having the parents come over, so that's a no go... ;)

SherriePall
02-03-2006, 06:51 PM
en drab, but maybe underneath a little bit....

And Go STEELERS!

Shannon S.
02-04-2006, 03:40 AM
I almost spit my drink out while reading the title to this thread!:cheeky: It's funny because I was just thinking about possibly repainting my toenails and letting them dry during the game!:bs: I just painted my toenails about a month ago for the very first time (a wonderous joy seeing them painted by the way)... and they're to the point of needing stripped and painted again.

I'd like to see the Seahawks win since they're the underdogs. :p

:<3:Shannon S.:<3:

Colleen
02-04-2006, 07:17 AM
Looks like I will be pushing some snow in the truck.Silkies and thigh highs for me.Oh by the way THE BUS WILL ROLL!! take the Steelers and the points!

Tiffy
02-04-2006, 10:32 AM
Do not do football on any level. But, I do enjoy watching Nascar enfem. So I am sure it is the same feeling for you with football. And it really is wonderful isn't it?

Kisses, April Marie

Miriannah
02-04-2006, 03:09 PM
What is this 'football' you speak of? The Seahawks are from my state so uh...go them...I guess. ;)

Butterfly Bill
02-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Wouldn't watch it any other way!

The Steelers' quarterback looks like a hippie that I might could encounter working as a carpenter on a construction site. The Seahawks' quarterback looks like halfway between a cop and a skinhead. Go Steelers!

Aunt Peg
02-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Will be in drab, but maybe a bra on under the sweatshirt. Since the Bears didn't make, don't care who wins.

serinalynn
02-04-2006, 05:34 PM
Do not do football on any level. But, I do enjoy watching Nascar enfem. So I am sure it is the same feeling for you with football. And it really is wonderful isn't it?

Kisses, April Marie

Nascar fan and crossdressing fan, I can do both at the same time.:thumbsup:Also a fan of county music.

darynn_NWPA
02-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Having recently moved from Pgh, of course I am hoping the Steelers win. BUT after being a Steelers fan for decades I refuse to bet any money on them. My favorite NASCAR driver won the championship this year so a Steeler win Sunday would be a delight.

I will be dressed enfemme.

GO STEELERS !!!!!
darynn

uknowhoo
02-04-2006, 09:10 PM
:o unfortunately I will be enjoying the game en homme <sigh>

for anyone interested, you still have 21 hours to head over to the Lounge and enter our little Super Bowl XL pool: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22600

Tammi

MandyTS
02-05-2006, 03:09 AM
I deliver pizza for superbowl... I wear a "girls" visor, no one notices or cares, my hair is feminine anyway.

Sherrie
02-05-2006, 08:09 AM
Nascar fan and crossdressing fan, I can do both at the same time.:thumbsup:Also a fan of county music.

I'm a NASCAR fan as well! Just cant hardly wait for the season to start!. I am also a huge country music fan.
I'll be watching the superbowl in fem dressed fully with makeup and all. Mostly for the commercials though. To pick a team I'd have to say; Go Steelers!

bobbie anne
02-05-2006, 09:21 AM
Hi all. As my wife is gone for a few days I will most definately be dressed for the game. Being from western Canada I must cheer for Seahawks, but think Steelers will win.