PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming About Our Female Alter-Ego

Girly Sara
02-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Hi again girls!

Was just wondering how often we dream about our girly side when we sleep? Well i seem to be dreaming of the blonde girl more and more lately. It feels great and natural.

Will be interested to hear your feedback.

Sara xxxx

Deidra Cowen
02-03-2006, 07:33 PM
I dream about CDing all the time. Usually pretty wierd stuff where I am at work dressed and stuff like that.

Amanda420
02-03-2006, 07:37 PM
Ive had countless dreams my whole life, but usually my dream is about shopping in a womans clothing store and trying to sneak into a fitting room with some outfit to try on! In the dream I never make it!

Glenda
02-03-2006, 11:37 PM
I've always dreamed about things in my life or sometimes about things that I found happened in the future. It is so strange to find myself somewhere I've never been only to recognize it from a previous dream. It has happened with people, places and events. As I've let my feminine side emerge over recent years I've found that she is appearing in more of my dreams. If the pattern holds true, I've got some exciting times to look forward to.

TGMarla
02-03-2006, 11:50 PM
It's interesting that you should ask. I have had rare dreams of myself as either a woman or as a crossdressed male. All have been pleasant dreams. In all cases I have been acutely aware of my status as a "fish out of water", but they have been pleasurable nonetheless. But rare. I haven't had such a dream in years.

Billie Jean
02-04-2006, 01:48 AM
I have dreamed that I was crossdressed and nobody noticed or cared. The latest, I dreamed of going to court while wearing a dress. I felt out of place but no one acted like they even noticed not even the judge. The time before that I dreamed of being dressed exactly like this really cute girl at work. She liked the way I looked. We both had on the same sun dress and jeweled thong sandals. Our hair was the same and we both had our toenails painted the same shade of red. Everyone who saw me in the dream thought that I was just as cute as Jayna. I wonder what she would think if she actually saw me dressed like that. LOL Billie Jean

Shannon S.
02-04-2006, 04:13 AM
In hindsight, I think some of my past dreams (through the years) may have been hints from my female side wanting to surface.

Case in point, I had a dream where I'm tied down to a conveyor belt in some sort of factory ran by women. They're processing guys into girls. As I'm traveling very slowly on the belt... women workers shave my body, put me in lingerie, a dress and heels on me, they apply make-up, paint my nails, do my hair and giggle excitedly while doing so. I remember being terrified at first... but then slowly started to enjoy all of the attention and the feeling of girlishness. That is... until I get to the end of the conveyor belt line where there's a crew of women with a rotory machine saw buzzing and evil grins. :eek: Uh... yeah. Use your imagination from there where this is going!!! Thankfully, that's right when I woke in a terrified and shivering sweat.

:<3:Shannon S.:<3:

ronda
02-04-2006, 06:19 AM
i dream all the time about being dressed and out in public and no one gives ma a second look a few comments like lookin good or you are hot then i wake up and at first i feel like i have c cup breast and then i am disappointed when i look down and they are not there.:(

Miriannah
02-04-2006, 07:54 AM
I'm either female or in some kind of female clothing in nearly every dream I have. Now, if I'd just wake up that way... ;)

Girly Sara
02-04-2006, 10:15 AM
Thanks for your feedback girls as it's interesting to hear other people's stories.

When i have been enfemme in my dreams, i'm either walking down the street unnoticed (which is fab) or surprisingly just walking down the street in my bra and panties and being laughed and stared at :cry: Isn't it weird how our minds work huh? lol

Sara xxx

Michelle8
02-04-2006, 11:53 AM
I have dreams of dressing up and always on
the verge of being caught.

Aunt Peg
02-04-2006, 05:24 PM
I have dreams about this subject. I have often had dreams that my boobs are growing large. And sometimes my dreams are erotic. I am not going to share them here.

Lilith Moon
02-04-2006, 06:24 PM
My dreams have always been rich, baroque, vivid, full color, surround sound affairs. I have even had credits rolling at the end...honestly. But I've never been very much aware of myself in them until recently. It has been like watching a TV show or film and I'm not actually "in" the set. There must be some profound reasons for that. Also, I have "dream themes" which occur over and over as well as serial dreams which continue over several nights. Sometimes I only recall the previous "episodes" when I'm actually starting a new dream.

A new development is the appearence/awareness of myself. Always en femme and feeling quite natural, attractive and in my mid thirties. Then I wake up :(

heather_nouveau
02-04-2006, 06:28 PM
I had a strange dream in which I woke up as my normal self and went to check myself in the mirror as I do every morning; the only difference was that when I took off my shirt, I had very feminine breasts and large nipples but was pretty much my same old self otherwise. Wish fullfilment dream?

Probably!

If only...

Hugs,

Heather

jo_ann
02-05-2006, 04:49 PM
i don't have these dreams often, but I just happened to have one last night... I found this "gender kit" that had a drug that temporarily made you more femme temporarily.. so I injected it with a needle and could actually feel my crotch suck in, and then I started fooling around with some strange guy... actually felt pretty good.

Rachel Morley
02-05-2006, 05:02 PM
I often dream about being dressed. Normally, I'm in a place where there are a lot of people around me and somehow or other my femme self is not very passable. I'm either a very feminized male or I'm fully en femme but I don't have my wig on. :eek:

I don't know why I dream this, but I'm thinking that somehow my subconscious is trying to tell me that I haven't fully accepted myself or why else would I be in such a vulnerable situation?

:strugglin

Julie York
02-05-2006, 05:09 PM
OMG I must be a fake CD.
I don't think I have ever had a dream about being dressed. That's probably not true but I can't remember it if I did.

Sierra Evon
02-10-2006, 08:42 PM
Ive always had may very vivid, growing up pre-teen & teen yrs., now well
into my adult life I can act on them freely, in my dreams I am always
trying to catch up with this one certain group of girls that always
manage to be 2-3 Isles away from me at dept.stores, then I stop to
make a quick adjustment to my hair then my purse slips off I reach for it
my long jet black hair falls over my face I say" hey wait up you guys"
then I wake up at that point. note:, my real hair is brown and not as
long as it is in the dream state. kinda bizzare?,
SIERRA.........

Laurie Ann
02-10-2006, 10:25 PM
I have a problem don't really remember my dreams very vividly but I do daydream all the time about being dressed and out and no one notices weird huh

Aunt Peg
02-11-2006, 08:23 AM
I just woke up about half an hour ago. I had a dream that I was a woman, had long blonde hair and a nice figure. I was wearing a tight black dress. Oh why did I have to wake up, I wanted that dream to last for hours!

Petra1
02-11-2006, 08:43 AM
My CD dreams usually involve me "thisclose" to being caught, and usually only wearing bra & panties. I spend most of the dream trying to outrun everyone.

Raychel
02-11-2006, 08:52 AM
I have had a wide variety of CD dreams, From almost being caught at work in my lingerie to shopping and sales girls helping me get dressed. I don't really like the dreams about getting caught. But all the rest of them are fun. They don't happen all that often anymore though.

Lisa Marie
02-11-2006, 09:21 AM
Ive had dreams before where i dressed as a woman and no one cared. I also dream once in awhile that I am a woman and have a womans voice.

Karinna
02-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Dreaming of being en femme? Yes! And it's the best part of the my sleep.
When i wake up and remember i was shopping for a wig or wearing a nice simple dress, it leaves me on my hunger... I Want to Do it.

Everyone makes that dream: you are naked in front of people.
That sensation you feel at the moment of the dream
is kinda related with cding for me.
That feeling but at the opposite spectrum, i mean not naked but well dressed.

Both situations (cding and dreaming of being naked) are caused by the same thing: the exposition of a hidden part of ourself.

That feeling is hard to describe. Sisters, you know ?

Yes I am
02-20-2006, 10:34 PM
The times I haved dreamed about it, I'm usually wearing a dress or something similar and nobody I interact gives any indication of being put-off by it, nor do I feel any of the anxieties in my dreams of feeling compelled to hide my natural proclivities.