PDA

View Full Version : The best time?

Sarah Doepner
04-14-2015, 11:23 AM
I'm just full of questions these days.

What is your best time when you are crossdressed?

I'm thinking for me it's that moment when I have been enjoying time spent with others and suddenly remember I'm presenting as female. I've forgotten all about what I've been wearing because the company and activity has been so engaging. That moment is so sweet because it reminds me of how much I value other people who care about me as a person, and that I am so very comfortable with what I'm wearing that it has become natural.

KittyD
04-14-2015, 12:49 PM
Hi Sarah :)

Q: What is your best time when you are crossdressed?

A: For me, its when I have time to do it, if I'm honest... What I mean is, having the whole day to dress and sit about or just do plain old boring stuff like some cooking or watch some TV etc...
Sounds a bit dull, but just having the time is pretty much the best time for me :)

Kate :D

Dana44
04-14-2015, 01:01 PM
Ah the best time. I would say that when going out all things that come together well. Good makeup, hair right clothes prefect. Being called a lady all night felt pretty right.

Kate Simmons
04-14-2015, 01:08 PM
My best times are when I'm out there dancing at the club en femme as energy is cast out. :)

Stephanie A
04-14-2015, 05:58 PM
In past when I was out in a mall dressed to the nines. I enjoyed the shopping. It was fun to get some attention from others, men too. However since then have purged clothes. So now am restarting and hope to keep it up. That's why coming here is so special to get some support.

Nikki A.
04-14-2015, 06:08 PM
Just being out and about dressed. I miss my shopping trips with my friend for her store, there was so much to do and see that I often forgot what I was wearing and she would say to me that she forgot that I wasn't another GG.

Stephanie A
04-14-2015, 06:10 PM
Wow I have never had a friend to actually go with while dressed. That sounds wonderful. I would just melt the first time out. It would be so wonderful to share with someone.

Adriana Moretti
04-15-2015, 01:06 AM
the best time is always the last time....but not as much fun as the NEXT time....xoxo

jjjjohanne
04-15-2015, 05:30 AM
Wow, this question is harder for me than I would have anticipated. On a couple occasions, I went out with my wife on Halloween and I was crossdressed. Those times are pretty high up on the list. But, it might be the time I went swing dancing in a skirt. Still, I am not sure. Nothing really stands out. I truly have loved the times I have gone shopping and found something excellent. Also, I love it when I can go out and do normal things with normal people while I am crossdressed. Hmmm... I am going to choose going out with my wife as the best.

katie elouise
04-15-2015, 05:49 AM
What is your best time when you are crossdressed?

I'm thinking for me it's that moment when I have been enjoying time spent with others and suddenly remember I'm presenting as female. I've forgotten all about what I've been wearing because the company and activity has been so engaging. That moment is so sweet because it reminds me of how much I value other people who care about me as a person, and that I am so very comfortable with what I'm wearing that it has become natural.

Sarah you sum it up beautifully ,for me this would be the 'sweet spot ' being with friends and care free enjoying life ,although all time spent dressed is nice ,just not long enough .Katie x.

BLUE ORCHID
04-15-2015, 06:08 AM
Hi Sarah, As I don't interact while dressed when I get all dressed and put on my
long blonde wavy wig and look in the mirror and see that lovely smiling back at me.:daydreaming:

Beverley Sims
04-15-2015, 01:22 PM
Yes you are so right, it is when you forget who you really are.