PDA

View Full Version : going on vacation

suzzi
04-14-2015, 02:10 PM
The SO is goin to Florida for a week and I'm already planning my girl time ! Going to try shopping for new things to wear , I'm not to comfortable yet shopping for ladies clothing.

Rachelakld
04-14-2015, 02:21 PM
It's a buzz, wait until you go out in fem mode :)

cheryl reeves
04-14-2015, 03:23 PM
just act like your buying your wife some new clothes,that helps alot on your comfort zone.

Kristy 56
04-14-2015, 04:01 PM
Enjoy your week of girl time,and once you get out shopping you'll never stop. Have fun !

UNDERDRESSER
04-14-2015, 04:37 PM
Try the goodwill and thrift stores, cheaper and every is rummaging around for bargains, nobody has questioned me about my purchases.

Allisa
04-14-2015, 07:05 PM
Your not doing anything wrong so just hold your head up, smile and relax it gets easier as you go.

Jean 103
04-14-2015, 08:19 PM
It's all in your head that is unless you bump into some you know. I should point out that if you frequent a store and the SA starts to get to know you they may make some comment that gives you away in front of your SO. This happened to me in front of my ex. It was not a big deal as we were already separated. Just saying you may not want to shop close to home if you’re trying to hide. As for shopping have fun.

Adriana Moretti
04-15-2015, 01:23 AM
here is an old article I wrote on the subject of being afraid of buying womens clothes...... good luck girl xoxo

1. Nobody Really Cares
Seriously...do you think the girl working the counter REALLY gives a hoot about what items you are buying? She rings people up all day long...all she really cares about is ringing you up and getting back to her cell phone to check her friends facebook status. They are all having much more fun than she is.

2. The fear is all in your own mind
Your mind place funny tricks on you, and you feel guilty,ashamed and embarrassed because you think the store clerks KNOW your intention to take home your purchase and dance in front of the mirror. This isn't true....and if you really want to throw the scent off that it is for you, ask them if they have a gift box and look like you have a million other things you would rather be doing.

A great way to get over this fear is to walk around a women's clothing dept, and just get comfortable being there. Just get comfortable standing there alone . Look at the women around you...do any of them care? Do any of them know why you are there? The answer more than likely is no.

Mixing your items is a great way too...When you go shopping...kill 2 birds with one stone...pick a dept store with a men's & women's dept get something from both. Who's gunna judge you?

Certain times of year are also alot easier to buy your femme items

1. Christmas
This is an obvious one...but that means you have from Thanksgiving till Dec 24th to be a worry free shopaholic...it's not for you....it's a gift.

2. Valentines Day
This is the one time of year you should be completely comfortable buying women's lingerie . Alot of men buy sexy things for their wives or girlfriends...and so can you. Throw in the gift box comment too for good measure. Go nuts...hit every Victoria Secret in the area...

3. Halloween
Another obvious one...but a great time to buy things like wigs,makeup,costumes etc......also a great night for a first time out adventure!!!!

Just some tips to make your shopping experience a bit more easier. The more confidence and experience you gain from dressing will make shopping that much easier and alot more enjoyable..once you do it a few times...it wont bother you anymore xoxo

Marcelle
04-15-2015, 04:41 AM
Hi Suzzi,

I can't add much more that others have already said. It can be daunting (especially if you are in boy mode vice girl mode) but many have done it and survived unscathed . . . deep breath and jump in.

Hugs

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
04-15-2015, 06:13 AM
Hi Suzzi, Just pretend that you are at the Home Depot buying a hammer.:daydreaming:
Be sure to pace yourself so you don't get burnt out by day 3 or4.:hugs:

Beverley Sims
04-15-2015, 01:24 PM
Go into the women's section and tell them you want a dress and some lingerie for your husband. :)