PDA

View Full Version : Falling down the rabbit hole - & I like it!

Sissy Jane
04-15-2015, 09:31 AM
Greetings everyone!

My name is Jane and I just wanted to share the amazing feelings I have been experiencing. I shared some of this in my introduction so I will try to be brief.

I have always been interested in women's clothes, tried them on occasionally, wore them to much delight when I was younger and went to Rocky Horror - but a couple of months ago I felt a strong urge...

I started to borrow my wife's garments, without her knowing, and felt a bolt of electricity! I was so turned on - it felt so good! Amazing! I kept this up for a couple of months - loving the feeling.

I wasn't comfortable doing it in secret and came out to her a couple of weeks ago. So difficult - she is a very loving woman and we are working through this to see how it fits into our relationship. I am tying to keep open and share with her - the hard part is that it does feel like a rabbit hole and I keep falling! I want to do more, try more, enjoy more. But I need to go slow for her and not overwhelm. That is the really hard part as all I want to do is get dressed up and enjoy the feeling!

I wear panties everyday now so that helps. We have had sexual contact a couple of times where she has let me be more en femme - again, she is amazing. Sadly my mind wants more!

I am struggling a bit - thanks to all the support here I am reading and finding some help. I appreciate it. It feels good just getting this all out actually.

Thanks everyone!
- Jane

Stephanie A
04-15-2015, 09:52 AM
Wow good to hear that. I wish my wife was as accepting. It is hard to be alone, but that is what is wonderful about this place. It is nice to have so many girlfriends. I like your quote: come up and see me make me smile or do what you want, run on wild where is that from?

Sissy Jane
04-15-2015, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the kind words Stephanie - it is great to be open but it is hard not to overwhelm her so I feel a bit restricted (I know I shouldn't complain).

The line comes from the song Make Me Smile - used in the amazing film: Velvet Goldmine. Youtube: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KBw4YuBylvs

Thanks,
Jane

Stephanie A
04-15-2015, 10:13 AM
Yes, I so hope it grows for you and your wife. I love your picture.

Jaylyn
04-15-2015, 10:23 AM
It's very hard but you actually have to pace yourself and let the wives adjust or digest a small amount of our feminine side at a time. Remember they married us to be their man not their GG friend. Mine somewhat accepts my dressing but I've found its better to not over whelm them with our fast want every thing now attitudes that just naturally follows the next step in dressing.

Nikkilovesdresses
04-15-2015, 10:24 AM
Hang in there Jane, I know how exciting it is for you. This phase is intoxicating, but it will ease up after a while- it's up to you to make sure you don't do any damage while you're on full-burn. You're luckier than many in that your wife is doing her best to accommodate you, but she has a limit and you must respect it- or face the consequences.

Easy does it darlink.

Sandra
04-15-2015, 01:20 PM
It's good that you have told your wife and that you are both working on the news. You need to take it slow though and do not rush anything, you rush and you may find that she doesn't want to know bout your cding. You have had time to digest this she has only had a a few weeks, talk with her but don't make let it become what every conversation is about.

Beverley Sims
04-15-2015, 02:08 PM
Jane,
Although the temptation is there to push the issue faster, please don't.

Your wife needs time to get used to what is a new relationship for her and you could sour it by being too hasty.

Read back through other posts to see how the problem has been handled by others and also the advice given.

kimdl93
04-15-2015, 06:43 PM
Well, pace yourself and if the desire to dress begins to make other aspects of your life difficult, consider seeking out a competent gender therapist. It sounds as though you and your wife would work together very effectively to address your changing understanding of what this all means to you.

docrobbysherry
04-15-2015, 07:56 PM
If u weren't married? I would suggest going full speed down the hole, Jane. Otherwise, u risk being continually distracted by thots of dressing. As I was when first arriving at cd.com.

However, u have your SO to consider. I suggest u go at her comfort speed. Eventually, after you have exhausted all your immediate dressing fantasies, u will find an equalibrium point. I just can't tell u when that will be!

Sissy Jane
04-15-2015, 08:20 PM
Thanks so much to everyone for their words of wisdom and encouragement! It means a lot to me - especially as many of you have gone through this experience - I am so pleased I have resources to draw from.

My head says go, go, go! But my heart says slow down - pay attention to her. I am trying to listen very closely to my heart!

We had a really good conversation today - one she initiated! We are trying to set some questions at the beginning of our intimate sessions to see where we are at. I have told her that she in in control of what and how much she would like. It isn't up to me. We have also discussed that if she isn't interested in anything intimate (traditional or otherwise) it is ok for me to pleasure myself / enjoy the crossdressing by myself with out guilt or in secret.

She truly is amazing - today is a good day!

Thanks again everyone!!!

Love,
Jane

BLUE ORCHID
04-15-2015, 08:27 PM
Hi Jane, The ball is in her court so to speak now, Try to workout some boundaries now and really don't overwhelm
her with this program .