PDA

View Full Version : I did it!

suzzi
04-15-2015, 02:02 PM
Feels so good to wear panties all day ! Thought I would forget I had them on, but no!!! And to top it off I'm working with a pretty young lady today! I keep wondering what kind of panties she is wearing! Lol

Beverley Sims
04-15-2015, 02:15 PM
Don't get carried away, but first time is a great feeling.

reb.femme
04-15-2015, 02:17 PM
I wear them 24/7 now and the feeling of elation is no longer there. However, if I do wear my man stuff when doing heavy work or DIY etc., then I absolutely know that I have heavy material on, compared to my girl stuff. I don't think I could go back now.

Rebecca

Rachelakld
04-15-2015, 02:25 PM
Good place to start, but don't get carried away by what panties other women might be wearing.

CONSUELO
04-15-2015, 05:12 PM
Whenever I had to give a major talk to an audience, I would make sure that I had on some really classy and pretty underwear. It always gave me a boost in my self-confidence and yes, I could not help but wonder if the women in the audience were wearing their best also. However, I avoided thinking of specific individuals. Also I would wonder if any males in the audience were dressed in their best too.

Its a variation on an often talked of technique to avoid stage fright in which you imagine your audience to be sitting there naked.

RADER
04-15-2015, 08:15 PM
Like I said before, Why not wear panties. I have been wearing them 24/7 for over 10 years now,
I do not even own any men's briefs, just panties.
I have over 30 Pr's. enough to keep new ones handy; so I do not have to do laundry for 2 weeks.
Rader

Janine cd
04-15-2015, 09:01 PM
I agree that wearing panties is much more comfortable than wearing male shorts. I've been wearing panties for more than 20 years and will never go back to male wear.

cheryl reeves
04-15-2015, 10:21 PM
i also prefer panties over mens underwear,more comfortable..i been wearing panties for along time now,i have mens boxer briefs for when i am doing guy stuff and my underwear might show and cause conflict....

Sissy Jane
04-15-2015, 10:27 PM
It has only been 2 weeks for me now but love wearing them each day / all day! So much fun at the office when no-one else knows!!

Love when I move and feel them under my pants - soooo good. I am sure the feeling will pass but for now I will love it!

Good for you - keep it up!!

-Jane

BillieAnneJean
04-15-2015, 10:33 PM
Keep in mind that your secret should stay a secret. Do Not discuss this with any other worker, and certainly not a woman. You could end up getting fired or maybe even charged with a sex crime.
Keep your excitement to yourself and this forum.

Krisi
04-16-2015, 08:09 AM
I've been wearing panties for a few years now. I have male briefs for doctor's visits. After a while, just like with genetic women, "panties" are just underwear.

Kirsty Louise
04-16-2015, 10:48 AM
It does feel good wearing panties all day I must admit, especially good quality silky ones; they are so comfortable sometimes I almost forget I’m wearing them.

BobbiD33
04-17-2015, 02:45 AM
I like panties and have a few pairs and wear them under to work, mostly on Fridays.

Sometimes they roll down over my hips and aren't entirely comfortable and i have to pull them up over my hips.

For male under pants i like "knit boxers". They're made of Tshirt material as opposed to cotton short boxers.

LaurenNZ
04-17-2015, 03:14 AM
Like a lots of others here, I have been wearing them for a long time and do not really worry about what others might be wearing. I am comfortable being me.

EllenJo
04-17-2015, 05:23 AM
Congratulations you have discovered the wonder of wearing panties. I have been wearing them daily for 20 years and no one is the wiser. After a while they just become underwear but even then there is the awesome moment everyday when you open your lingere drawer and get to decide what pretty color or style you are going to wear today. They really are superior to mens and so much more comfortable.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

Krisi
04-17-2015, 08:14 AM
If your panties roll down over your hips, you have the wrong size or style. There are "high rise" and "low rise" just to name two styles. Look at the store or in catalogs to see the different styles.