PDA

View Full Version : My girl mode observation

Lexi Moralas
04-15-2015, 04:03 PM
Made a funny observation today.
Now as one would expect as soon as I slip on a pair of 5" heels my whole body language changes like a reflex I fall right into full on girl mode the way I walk stand ,every movement is just as I practiced for years and it is effortless at this point. But today I noticed the same thing happens when I am barefoot , not at all if I leave my sock on but as soon as my feet are bare ,I instictivly want to go into girl mode just like when I wear heels . Dose not matter how manly what else I am wearing is. I found it is a mindful effort to stay in Guy mode while barefoot. It crazy ! I'll have to be carefull with that one.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this ?

Bridget Ann Gilbert
04-15-2015, 04:37 PM
I had the same sensation when I first started wearing heels, but it progressed to any time I felt in a girly mood. Even now, although I haven't dressed for many years, I still use female mannerisms when "in the mood". My favorite is the brushing back of long hair from my face even though my actual hair is short to the point of being non-existant. I find it interesting that for you its heels or bare feet but nothing in between. The human mind is a strange, wonderful thing.

Bridget

Kate Simmons
04-15-2015, 04:42 PM
Yes, I do. I automatically go into full girl mode when en femme. My observation: You are a girl Lexi. :battingeyelashes::)

Alice_2014_B
04-15-2015, 06:17 PM
Just last night when walking to and in the post office and department store I get that arm swing going.
It is super easy to remember (it just happens) when walking in heels. I keep my purse in the elbow-bend of one arm and swing the other arm just enough, not excessive.

It also becomes easier in heels to keep my legs closer together when walking, basically one foot in front of the other.
:)

Beverley Sims
04-22-2015, 03:06 AM
I know where you are coming from and when I am on the beach, barefoot is easy and girl mode does swing in and out with me if I am not dressed appropriately.

If I am dressed girl mode goes into four wheel drive. :)

Patrica Gil
04-22-2015, 11:59 AM
While in guy mode someone asked if I'd been wearing heels that weekend because my walk was to prissy. She had no problem with me and we became great friends. Walking in heels and being a girl just comes naturally to some of us.

Adriana Moretti
04-22-2015, 02:10 PM
when i was away last weekend on another CD adventure, me and my room mate showed up in boy mode, hit the bar, had a drink, then went to the room to get ready for the evening. After getting out the shower I put on my bra, my thong, a long cardigan cover up , and my wedge heeled hi-top sneakers, as I left the bathroom to proceed to the makeup counter, my room mate said " THERE is that Adriana Bop" ...I have caught myself out there in guy mode too ...xoxo

Dana44
04-22-2015, 03:04 PM
Lexi, well yeah the five inch heels definitely does that to me. Now barefoot does that to me also. As a male I never run around barefoot. So when I do it takes me to my feminine mode. And as a male I still do those feminine things like walking sometimes I have to remind myself.