PDA

View Full Version : What if there was a pill....

mykell
04-16-2015, 06:29 PM
so i had an incident where i had to go to the emergency room a few weeks ago,
chest pressure, you guys already shared your "acute angina" jokes.... a few tests and some follow up visits, results were good and had this persistent rash,
(i hate hospitals) and then the bills, $14,000 for overnight observation, not including the tests preformed at the cardiologist, if that doesnt give you chest pain or "acute angina" nothing will...

so my prescribed pill is picked up and this is what i find....folks always ask if there was a pill and all this time turns out there was.....
i suppose its works for MtF as well as FtM.......

Maria in heels
04-16-2015, 06:42 PM
I hope that you are ok Mikell, and I love the pill that you have to take!

mykell
04-16-2015, 06:46 PM
i dont know if im O. K ., but my doctor said he found nothing wrong with my heart, (ive always felt i had a good one) hope that pill only cures the rash.....

Jilmac
04-16-2015, 09:47 PM
Fourteen thousand bucks?! WOW! You should have checked into Motel 6, you would have gotten a clean comfy room and Tom Bodett would have left the light on for ya.

Hell on Heels
04-16-2015, 11:08 PM
Hell-o Mikell,
I've heard a little wine is good for the heart!
Along with that particular pill, you should feel like 2 million bucks
in no time!
Much Love,
Kristyn

Erica Marie
04-17-2015, 05:44 AM
I hope you are feeling better.
Just remember that you must swallow that pill pink side down, otherwise you will lose all your girlish tendencies.

CarlaWestin
04-17-2015, 07:22 AM
I hope you're feeling better although, I'm sure you are since, for $14,000, you've evidently left out the fact that you now have new boobs and complete permanent makeup.

What's that?
Really? That much and no boob job?

:straightface:

No way!

Marcelle
04-17-2015, 07:30 AM
LOL . . . very cute. I hope you are feeling better.

Hugs

Isha

CynthiaD
04-17-2015, 08:04 PM
Really? That much and no boob job?
No way!

Sounds like a rip-off to me!

Just make sure you swallow the pills in the right direction: blue-to-pink. Otherwise they might have unexpected side-effects.

Hope you're feeling better. These sorts of things can be scary.

Cynthia.

Jean 103
04-17-2015, 11:36 PM
Mikell, hope all is better for you. I spent a week in a hospital just over a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't have to pay of it. Covered by workers comp. The bill is enough to give you a hart attack.

Michelle55
04-18-2015, 02:34 AM
$14,000??? Ha! How about $105,000 for 2 days?
Well..... There was the helicopter ride, and the titanium rod in the Tibia.

mykell
04-18-2015, 04:46 PM
hey kristyn, still waiting for my sample, quality control !!

carla i do feel ripped off, no boobs, no lipo or even a wax removal, when i pulled the EKG tabs off they looked like daddy long leg spiders....

jilmac tom must have been there, the light wouldnt go out....Elvira woke me up for blood every four hours.....

no side effects yet... still keep a sharp eye on DSW & makeup commercials....

i feel fine until i open the non ending bills, thanks for the well wishes....but get your own pills....

Beverley Sims
04-23-2015, 11:59 PM
There seems to be a pill for everything, so why not an embracing colour scheme? :)