PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Day 1,2,3 and Progress

Bluesman
04-19-2015, 03:48 PM
Took my wife to the airport this morning and so begins my challenge to stay fully dressed for the next four days (except for necessary outside excursions). Began the day in babydoll nightee and panties underneath my robe before leaving. Getting back home I was starting to waffle, thinking why am I doing this? Just put on boy clothes and go to the gym or whatever, but I made a promise to myself and the forum to commit to these four days, so I took a bath, shaved all over, put on my new matching bra and panties, breast forms, styled my hair as best I could, applied base, blush, mascara and shadow, lipstick, slipped into a dress, necklace, bracelets and earrings, did my nails (not happy with the color or job, probably do them over later) and pair of white high heels, and voila!244400 Feeling good about it now, don't have to go out for the rest of the day, don't have to worry about changing before my wife gets home, just relax and do stuff around the house.

celeste26
04-19-2015, 04:02 PM
If you stay inside, it is not much of a challenge. A real challenge would be picking your wife up at the airport en femme. Or if you're not up for that getting a mani-pedi en femme. Those would be a real challenge.

RADER
04-19-2015, 05:31 PM
Get your self some female jeans. I buy generic ones from Woman With-Inn.
They have plane pockets,(5 pockets) and have stretch material witch makes them
very comfortable. I have been wearing these jeans now for over 5 years, and
no-body ever said one word. You can not tell them from Men's jeans.
Now, you can under dress, jeans and a sweat top, and you are good to go
outside. You are dressed with womans clothes, but no one knows it. Not even
your wife.
Rader

docrobbysherry
04-19-2015, 05:38 PM
"If a CD dresses every day in private their entire life and no one sees them, does it count?"

Apparently not, Blues! I think it does, tho.

Maybe the word, "challenge", is the problem here? Usually that involves some stress or discomfort. Dressing unseen in private doesn't sound very uncomfortable!

Bluesman
04-19-2015, 06:08 PM
It's a personal "challenge" to me. Maybe not enough of a challenge for others, so be it. I'm a recreational cyclist. When I first started cycling, it was a challenge to ride 10 miles and climb 300 feet. Last ride I did was 66 miles and over 6000 feet of climbing. Likewise, I'm a recreational cross-dresser. I've never stayed fully dressed and made up for more than 6 consecutive hours or more than two days back-to-back. Either because of lack of opportunity or giving in to the sexual excitement and then losing the desire. So I'm just trying to see, for my own edification and amusement if I can see myself through to my self-imposed goal. That is fun for me. If I succeed, next may be something more public, if I have that desire. Is that so wrong?:)

jennyph
04-19-2015, 06:13 PM
Bluesman - I think you and I are in the same boat. I can totally understand the excitement of what you are doing and will be doing that myself in about a month or two when I have 4 or 5 days to myself. Good luck, and I'm looking forward to your updates.

Bluesman
04-19-2015, 06:22 PM
Thanks, Jenny

Tracii G
04-19-2015, 06:24 PM
Good for you and have fun with your free time.
I wore all guy clothes on Saturday for an event (camo BDU's and guy boots) I was soo uncomfortable to say the least.
I did have a dark pink hair band holding my hair back in a ponytail tho'.

Teresa
04-19-2015, 06:25 PM
Bluesman,
Whatever and however you choose to dress is up to you,as you say it's what you enjoy !
If the weather was warm enough and I knew there would be no interruptions I'd put on my denim mini skirt and Tshirt and find a secluded spot in the garden to sunbathe !

Sarah Doepner
04-19-2015, 08:23 PM
I'll keep tuning in to see how the challenge is going. Don't keep going just because you set yourself a challenge, keep doing this as long as it's still fun. Otherwise it becomes work or something very like work.

Angie G
04-19-2015, 08:43 PM
I've been on vacation and have been doing what your doing for 9 days. And my wife is here. enjoy yourself Blue.:hugs:
Angie

Bluesman
04-19-2015, 08:54 PM
How nice that you can share this with your wife!

I'm sitting on our darkened patio of our townhouse patio having a glass of wine still fully dressed. I can hear the voices of neighbors. Ever so slight risk of discovery.. kind of thrilling!

Day one is done. No interruptions, no giving in to temptation, no back-sliding. Make-up removed, face washed, ready for bed in nightgown and panties. 244412
Enjoyed today immensely. Have a doctor appt. tomorrow morning, so will have to remove fingernail polish and dress in drab, but rest of the day will be working from home totally femme again. Thanks to everyone who has followed. I appreciate your interest and comments.

Tina_gm
04-20-2015, 01:28 AM
Ummm... I am really not understanding this. You are accomplishing what by staying crossdressed? that you can?? You are trying not to give in to temptations to dress in male clothes? As much as many say to be free and be who you are, I would think, that if you truly desire to be or dress in male clothes, that should be honored just as much.....

I personally do not dress every single opportunity I get. Many, yes, like when my wife goes to visit her grandkids. Even then, there is still some times where even by myself, I am not dressed fem. I don't personally stress any time dressed or not. There have simply been times I haven't "felt it" when I had opportunities. I would think great, I have several hours, but then realized if I wasn't feeling it, it was time wasted. I do frequently feel like dressing when it is not a good time, but I cannot turn it on and off I guess. It comes and goes on its own. If I am feeling it and have the time for it, great. I don't force it on myself. Even if it is some sort of society driven mechanism in my brain, if I feel I have had enough or do not want to, I don't.

Lorna
04-20-2015, 04:46 AM
For some of us, just wearing the clothes is enough. If we prefer nobody else to know - or believe that the consequences of others knowing would be unhappiness all round - that's fine. Each to their own.
There are reasons to see an extended period of dressing, even behind closed doors, as something different and special. I used to wonder whether I would be as thrilled to be dressed if I did it for several hours or even days rather than just a hurried hour or so. I wondered whether I would, like so many women, want to get out of the dress, the bra, the heels, etc at the first opportunity. I wondered what it would be like to wake up in he morning and straight away put on those clothes - and keep them on right tghrough the day. Whether I would be glad to take them off at bed time, etc.etc. One unexpected pleaure was waking from a deep sleep and seeing my clothes draped over he bedroom chair where I had left them the previous night - dress, slip, bra, stockings, girdle - waiting for me to put on again or exchange for something different for the new day.
I didn't tire of it but I did, after the few days' experience, have a much better idea of how it felt to be regularly and full-time in those clothes. For me, that was sufficient justification.

Samantha_Smile
04-20-2015, 04:49 AM
All I can think is
"I sure hope you have a supply of brand new mach 3 blades with a nice new moisturising strip"

My face would tell me to quit after 2 days.
Good luck

Bluesman
04-20-2015, 08:11 AM
For some of us, just wearing the clothes is enough. If we prefer nobody else to know - or believe that the consequences of others knowing would be unhappiness all round - that's fine. Each to their own.
There are reasons to see an extended period of dressing, even behind closed doors, as something different and special. I used to wonder whether I would be as thrilled to be dressed if I did it for several hours or even days rather than just a hurried hour or so. I wondered whether I would, like so many women, want to get out of the dress, the bra, the heels, etc at the first opportunity. I wondered what it would be like to wake up in he morning and straight away put on those clothes - and keep them on right tghrough the day. Whether I would be glad to take them off at bed time, etc.etc. One unexpected pleaure was waking from a deep sleep and seeing my clothes draped over he bedroom chair where I had left them the previous night - dress, slip, bra, stockings, girdle - waiting for me to put on again or exchange for something different for the new day.
I didn't tire of it but I did, after the few days' experience, have a much better idea of how it felt to be regularly and full-time in those clothes. For me, that was sufficient justification.

Exactly! Well put, Lorna.

Kristy 56
04-20-2015, 08:14 AM
Bluesman enjoy your challenge. I fully understand what you're trying to accomplish. I just had a few days to myself,and tried to stay dressed the entire time,but folded this morning. Enjoy your time ! BTW,the outfits look great on you.

Tina_gm
04-20-2015, 08:19 AM
If there is a desire to Dress full time but uncertainty about it then I would say sure try some extended time to see if the desire matches reality. I do sometimes wonder if some on here try to progress because it is talked about so often. There is sometimes encouragement that becomes agenda like on here. If it is a "challenge " to dress for days on end, it's probably not the right course of action imo.

Bluesman, I am not really against you on this. If this is what you WANT, then by all means go for it. I still stand by my words though in general. 24/7 isn't for everyone, and if it is hard to do, it shouldn't be done.

Suzie Petersen
04-20-2015, 09:12 AM
I get it Bluesman,

We are all over the spectrum in this community and the thrill is different for all. For some, it is enough to put on some female clothing for a few hours and for others it is about staying in role (for lack of a better term) 100% of the time. And then there is all sorts of levels between those to points.

For those who mostly have to hide it and keep it to very short bursts of pleasure dressing, having the opportunity to dress for an extended time, be that a full day, several days, of a few weeks, is a very different experience. Those who have not yet tried that, often fantasize of what that will feel like.
There are some different pleasures gained from waking up in the morning, seeing the female clothes on the chair next to the bed, as Lorna described. Walking into the bathroom and see the makeup stuff next to the sink, seeing the high heels standing there out in the open etc. This is special if it is something one cannot normally do.
It is like getting a glimpse across the fence, feeling, instead of just imagining, how the other side lives.

Some might think of this as a mini RLT (Real Life test), which is one of the early steps in transition, but that is false. RLT is of course much more involved and a few days, especially if staying at home, has nothing to do with real life. But, it might still give a feeling of trying it out.
What is interesting is that many people who do this for even a few days, later describe the experience as a disappointment and that they are glad to not have to go through what most women do every morning, getting ready for work!

For some, and I suspect this might be the case for you Bluesman, dressing is often leading up to a sexual self stimulation and as soon as that has happened, the desire to be dressed disappears immediately and the female clothes cant get off quick enough.
Here's a clip from one of your posts, which makes me think that is perhaps a typical pattern for you:

... or giving in to the sexual excitement and then losing the desire.
So the "challenge" might be to see if one can keep away from the temptation of that climax and stay in role for an extended time, just to see if that feels good or not.

Smile's comment:

All I can think is "I sure hope you have a supply of brand new mach 3 blades with a nice new moisturising strip"
is spot on! The skin is usually not ready for close shaves several times a day, something most males will have to do to keep the face looking decent!

The times I have stayed in the female role for extended time have been very enjoyable. I have done this staying at home and I have done it while traveling where I could just drop into a female role, doing whatever I would otherwise have done like working in the room, going out for meals or to get things at the store etc. Also done it during TG conferences where it was important (to me) to look my best 100% of the time, changing outfits constantly and being overly and unrealistically feminine.
I also once did a several day car/tent camping trip in Iceland in girl mode, which was a completely different challenge as you can imagine.

At the end of such an experience, I have always been extremely energized and happy! Not, as some report, feeling a sadness of "changing back", but rather an euphoric feeling of fulfillment or something. I'm not exactly sure what that feeling is, but it is certainly not negative.
However, I have also sometimes reached a saturation point and realized that I'm quite fine with going back to male mode again and that there are some inconvenient hassles connected to the full time experience.

So, I get it! I believe I know what you are doing these few days and I am curious to hear what you experience through this.

- Suzie

Vikky
04-20-2015, 09:17 AM
Hi Bluesman

I get where you are coming from - go for it. I hope to have a similar opportunity next week when my SO is due to be away for a few days.

Enjoy.

Vikky

Stephanie A
04-20-2015, 09:18 AM
Wow what a blast. I dress when my wife goes off to her parttime work. So today I am dressed and loving it. You have all that time. I am envious. So keep it up.
Stephanie

Rachael Leigh
04-20-2015, 09:26 AM
Bluesman sounds like a fun time enjoy it. I also dont think it matters if you go out or not its just you enjoying a part of you that you cant always explore.
I tend to dress many mornings before work and never set a foot out the door or have any makeup on. Just enjoy.
Leigh

Bluesman
04-20-2015, 10:04 AM
Wow, lot's of great comments and observations. Don't have time to respond in depth now, got to get out of my nightgown and "man up" to go to Doc. But toes still painted, clear polish on fingers. Probably won't have to drop trou for this, but just in case, going to wear a pair of plain black panties that you'd have to look really closely at to know they were women's.

Yael L
04-20-2015, 12:58 PM
Well said Lorna. My thoughts exactly

Bluesman
04-20-2015, 04:23 PM
First let me respond to some of the comments from “Day 1 Progress” thread. Suzie and Lorna, you definitely get where I’m coming from (as well as where I’m going…) with this. It’s a chance to see what an extended uninterrupted period of dressing is like, and how the experience changes ( or doesn’t) from that of short term bursts of dressing, especially for those of us who have to stay hidden, or at the best stay discreet. It removes the anxiety of being “caught” and also removes the burden temporarily of having to change frequently from one mode to the other. And that can be interesting and pleasurable sometimes as well. It’s not necessarily a better or worse experience, just different. Suzie, your comment regarding sexual stimulation was spot on. The excitement peaked during the night, temptation was avoided, and today is, at least so far, free of sexual tension. Again, not better or worse, just different.

Gendermutt, I don’t think you’re against me or what I’m doing. It’s just not your thing and that’s totally fine. I’m in no way a proponent of more (or less) dressing than one is happy with, I’m just curious to see what more is like for me.

Anyway, thank you all for your comments and insights. Now onto Day 2:

Slept in nightgown and panties, experienced strong sexual excitement but didn't succumb to temptation. So pleasant to wake up already 'dressed' as it were, have coffee, read the paper and have breakfast caressed by the soft fabric of the gown. Put on a matching bra and forms under the gown. Redid toenails (didn't like the color) and replaced fingernails with clear polish for trip to doctor. When I removed my shirt for the EKG I realized there were still slight traces of bra strap and band lines, but I don't think the nurse noticed, and if she did, I'm sure she wouldn't have said anything. But, oops, didn't consider that this morning!

Home from the doc I wasn't really in the mood to re-dress, but sticking to my commitment, I was a good girl and selected my outfit, did my face, added color to the fingers, put on my panties and bra and got dressed before starting work. 244442 I know the shoes don't really go with the skirt, but I just got them and I wanted to wear them. Please don't call the fashion police! Definitely having to coax myself a bit today, but it still feels good to be girly. Less sexual tension today, more mellow and relaxing.

Teresa
04-20-2015, 06:00 PM
Bluesman,
I had the same opportunity when I had to redecorate my holiday cottage for selling on, I had about four days each week over a period of six to eight weeks to complete the job. I didn't dress in the day so I wouldn't be distracted and worked solidly till about six PM, I then showered and shaved and got fully dressed, cooked my meal, lit the wood burner and curled up to watch some TV with a beer . I slept in full make up, wig and nightie but I'm afraid the urges got the better of me most nights ! I also went for a drive and a short walk on occasions ! I didn't tire of the dressing but did get careless with removing makeup in the morning, on one occasion I was aware of the guy who served me at the builders merchants staring into my eyes, I realised when I got back that the mascara was still very evident ! I went and bought non waterproof after that to make life easier !
Looking forward to the next installment !

docrobbysherry
04-20-2015, 07:43 PM
I'm trying hard to relate to your experience, Blues. Back to my old sneaking around days. When I found a rare moment I could dress with no worries of being caught. I think I get where your at with your whole, "Challenge", thing.

But, one thing u do has me baffled! U keep resisting the, "sexual temptation", and seem so concerned about the "sexual excitement". There's no one around, so why is this even an issue?:straightface:

ssandy
04-20-2015, 07:46 PM
Good for you, chilling out and doing what you love.

Bluesman
04-20-2015, 08:31 PM
But, one thing u do has me baffled! U keep resisting the, "sexual temptation", and seem so concerned about the "sexual excitement". There's no one around, so why is this even an issue?:straightface: Only because after an orgasm, I don't usually enjoy being dressed and I just want to take everything off and return to total man mode. Not that there's anything wrong with that and sometimes that's exactly what I want to do. Other times I like to prolong the more subtle longer lasting pleasure (and the excitement) over the more intense but briefer pleasure. And in this instance, since I've set this admittedly arbitrary goal for myself I want to keep the dressing impulse strong. It's a kind of delayed gratification.

Princess Chantal
04-20-2015, 10:40 PM
I completely understand how this is a big and tough challenge for you. It is a challenge that I failed several years ago when I and 6 other Winnipeg tg/cd friends went to Edmonton Illusions' Winterfest. I barely lasted 48 hours of the planned 72 hours of being enfemme. I don't know if it was being overwhelmed with being enfemme or being dehydrated that caused me to faint in the hallway of the hotel, but going back to drab and relaxing watching the hockey game for a couple of hours sure did feel good. I was able to get prettied back in time to attend the dinner but missed the cocktails. I went to sleep in drab, woke up early the next morning and stayed in drab for a morning coffee, but then was able to get prettied up for the group breakfast and long ride home. Once home it was mere minutes for me to go total drab and stayed that way for several weeks.
Now days, I don't force myself into extended periods of dressing. Once I feel that I had enough I try to get back to drab as quickly as possible. (Like this past new year's eve outing)

Bluesman
04-21-2015, 12:12 AM
Well, it's definitely getting more difficult to sustain, but I'm still committed to seeing it through to Wednesday. By late this afternoon my feet were hurting in my high heels, the bra and forms were feeling uncomfortable, earrings hurting my ears, necklace annoying around my neck. I'm looking at my fingernails and thinking, "what am I doing and why???" But I figured, just because these particular things are uncomfortable doesn't mean I need to stop dressing femme, just more comfortable! So I changed into a light skirt and top, flat. no bra/forms, took off the jewelry but freshened my lipstick and stayed the course. Real girl could do the same, right? 244469

So spent the rest of the evening casually girly, now I'm ready for bed in my super girly baby doll and panties. We'll see what the night and morning bring. May have to go into the office early tomorrow, in drab of course. Don't know if I'm looking forward to that or not (being in drab, not going to the office). If I can work from home, I will stay en femme according to plan. Sweet dreams!

docrobbysherry
04-21-2015, 12:12 AM
Thanks for explaining, Blues. It reminded me of a period early on in my dressing when I felt that way, too!

That was many years ago. Even tho I still enjoy sex when dressing, it no longer effects how I feel about the clothes now. Now, I want to keep them on until I just can't bear pain of the 3 girdles cutting me in half any longer. Or, when I feel the need to jump in the shower!

And, your, "Challenge", title makes even more sense!:o

Teresa
04-21-2015, 12:47 AM
Bluesman,
I had that feeling earlier on , it went with the shame and guilt but I've lost that now so I'm happy to stay dressed for as long the the opportunity allows !

LaurenNZ
04-21-2015, 12:49 AM
Only because after an orgasm, I don't usually enjoy being dressed and I just want to take everything off and return to total man mode
I can relate to this exactly Blues. It is almost a challenge within itself - which desire do I succumb too. Well done on your efforts to date - you look lovely and despite the little discomforts, seem to be enjoying the experience.

Bluesman
04-21-2015, 10:01 AM
Will be working from home today. Going for a bike ride to get in some needed exercise. No girly bike clothes, but keeping fingernails painted, wearing lipstick and light mascara. Have my wardrobe laid out for me as soon as I return. 244482

Tina_gm
04-21-2015, 10:16 AM
I guess I am still not understanding why you feel you have a need to push yourself past comfort levels?? I am all about anyone doing what makes them feel "comfortable" and happy. If someone feels they want to live 24/7, or HRT, full transition, then great for them, do what makes them feel the best, and live the best life possible. What I don't understand is why... you are dressing more than what your brain feels it wants to??

Sarah Doepner
04-21-2015, 11:10 AM
Gendermutt, I can't speak for Bluesman, but I'm guessing she needs to figure out if her comfort zone is legitimate or something that's being forced by outside pressure and expectations.

Blues, I'm like some of the others and the sexual excitement usually doesn't end my desire to dress, but it did at one time, so I understand. I like the idea that you found alternatives to the items that were resulting in discomfort. I wore earrings that were way too big and hurt my ears a few weeks ago and wished I'd had an alternative pair in my purse, since I was out for an extended period. You may want to check and see if a slightly different bra size or one with wider straps is more comfortable for long term wear and don't worry about not being able to take heels for extended time, it may mean you are normal. It's usually the pain of shaving that ends my longer stretches of dressing, so take care of your face, moisturize often and enjoy the final days of your challenge.

Tina_gm
04-21-2015, 11:59 AM
Perhaps Sarah. However I do feel that many of us will sometimes over obsess on our own transgender issues. I also feel that for some, it almost becomes like a competition of sorts, or that we can feel pressure from some who are highly encouraging of us to get out and do more/be more. Because someone has a partner who is accepting to the point of enjoying and encouraging the CDing, and fully participating in it, there becomes an expectation of having our partner be that too. We then push our wives or GF past their comfort level to be as accepting or participating as someone elses partner.

I do want to say again, I am not against Bluesman in any way to do what she is doing, enjoying it or just figuring things out. I would think though, that if there is our own comfort level and we start feeling a desire to dress and express ourselves as male, there is a reason for that too, and it should not be pushed on. I think that can cause problems within our brains just as suppressing our feminine sides can. I can think that pushing past our own comfort zone could lead to more confusion rather than further discovery about ourselves.

kimdl93
04-21-2015, 12:36 PM
Enjoy your time on your own terms. Sounds a Wonderful way to spend four days!

Bluesman
04-21-2015, 02:18 PM
Back from my bike ride (loved looking down and seeing my deep red nails on the handlebars), showered, shaved, made up, dressed and [I]perfumed[I]. I had totally forgot about perfume! It's never been part of my routine, but it really adds a level of girlyness that I hadn't expected. I had forgotten that I had laid my outfit out before I left and it gave me a thrill to see my clothes there on the bed. I've long fantasized about my wife laying out clothes for me to wear... Anyway, here's today's look: 244493

To address some recent comments (always appreciated!): I'm not under any outside pressure or expectations, and I'm not trying to prove anything to myself or others. I'm just having fun. The 'challenge' aspect just gives it a little more punch and interest for me. Kind of like betting on a sports event or card game to "make it a little more interesting." GM, appreciate your concerns, but "it's all good dawg!" :) And Sarah, thanks for your advice and observations. As far as shaving, I'm lucky enough to not have a heavy beard, so once a day is generally sufficient for me.

Tina_gm
04-21-2015, 02:38 PM
Ok, all good with me. I might have misinterpreted what you say as challenge.

Bluesman
04-21-2015, 05:00 PM
I just got a new dress that I had ordered last week. I like it though it's a little short and tight (with my physique, most are.) What do ya'll think, is it a keeper? Be honest!244496244497

PaulaJeanette
04-21-2015, 06:04 PM
That dress is definitely a keeper!!! It fits your bust area nicely and NO...it is not short! Perfect for a gal like us to enjoy.

So so envious of your 4 day challenge...just enjoy yourself.

PaulaJeanette Robins

Bridget Ann Gilbert
04-21-2015, 07:22 PM
I love the colors and pattern, but it does seem short for you. The proportions are just a bit off to my tastes, but I'm just one person.

Bridget

Stephanie Julianna
04-21-2015, 08:27 PM
It's a great challenge. Enjoy. I did something similar when I was younger when I went to Provinctown for for a four day event with only the dress on my back and a suitcase full of girl clothes. It was simply great. Enjoy.

Janine cd
04-21-2015, 08:49 PM
Hi, Blueman.
I'm totally in agreement with your choice to spend time alone. I have spent several weekends totally dressed when my wife and daughter were out of town. The experience of remaining dressed for more than a day was very satisfying, Wearing a bra, panties and nightie each night was awesome.

Bluesman
04-22-2015, 12:52 AM
End of day three. Except for morning bike ride, girly all day long. And given that I was wearing spandex in bright colors along with lipstick, mascara and nail enamel, semi girly even on the bike, I guess. Got a new dress, wore that much of the day, changed into a simple frock (the one in my avatar) and panties for the evening, now ready for bed in VS nightgown & panties. 244517 Mellow and relaxing today, very little sexual arousal, just enjoying the girl time. Tomorrow's the home stretch!

HelenR2
04-22-2015, 11:40 AM
Bluesman
I love that red dress.

Bluesman
04-22-2015, 11:44 AM
Bluesman
I love that red dress.
Thank you. It's one of my faves.

Bluesman
04-22-2015, 12:19 PM
Definitely hit the wall this morning. Just wanted to get out of my nightgown and panties, put on my man robe, have my coffee and breakfast and then change into t-shirt and jeans, anything other than a dress. Didn't even want to shave. Meanwhile, he who must be obeyed was demanding attention. BUT I stayed the course, kept the nightie on through breakfast and MADE myself shave, put on make-up, select my outfit and get dressed. Interestingly, dressing this morning was more arousing than usual. So big brain is telling me I don't want to do this, and little brain is saying, "Oh yes you do." Who do you listen to??? Why can't you guys just agree?:daydreaming: I even kept finding reasons to postpone taking the usual photo: 244533 But now I'm dressed for the day, and will remain so until I get changed to go pick up my wife. Even now I'm thinking, "I could just go change now", but I'm not going to do so until one hour before pickup, no matter what.:brolleyes:

Persephone
04-22-2015, 12:28 PM
Stay the course, Bluesman! Just try not to turn into a caveman the moment your wife gets home! That pent up sexual energy could be overwhelming!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Bluesman
04-22-2015, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the encouragement, Persephone. I'll make sure the caveman is under control (tempered by the cavewoman within?)!

Bluesman
04-22-2015, 01:31 PM
Definitely hit the wall this morning. Just wanted to get out of my nightgown and panties, put on my man robe, have my coffee and breakfast and then change into t-shirt and jeans, anything other than a dress. Didn't even want to shave. Meanwhile, he who must be obeyed was demanding attention. BUT I stayed the course, kept the nightie on through breakfast and MADE myself shave, put on make-up, select my outfit and get dressed. Interestingly, dressing this morning was more arousing than usual. So big brain is telling me I don't want to do this, and little brain is saying, "Oh yes you do." Who do you listen to??? Why can't you guys just agree?

Well, an hour or so in, they seem to on the same page. Enjoying being dressed now, glad I made myself do it. Go figure!

Sarah Doepner
04-22-2015, 01:41 PM
It sounds like the negotiations are proceeding, but neither side is willing to surrender. We can hope for a long, peaceful, enjoyable and respectful co-existance.

Bluesman
04-22-2015, 01:44 PM
It sounds like the negotiations are proceeding, but neither side is willing to surrender. We can hope for a long, peaceful, enjoyable and respectful co-existance.

Ha! Well put, Sarah.

Bluesman
04-22-2015, 07:48 PM
Challenge successfully completed! After this morning's reluctant start, I got back into it and waited as long as I could to change back to man mode: 244581 Be interesting to see if I'm tempted to slip into a nightgown tonight after my wife goes to sleep...

Lorna
04-23-2015, 08:18 AM
This has been a fascinating discussion - showing how many variants of the crossdressing theme there are. I have used my few extended dressing opportunities to try wearing clothes from different eras - 1950s/60s, 1970s/80s. There's no doubt that more recently women's clothing has become more like men's (not the other way round) and that women in those earlier times must have sometimes been quite uncomfortable in comparison. My conclusion was that skirts and dresses are more pleasant to wear than trousers but I can understand why women seem to prefer the security and coverage of trousers. I could also understand, having experienced several days in open girdles and stockings, why women readily adopted tights in the 70s. Even so, it has been good to get an understanding of exactly what those clothes felt like and how difficult it was in those earlier times, to do all the things that women did while wearing them. It would have been even more interesting to have been able to find out how it felt to be out and about all day in those clothes but, for reasons many will understand, that hasn't been possible. An occasional walk around a darkened garden was the limit of my adventures outside.

docrobbysherry
04-23-2015, 10:28 AM
So, bottom line, Blues:

R u already thinking about your next "challenge"?:D Or, r u off dressing for the forseeable future?:thumbsdn:

Bluesman
04-23-2015, 10:48 AM
No new challenges spring to mind (at least in terms of cross-dressing...). But definitely not off dressing, either. That's never going away...