PDA

View Full Version : taking care of your feet

ronda
02-04-2006, 07:19 AM
i like to keep my skin soft as do many other gurls but how many of you take care of your feet so that they look smooth an soft also? i sand my feet with a pumice stone to take off the dry hard spots and apply a foot palm to soften them.:D

Stacy Reso
02-04-2006, 07:29 AM
every hot girl i see has sexy feet so i do it as well

Mary Jane
02-04-2006, 07:31 AM
I do like keeping my feet looking nice. I started caring for them many years before I began dressing fully. I enjoy painting my toenails and wearing toe rings. I imagine my feet are in better shape than many GG's.

Jamie M
02-04-2006, 07:48 AM
I've got to admit that i'm probably guilty of neglecting my feet . i have a hard enough time making those parts of me which are visible looking good that i don't have time to sort them out too :D

Miriannah
02-04-2006, 07:53 AM
I do whatever it takes to keep them looking good, which includes shaving that @#$#%ing annoying bit of fuzz off the big toe. Ugh... :o

jenny c
02-04-2006, 05:03 PM
I very much take care of my feet well moisturised and toenails looked after i think a lovely pair of feet look great in strappy sandals!!

dani_grl03
02-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Taking care of your feet is important and will make you feel great.
Nothing beats a good pedicure!:bs:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/dani_grl03/Dani/017cd852.jpg

SherriePall
02-04-2006, 06:05 PM
Yes. I use a pumice stone on them and I moisturize. I take care of my toenails and polish them during the colder weather. And several times this past year, I have had professional pedicures. That's a real treat if you haven't had one. In fact in another five days I have another one scheduled and I'm going enfemme for the first time.

Lilith Moon
02-04-2006, 06:08 PM
I take care of my feet as much as possible. However, they must be the ugliest, largest, broadest, most troublesome feet ever. I'm not going to show any pics, 'cos they would probably make you vomit. I have:

Bunions, a giant on the right foot.

Ingrowing toenails. I had surgery on one of them but it went wrong and what used to be a toenail is now a sort of minature hoof :o

I did manage to cure the atheletes foot. This took a year of regular self-treatment. And I also got rid of the verrucas. This took several hospital visits after attempts at self-treatment didn't work.

Needless to say, I'm careful not to reveal too much of my feet when dressed and it is very difficult to find femme shoes that fit at all :(

Angela Burke
02-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Lilith,
Thankyou for sharing the information about your feet!
Such a pity you were unable to enclose a photograph!
Yechhhhhh!

Phyliss
02-04-2006, 07:01 PM
Since this past August I've started being careful about my feet. I've had a few pedicures since then and just love it. The gal who does me noted that I don't have many dry or rough spots on them. I thanked her for the compliment, but didn't mention that I wear knee high stockings every day. Two pair in "jet black" give enough coverage so as to not be noticed. If they are noted they look very similar to mens "dress socks". I wear a pair of thin mens dress socks for my pedicure days. Nylon is actually quite abrasive, so I figure that by wearing the knees highs everyday they kinda rub the hard spots off. Be sure to wear proper fitting shoes, even the men styles for what ever you do. If your feet aren't comfortable then you'll be suffering all day.
My pedicurist won't paint my toes any color but will put on a clear coat of something. I know, I know I should be able to get what I want, but I just didn't want to "push the issue". Took me long enough to get the courage to get my first pedicure. I'll work at her slowly but surely.

lela
02-13-2006, 06:28 AM
I love my feet. I do try to keep them looking and feeling as feminine as I can. I use a pumice stone for those dry patches on my heels and I moisturize twice a day. My toenails are polished 24/7-365, and that's enough to remind me to keep them feeling soft, smooth and lady like.

Dragster
02-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Lilith, if you think you've got problems, try mine for size! My big toes have been gradually growing apart for most of my life. It's hereditary, not due to wearing high heels, honest! Even though my surgeon reckoned that it was a rare condition for a man, but not for women regularly wearing high heels with pointed toes, I resisted the temptation to say anything to him!

I've had a "hallux valgus" correction operation on each foot now (left in March, and right in September 2005), with mixed results. The left one functions OK, but the right big toe will not bend up far without pain. I can't walk properly in my normal shoes yet, and may need more surgery to give my toe the moblility I need for walking and running, let alone wearing heels of any height! I still dream of the 5" stilettoes I tried on and managed OK just before the op. Maybe one day!

Here's the before and after pics, the're X-rated.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Tony

Amelie
02-13-2006, 08:34 PM
I was going to tell my story about my feet looking so ugly from frosbite and just plane abuse but they don't compare to Dragsters, hers are much worse.

I am so sorry to see this Drag,, Hope the docs can fix your feet for those high heels you want to wear.

Wenda
02-13-2006, 10:29 PM
Ever since my first trip to the pedicurist, I work on my feet regularly. It is something I can do when I dont have the energy or urge to dress. I have a three-sided rasp that I found at WalMart. It is excellent for taking off dry skin. I have used a razor blade trimmer when I have let them go too long, but you have to be very cautious, it is easy to go too deep, then you have a very tender spot for a few days. I use a pumice stone in the tub.I also use different types of exfoliants, and some nice cream for the finish. I do the same thing for my gf. She feeds me beer to get me to take longer on her feet. Hers were in horrid shape, with ridges of hard calloused skin from years of working on her feet in poor shoes. I have them in pretty nice shape now. It has taken about 18 months.

Lilith Moon
02-14-2006, 08:23 AM
Lilith, if you think you've got problems, try mine for size! My big toes have been gradually growing apart for most of my life. It's hereditary, not due to wearing high heels, honest! Even though my surgeon reckoned that it was a rare condition for a man, but not for women regularly wearing high heels with pointed toes, I resisted the temptation to say anything to him!

I've had a "hallux valgus" correction operation on each foot now (left in March, and right in September 2005), with mixed results. The left one functions OK, but the right big toe will not bend up far without pain. I can't walk properly in my normal shoes yet, and may need more surgery to give my toe the moblility I need for walking and running, let alone wearing heels of any height! I still dream of the 5" stilettoes I tried on and managed OK just before the op. Maybe one day!
Tony
OK, you win !

Seriously, though, I'm sorry about your foot problems, hope it all works out. Your "after" pics look OK but you obviously need good and pain-free function as well. Which procedure did you have ? There is one that involves realignment of the joint and can restore full function. This is called the "Lapidus procedure", looks like you had that one.

I can vouch for it being hereditory. My right foot has steadily developed the condition over the years. My left foot less so. And I only wear heels occasionally ;) My daughter is in her thirties and she already has a pronounced hallux valgus on her right foot despite wearing "sensible" shoes most of the time.

Hope you get your feet sorted.