PDA

View Full Version : boyfriend wants to spend the night

shena
04-20-2015, 10:51 AM
Ive been dating a nice younger gentleman. All of our dates have been secluded ( my choice) .Each time Ive been aloted time to do make up, shave, get an appropriate outfit ready, and all the other things my vanity unearths.

He's a nice guy, he's down with my fet, and comfortable with his desires.

A problem arose the other evening when he asked to spend the night. Being floored, i quickly made an excuse for " not this evening".

My problem isnt the awkwardness of the morning after, its my narcissism. I want to look good en femme when we're together, and to put it lightly im a hot mess when i wake up in the morning. The face needs a shave, the makeup redone, and i like to recoup after being with him.
Suggestions?

Dana44
04-20-2015, 10:59 AM
Shena, wow I would take that opportunity. He would know about all of that and heck he may find waking up and finding you a bit disheveled sexy. One never knows. And heck when you get up, go make coffee. Then hit the shower and shave, makeup etc.
I have been with men and they typically understand our issues. It is you they want not a perfect being.

shena
04-20-2015, 11:56 AM
In my mind i know i should put all the frivolous stuff aside. i just feel that ill have to sneak around and freshen up while hes sleeping....dumb huh?

Im not very feminine without sleep...

GiaDivine
04-20-2015, 12:36 PM
Just do it. GGs wake up not looking great, and I don't wake up looking great dressed or not. Wake up before him and slip into the shower and wake him with a coffee looking fresh. Very 60s housewife! But seriously if you have a guy who enjoys your female side and wants to take the next step, you need to trust him, and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

rachael.davis
04-20-2015, 12:39 PM
get your toes done in a color that works with your ceiling

Tracii G
04-20-2015, 12:41 PM
If he knows all about you and is accepting I say give it a try.
If it helps I have done this a few times and waking up in the morning isn't so bad.

Chrissi
04-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Shena this is such a valid concern. I have thought about this too, but from, perhaps, a very different perspective. Nonetheless equally concerning, though, about how I would look the morning after!

You know your man better than us girls. If he is going to be okay with you in male mode, then I say, you have no worries, other than you not feeling girly enough. HOWEVER, If his "thing" is only about you in girl mode, then your issue is not confined to just how YOU feel about how you look, but how he feels and may REACT to how you look.

Be careful, please. Perhaps getting up early and doing a little housewife primping may make you both feel good.
Chrissi

shena
04-20-2015, 12:55 PM
It is quite an interesting situation, and i needed the input.
ive never been in this situation. thank you ladies.

On a lighter note: ive noticed when looking up with my toes pointed at the ceiling that color coordination is a must .

hes fine with my looks, its really me.
i do love strutting about the place , scantily clad, strutting my stuff. en femme or not.

Alice Torn
04-20-2015, 01:17 PM
I have only slept with a man twice, all dressed, but made it clear, no penetration sex. I know this sounds weird today. but no diseases, and regrets.

Nicole Erin
04-20-2015, 02:00 PM
Well you could do hygiene as late as possible (before he arrives of course) so in the morning, touch up won't be as difficult.

The real problem though - you do realize if you are doing "adult fun" the right way, you are gonna look pretty rough after the act. You won't look any worse in the morning and besides, if this is a LTR thing, he will eventually see how rough you look waking up anyways so what's the difference?

Do you really thing GG's wake up looking like pin-ups?

Kate Simmons
04-20-2015, 02:44 PM
Trust me no woman looks picture perfect in the morning. If he likes YOU, he likes YOU period. :)

heather xd
04-20-2015, 04:18 PM
Shena
The 1st time is the hardest if he likes u he will accept you need to prepare in the morning
My first sleep over was traumatic I hardly slept thinking about how I would look in morning I got up so early and had a shower made up and looked sexy This really turned him on and I soon looked a mess again
If he likes u he will accept u
Good Luck

Valery L
04-20-2015, 04:23 PM
Laser hair removal and you will forget those problems.

Lexi_83
04-20-2015, 04:34 PM
It is quite an interesting situation, and i needed the input.
ive never been in this situation. thank you ladies.

On a lighter note: ive noticed when looking up with my toes pointed at the ceiling that color coordination is a must .Do you have a spare bedroom available? I require one to retreat to and it's off limits. Maybe that will change but that's what makes me comfortable for now. I'm new at sleepovers.

On a lighter note: ive noticed when looking up with my toes pointed at the ceiling that color coordination is a must .OMG too funny!

Barbara Dugan
04-20-2015, 05:18 PM
Interesting situation, When I first met my boyfriend, I made it clear it had to be me on boy mode, he had seen my pics but I wanted to make sure he knew my other side too.I am with Kate on what she says If he likes YOU, he likes YOU period. I understand the desire to look the best I was that way too... I had fun I cant deny it but it was too much rushed and pressured .

You still can look good and have fun without being fully dolled up. You know your guy and know what buttons need to be pushed. I believe he must be aware you wont look picture perfect all the time and if he want to spend the night he must accept your other side too.

docrobbysherry
04-20-2015, 07:53 PM
Shena, I thot I'd seen it all here. Until I read your thread. It all sounded so alien reading the posts.

Until I put myself in HIS place! I have slept with a number of women who insisted on visiting the bathroom before they'd even let me give them a "good morning" peck on the cheek. Some jumped in the shower and were gone for so long I wished they'd get out so I could pee!:doh:

Why don't u do the same thing? Excuse yourself and put on fresh gear, etc., in the bathroom that u prep in advance?

Jean 103
04-20-2015, 08:36 PM
I have been there. Take a break touchup makeup, change and get a drink of water, than back. I slept in my makeup was first up showered, makeup and dressed. We were together for a couple of days and nights, so yes he saw me without my makeup. It’s great really, relax have fun. Love Jean

joanne barber
04-20-2015, 08:59 PM
I'm in the opposite situation. The only guys that seem attracted to me like me as a boy, & don't care for me as a girl.

Alice Torn - Yep. I fully agree. I can have plenty of fun in bed without activities that will give me all sorts of dangerous & exotic diseases.

rosetyler
04-21-2015, 01:17 AM
You think most cisgender gals wake up looking perfect? Here's your answer: we don't. Your man should know that and refrain from judging you.

Wow, I wrote my post before noticing Nicole Erin said the same thing. Lulz.

Beverley Sims
04-24-2015, 12:20 AM
Relationships eventually reveal warts and all.

Eventually you will both accept each other for who you are.

PaulaQ
04-24-2015, 12:31 AM
If he is really into you, he'll be fine with how you look either way.

Patrica Gil
04-24-2015, 08:42 AM
Welcome to the world of being a girl. All girls go through the issue of letting someone spend the night. But then on the other side that is why you slipped on nylons, and stepped into a pair of cfm heels isn't it? That is why I like being a gurl.

Krisi
04-24-2015, 09:23 AM
As I see it, the real problem is that he will go to sleep with a woman and wake up with a man. I'm sure he knows that but it's going to bother you. I don't see any way to avoid this so you will have to be comfortable with it or find a way to get yourself back to "girl" before he wakes up. That's going to be hard to du.

flatlander_48
04-24-2015, 08:50 PM
i do love strutting about the place , scantily clad, strutting my stuff. en femme or not.

"I don't care what it's all about. Let it all hang out..."

DeeAnn