PDA

View Full Version : A Miracle Happened!

makin' it real
04-22-2015, 03:13 AM
The most amazing thing has happened, and I want to share it with you. I’m 55 years old now and haven’t been in a relationship for 8 years or so. Truly, I had about given up hope of ever being with someone again. I thought my combination of age, never having been married, being dual gendered, and nearly always wearing women’s clothes to some degree or another effectively eliminated me from the pool of eligible bachelors. But alas, the universe had something else in mind. Thank goodness.

This woman attended a lecture I gave, in which I had briefly mentioned my dual gender status. She stayed after to talk about some of the lecture material and we ended up arranging to meet and talk some more. We met several more times before I realized there was mutual attraction, and now we’ve been dating for several weeks. I am absolutely floored by this new development, and thrilled to find someone so loving and accepting.

After wearing a suit at the lecture and regular menswear (on the outside, at least) during the first couple meetings, I’ve worn casual women’s clothes around her most of the times we’ve seen each other. It is simply not an issue. One of her first responses in fact was to say how much she’s looking forward to going shopping together. She seems to actually enjoy my soft skin, essentially hairless body, and B cup breasts. And this from a very attractive, petite woman; a girly girl 10 years my junior.

Every part of our increasing emotional intimacy has included acceptance and appreciation for both my masculine and feminine qualities. Here are just a couple quick examples. I keep my jewelry out on stands on top of a dresser. Once while we were moving from one room to another, she casually put on a set of matched bracelets from my collection before going to the backyard to talk some more. While outside, she asked if it was okay for her to wear them and I said of course!

Another time we were looking at each other in the bathroom mirror, on which I’d left the imprint of a lipsticked kiss. I’d put it there before we met as just another token around the house of who I am. As we were looking into each other’s eyes, the imprint hovered over our faces. She asked if it was mine or someone else’s. Slightly embarrassed, I said it was mine and reached for a towel to wipe it off. She said, “No, let me.” Then she wiped a space immediately beneath it instead, applied a fresh coat of lipstick, and kissed the mirror herself. Now my mirror carries both our prints!

Even though we are new to this relationship, every little thing points toward this being the relationship of a lifetime. She did have all the usual questions described on these boards about gender, sexual orientation, history, transitioning, etc. We went through them slowly and carefully, with me answering as honestly and completely as I knew how. She thought about it overnight, and came back the next day even more fully accepting than before. She is an amazing woman.

I want to share my happiness with you all here, and to have this serve as a reminder that we never know how things are going to turn out. Even when I had almost no hope of ever being in a meaningful relationship again, suddenly the perfect match appeared out of nowhere. So don’t give up if you are a CDing single. Miracles can and do happen!

Rachel
:hugs::love:

Marcelle
04-22-2015, 03:49 AM
Hi Rachel,

What a great story . . . I hope things turn out and your relationship continues to grow.

Hugs

Isha

Princess Ludwyna
04-22-2015, 04:30 AM
Awesomeness!

charlenesomeone
04-22-2015, 04:34 AM
Great story, thanks for sharing your happiness with us. Wishing you all the best.
So happy for you.

Martina
04-22-2015, 04:57 AM
I am so pleased for you to have this woman find you and that you both are able to start up a relationship that sounds like it will workout for you both.
Sometimes we never know what or who's round the corner that just sparks, good look to you both.

Martina

Katey888
04-22-2015, 05:16 AM
Sweet story Rachel, hope it continues to go well for you both... :cheer:

You're sure she's not just after your jewellery...? ;) Just kidding...

Enjoy the journey... :D

Katey x

Chrissi
04-22-2015, 06:41 AM
I'm going to cry, and I don't even know either of you...Rachel, such a sweet story and best of wishes for you and your new lady friend. Many happy moments ahead. warmest hugs
Chrissi

BillieAnneJean
04-22-2015, 06:42 AM
How wonderful!

It is amazing the way we humans place our happiness in the hands of another and sheer bliss when things work out!

SamanthaSometimes
04-22-2015, 06:52 AM
I'm truly excited for you. Your joy is well evident in your words and I wish the very best for you two. Please keep us posted on progress.

CarlaWestin
04-22-2015, 06:56 AM
It is so refreshing to hear a story of new love with all of the precious new elements. And there's not going to be that reset/reconfigure moment of disclosure. I wish you both the best of everything.

larry
04-22-2015, 07:44 AM
Thanks for an uplifting moment. I certainly wish you happiness.

mykell
04-22-2015, 08:05 AM
she got me at the lipstick kiss, sweet story, if you listen closely you can hear folks kissing theyre mirrors....
thanks for sharing.....

Pat
04-22-2015, 08:17 AM
Awesome!! Best of luck to you both.

Sissy_Michelle
04-22-2015, 09:22 AM
Congrats ! Rachel, I wish you luck and much happiness.

@--}---
Michelle

DanaR
04-22-2015, 09:34 AM
Very cool! Thanks for sharing with us Rachel.

kimdl93
04-22-2015, 10:16 AM
That's so lovely. There may not be someone for every person, but it demonstrates once again that are women who can accept and appreciate us. Best wishes to both of you and here's to a long, loving relationship!

carhill2mn
04-22-2015, 11:38 AM
Thanks for sharing this great story! I hope that all continues to go well for both of you.

AndreaCalifCD
04-22-2015, 11:44 AM
Sounds great! Wishing you (both) all the best!

Persephone
04-22-2015, 12:34 PM
Very wonderful! Enjoy!

Hugs,
Persephone.

AKKaren
04-22-2015, 01:14 PM
:battingeyelashes:This is wonderful!! I wish happiness and love for both of you!!

Stephanie Julianna
04-22-2015, 01:26 PM
I think this is wonderful. I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

AllieSF
04-22-2015, 01:30 PM
Congratulations Rachel. It is wonderful when we get such wonderful surprises when least expected. Thanks for sharing.

Jorja
04-22-2015, 02:19 PM
Just when you thought is was safe to...... Whoops that's another story.:)

Glad to hear you two have found each other. Thanks for sharing.

Dana44
04-22-2015, 02:25 PM
Rachael, What a nice story and hope your new partner and you work out. It is so nice to have and SO that supports you. It makes life worth living.

Jackie7
04-22-2015, 03:13 PM
Wow. So happy for you both.

Natalie cupcake
04-22-2015, 03:48 PM
That is a beautiful story:battingeyelashes: I'm so happy for both of you!:)

Nadya
04-22-2015, 04:26 PM
Thanks for sharing! It sounds like you have a wonderful thing!

carolynmartin
04-22-2015, 04:45 PM
I am so happy for you. I know how it feels. I made sure that my girlfriend knew about Carolyn before we got serious and she was okay with it. That was nineteen years ago. We've been married for thirteen years now and I'm so glad I was honest with her.

makin' it real
04-22-2015, 04:57 PM
Thank you all for all of these well wishes. I'm overwhelmed by them all! She just left my place again. During this visit I showed her this thread. Now she wants to join the site! She also said she'd like us to paint each others' finger and toe nails. I don't know where this train is going (although I have a solid guess :daydreaming:), but I'm on board for the whole ride. How did I get so lucky!!?!

~Rachel

P.S. And that's just the outer stuff. To be clear, the inner stuff, the heart work, is even more enticing and exciting! Body, mind, and spirit, we are together.

Swottie
04-22-2015, 05:01 PM
Great story, so glad you shared it with us, and I'm happy for you!

Kandi Robbins
04-22-2015, 05:29 PM
Thank you for sharing that story. I am so very happy for you. It is true, that while we are not expecting it, good things do happen. You just have to leave your heart open to accepting them. I look forward to hearing about your continued good fortune!

justmetoo
04-22-2015, 08:19 PM
I'm with Chrissi! Such a sweet story, with acceptance and growing love, and the jewelry and the mirror kisses. Best wishes! :)

Barbara Dugan
04-22-2015, 08:31 PM
Acceptance and true love conquer everything,: I am happy for you :)

lingerieLiz
04-22-2015, 09:28 PM
Never give up because you may yet find the perfect match!

white rose
04-23-2015, 02:36 PM
Torquato Tasso wrote, "Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing". THAT is the miracle Rachel. You opened my eyes, and I will never be the same. I will be your strength and you will be my courage and we will build this union on the truth of who we really are in all things. With awe, respect, love, compassion and playfulness, I will reach for you. Hold my hand darling... this is the ride of your life.

justmetoo
04-23-2015, 07:36 PM
Welcome, white rose! I love what you wrote! Best wishes! :)
(misty-eyed)