PDA

View Full Version : First time

SweetMonica
02-04-2006, 09:30 AM
:bs: I am so excited:bs:
I am sitting at my desk at work wearing my press on nail for the first time.
My nails are a short length so they don't interfere with my typing and are a subtle shade of pink so their not to flashy. i am getting such a rush seeing my nails flash as I type and answer the phones. Saturday is a light casual day only a half day so I decided to take the chance and wear them in and boy am i glad i did I am on such a natural high right now:bs: :D :bs:

Kathrine
02-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Monica it is fun to look down at your nails and see them done like that. It must be twice as fun to be doing it at work. What type of nails are you using?

SweetMonica
02-06-2006, 08:17 AM
Hello
the type of Nails I was wearing was "Kiss easy 1 Step" . I had them on for about 8 hours and it was so great I will have to do it again Monica is getting braver and braver each day

ladyelaine
02-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Hi SweetMonica:
I'm happy that the nails have worked out for you. I've never tried them myself, but perhaps should. Loved reading your introduction and talking about the way it is to be seeing one's hands working so well at the keyboard. Being dressed seems to help with a lot of these things and it is such a natural lift to get to do this. Best wishes for all your time at the forum and hoping that all your experiences are lovely.

regards,
ladyelaine:angel: :balloons:

paulaN
02-06-2006, 09:44 AM
you are very lucky you can do that. way to go girl.

Girly Sara
02-06-2006, 12:26 PM
You should get your own nails french manicured if you get the opportunity Monica. Love mine and don't really care who sees them :)

Good for you anyway!

Sara xxxx

Ms Alison Janes
02-06-2006, 02:20 PM
I hate the feel of false nails so I have my nails manicured and I paint them myself.