PDA

View Full Version : Interesting site about transsexuality (Good site for young Transexuals)

maggy22
02-04-2006, 09:35 AM
ive posted this site before but it is very interesting so here it is again.

You could find this website very helpful
It has topics like:
Puberty in adolescents
Treatment for young MTF Transexuals
Transexual Pregnancy
The Transexual mother
And load more topics its well worth looking at

http://transwoman.tripod.com/

Let me know what you think

darynn_NWPA
02-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Maggy,
this is an excellent site. I found it here when I first joined and it was very helpful. Thanks for listing it again.

darynn

Tabathasiren
02-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Very Interesting page. I have already shared it with some friends. Thanks for posting that:):thumbsup:

TaraB
02-05-2006, 12:11 AM
if i had the kinda knowledge in that site at age 8 or so i'd have begged to start hormones pre puberty. Alot of the ones who start pre puberty come out looking 100% female and absolutly no masculine features at all. I have no doubt i'd have made an easy transition as even w/o the hormones i retained alot of feminine features.

if i could only go back in time.:doh:

MandyTS
02-05-2006, 03:00 AM
Well at 24 I would be considered young, much of that information is great. It is funny, I am at the age where going though my "first puberty" will be great!

Nyx
02-05-2006, 03:40 PM
if i had the kinda knowledge in that site at age 8 or so i'd have begged to start hormones pre puberty. Alot of the ones who start pre puberty come out looking 100% female and absolutly no masculine features at all. I have no doubt i'd have made an easy transition as even w/o the hormones i retained alot of feminine features.

if i could only go back in time.:doh:

I know exactly what you mean. I'm 20, and even at 18, reading stories of early transitions made me feel bad about myself. I wished I could have started hormones at 11. But I know my mom would never have supported me through this and it sucks. She still doesn't support me now and I'm getting hormones "under the counter"... Still trying to find a therapist, which seems quite difficult.

But yes, if I had known all that I know now back then, I would have made one hell of a crisis until I could see a therapist and get some help.

maggy22
02-13-2006, 11:02 AM
hope this site has been helpful

Sarah_honey
02-24-2006, 05:43 PM
I could really identify with the articles there.