PDA

View Full Version : 2 Piece Bikini Tans

TVShannon
02-04-2006, 10:28 AM
I was wondering how many of you girls like to get a 2 piece bikini tan? I have done it many times in the past and just LOVE how it looks!

Shannon

KellyCD
02-04-2006, 11:31 AM
I've done it before and loved it! I love thong tan lines.

Sedona
02-04-2006, 11:32 AM
I haven't gone the traditional tanning route (real sun, or ye olde electric beach), but have done the fake tan route a few times. Reason is, I can do it from the comfort of my home, and the results last much shorter than with light.

I've gone for "tan lines" with either a two piece thong bikini, or just the thong bottom. Mmmmmmm. But, the tanning lotion (banana boat works well) leaves a tell-tale smell, which goes away after a day or two.

Kimberley
02-04-2006, 12:24 PM
YUCH!!! Full monte and a gorgeous white bikini is what I go for... and it is natural sun. Of course sometimes I like the yellow one too but it is all good girls.:cool: ;)

Aunt Peg
02-04-2006, 04:56 PM
I never have, but want to!!! I love tan lines, a real big turn on for me!!!

SherriePall
02-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Shannon -- I haven't. Don't know if I would want to for obvious reasons. By the way, noticed this was your first post. Couldn't resist checking out your profile and photos. Your avatar doesn't do you justice, hun. You're beautiful and your photos are great.

uknowhoo
02-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Mmmm, 2 piece tan lines. I'd love it! Unfortunately, I don't see it happening anytime soon.:o

Btw, welcome to the forum sweetie.

Hugs,

Tammi

paulaN
02-04-2006, 07:47 PM
I had tan lines on my back late last summer. I didn't mean to get them. I had no tan lines on my front. So I had no idea I had tan lines on my back. thay were from my bra. A co worker asked me in the locker room if I had been wearing a bra. I told him the lines must have been from my fishing vest. That's how I found out I had tan lines. Woo hoo close one.

AlisonNC
02-07-2006, 10:21 PM
I would love to get tan lines. I have been tempted to take a bikini into the tanning bed at the gym and get some but have remained too scared.

Trish
02-08-2006, 06:43 AM
I still have my tan line from last summer, that I got from using the backyard pool. I have two one piece bathing suits, and one, two piece bathing suite. I have a very noticable tan line around my hips, and on the front of my chest. The different bathing suits, kept my back from getting tan lines.

GypsyKaren
02-08-2006, 06:51 AM
I'm a strawberry blonde, so I don't tan. I have two colors, thawed out Butterball turkey white, and nuclear fision red when I don't use sun screen.

GypsyKaren

Sharon
02-08-2006, 11:44 AM
I got a great tan last summer, figuring that I should do it at least once. Now I'll begin to start taking care of myself and start slathering gobs of heavy SPF lotion so I don't get all leathery and wrinkled.

Nikki700
02-08-2006, 11:55 AM
I was wondering how many of you girls like to get a 2 piece bikini tan? I have done it many times in the past and just LOVE how it looks!

Shannon
Hi Shanon,
I've sunbathed and swam in the hotel pool in a thong bikini whilst in Rio. I have a few thong bikinis, including a blue triangle back thong and a white g-string back both with tie sides which I bought at Bum Bum in Rio. The tan lines are great and I feel super sexy when wearing them and it gives me a terrific thrill every time. I just wish I could do it very often like the Brazillians do. I have bought one of those very short micro skirts from www.WickedWeasel.com to wear over the bottoms on going to and from the beach or pool.

Not allowed to post any pictures though here - what a shame!

Nikki700

Nikki700
02-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Hi Shanon, I forgot to mention that I took a 2 hour boat ride in Brazil wearing my white g-string back thong bikini with the Wicked Weasel pink hot skirt to start with. All the girls and T-girls on board took off their cover up's so eventually I plucked up the last ounce of courage to do the same. What an exciting 2 hours I can tell you!

Wearing the hot skirt I then spent 2 hours shopping and it was great. GG's and T-girls on the trip kept asking where I had bought the skirt.

Nikki700

Wendy me
02-08-2006, 04:04 PM
tan lines i don't have them at all i am taned all over......

Tina Dixon
02-08-2006, 04:16 PM
I get a real nice farmers tan every year:o