PDA

View Full Version : First time out! Finally!

Sweetalex
04-26-2015, 01:16 PM
So it happened, it actually happened! Last night I went out to The Way Out Club all dressed up and it was amazing! It took me about 3 hours hours to get ready and I was pretty much pooping my pants in the back of the taxi, I dont think Ive ever been that scared. I felt sick!

When we got there we didnt know you had to go in a door at the back and a bouncer was pretty rude, he looked at me and said 'he should know better' but it didnt bother me too much. When we got in there was a lot of older men sitting at the side just kind of watching which I didnt like but at about 12 it really filed up and then was amazing. We spoke to some people and I ordered drinks all on my own.

I had to share this and Im still buzzing now, it was amazing and all I want to do is do it again. No more baby steps :)

Danitgirl1
04-26-2015, 01:53 PM
Excellent, way to go Alex.
Yes, that time leaving home and getting to the venue on your first time is an incredible experience, exciting, terrifying, and everything in between. Well done on not chickening out.
It seems wherever we go, the admirers follow. And they are nearly always... Older. Ah well they are as much part of society as we are.
Glad it was a good experience, some people have less good times on their first time.
I fear the bug may have bit.
Have fun and stay safe... It isn't always that easy out there.
:hugs:

jjjjohanne
04-26-2015, 01:57 PM
Sure sounds scary. The bouncer might have me go elsewhere.

Allisa
04-26-2015, 02:06 PM
I don't know if I would go to any "club" that I had to use the back door and then have a "peanut gallery" to boot.But I'm an old fart so... Please be safe out there. Great that you got out and the nerves do go away after awhile, relax and enjoy the new freedom.

Beckymarye
04-26-2015, 02:19 PM
Well done, I'm full of admiration I've still to get the courage to go out myself,

Victoria Demeanor
04-26-2015, 02:43 PM
OMG That is so fantastic. It may not have been t he perfect outing, but you got out, how wonderful.
So happy for you and look forward to hearing more stories from you.

Sweetalex
04-26-2015, 02:45 PM
I don't know if I would go to any "club" that I had to use the back door and then have a "peanut gallery" to boot.But I'm an old fart so... Please be safe out there. Great that you got out and the nerves do go away after awhile, relax and enjoy the new freedom.

It wasn't really the back door just another entrance.

Yeyeyey, I still can't believe it happened! I'm so excited still haha.

Marcelle
04-26-2015, 02:47 PM
Hi Alex,

The first time out is always exciting . . . it gets easier each time afterwards. CONGRATS!

Hugs

Isha

Kandi Robbins
04-26-2015, 02:49 PM
The genie is out of the bottle, the toothpaste is out of the tube, I can't think of any other cliches.

Pretty cool, feels great, huh?

Julie Denier
04-26-2015, 03:42 PM
Yay! Nicely done ;)

Suzanne F
04-26-2015, 04:19 PM
Way to go!
Suzanne

Michelle 78
04-26-2015, 04:41 PM
Well done Alex!! brilliant:)

Michelle

Pat
04-26-2015, 08:08 PM
Glad you had a good time. Speaking for older men... one day you may be sitting there wondering when the whole world got younger than you. ;)

Angie G
04-26-2015, 08:17 PM
That's awesome girl.:hugs:
Angie

Chrissi
04-26-2015, 09:51 PM
WooooooHoooooo Alex...take it from me (as a newly out girl myself), the genie is out and you don't ever want to find that bottle. big hugs
Chrissi

Suzie Petersen
04-26-2015, 10:59 PM
Glad you had fun Alex!

I have been to the Way Out Club several times too, but it has been years now. It is an .. interesting place :)

Does Vicky Lee still own/run it?

Stephanie Sometimes
04-27-2015, 12:12 AM
Good for you Sweetalex, there's no going back now. You will want to go out more and more. And you should, as much as you want!
Hugs,
Stephanie

Sweetalex
04-27-2015, 02:15 AM
Glad you had fun Alex!

I have been to the Way Out Club several times too, but it has been years now. It is an .. interesting place :)

Does Vicky Lee still own/run it?

She does but I didnt speak to her. It totally is and I totally want to go again... :D

charlenesomeone
04-27-2015, 02:24 AM
Way to go, yea for you! Bet you are still smiling girl.

Claire Cook
04-27-2015, 06:13 AM
Wow, what a rush! Congrat's Alex, that is a BIG step and .... there will be lots more!!

stacycoral
04-27-2015, 07:16 AM
Congrats, don't feel grand to be out in the world as a woman, i glad you had a wonderful time and yes i know what you mean you get the wanting to go again and be yourself, it is a wonderful feeling. Thank you for telling us about your night. hugs.

Nikkilovesdresses
04-27-2015, 09:01 AM
Very gutsy. Well done Alex- next time will be so much easier!

shawnsheila
04-27-2015, 06:57 PM
I remember the feels of my first few times out and about... love and miss the thrill and excitement of letting my femme side out in public. Keep it up girl! it is such a freeing experience to be who you are out in public :)

Beverley Sims
04-30-2015, 03:00 PM
I went to the Way Out Club about three years ago and parked my car in the wrong area.

All I got was a congestion fine, I parked about fifty feet inside the congestion zone.

Yes the club was great although it does get better after about eleven I believe.

Sandie70
04-30-2015, 11:35 PM
About a year and a half ago I went out partially dressed (casual with makeup and my hair styled... but not in a dress, breast forms or heels) and it was frightening - even though I was in a TG friendly club.
Now, I'm on my way again to working on my girl self and, with luck, I hope to do what you just did before the year is out (looking at losing some weight first to make that dress look right).
But I think I'm going to choose Las Vegas as my debut location. I've been there dozens of times and believe it would be a good place to "work out the kinks." Somehow, Vegas seems like it would be like I was home, kind of.
Anyway, let us know about your further adventures... it's really uplifting to hear about your experience.

victoria76
05-01-2015, 11:58 PM
Good for you! :)
I still haven't had the courage to interact with people but hope to someday!

suzannetr2002
05-06-2015, 05:00 AM
Well done Alex, sounds amazing, makes me want to come with you next time! Suzanne xx

BLUE ORCHID
05-06-2015, 06:28 AM
Hi Alex, You are out there now there will be no holding you back anymore.:hugs:

cooljamespa
05-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Good for you! One day I hope I can get up enough courage to do the same