PDA

View Full Version : If you could choose..

Laura912
04-27-2015, 06:23 AM
An interesting conundrum has recently occurred to me. If you could choose either facial feminization surgery (FFS) or breast augmentation (BA) or sex reassignment surgery (SRS) which would it be?

alice clair
04-27-2015, 06:45 AM
facial for sure

LucyNewport
04-27-2015, 06:54 AM
I'd work on my face and scalp. Less hair on the first and more on the second. It's so important for those first impressions!

Andrea_cd
04-27-2015, 08:07 AM
If we could choose with no repercussions then SRS otherwise BA

paulaprimo
04-27-2015, 08:24 AM
in what order??? :)

Adriana Moretti
04-27-2015, 08:32 AM
I would go with the facial re-con too...I like my junk right where it is , and I perfer small Gwen Stefani A-cup boobs anyway....why are you treating us all ? Do you get a discounted bulk rate or something?

Lily Catherine
04-27-2015, 08:42 AM
For now, FFS to nail first impressions beyond doubt. I am literally flat chested though; breast forms will do as of date of publication, however. SRS is out of the question on my part.

Krisi
04-27-2015, 08:56 AM
It would seem pointless to have one without the other two. And of course, you could have all three, you just have to pay for them.

It would be difficult to continue life as a male with FFS or BA so perhaps SRS is the most practical for a crossdresser. No more need to "tuck".

If I could have a fantasy procedure, it would be to remove all facial hair. No more shaving and beard cover and it wouldn't affect my male presentation.

Leslie Langford
04-27-2015, 09:08 AM
Kind of a no-brainer, actually...one of the advantages of being a CDer is that with the variety of types, styles, and sizes of breast forms available, we can pick and choose whatever works best for us and in the process create a very credible illusion where no one needs to be the wiser.

With FFS - while permanent and largely irreversible - one definitely also gets more bang for the buck in the long term vs. BA. In your face...literally! :eek: ;)

Amy Lynn3
04-27-2015, 09:54 AM
I agree with what Leslie said and if any of you saw me, you would agree I need help above the shoulders, so it would be FFS for me.:daydreaming:

Mistyjo
04-27-2015, 10:24 AM
For me it would be FFS , BA

Laura912
04-27-2015, 10:46 AM
Having had lunch with Amy, she would probably say I needed the FFS as well! :battingeyelashes:

Dianne S
04-27-2015, 10:47 AM
None of the above... I would choose permanent and safe hair removal from my face and body, and permanent and safe hair replacement on my scalp.

Ceera
04-27-2015, 12:01 PM
I have no intention of transitioning completely, so BA and SRS are not in my future plans. I would only do BA if I found myself truly desiring to live in female mode 75% of the time or more, and right now I expect to max out at 50%. And as much as I enjoy being able to present as a female and be accepted as one, my gender identity is firmly as a bisexual male with feminine tendencies, so I wouldn't ever be likely to do SRS.

So if I ever go for any sort of surgery at all, it would be to get FFS, but I would aim for a fairly androgynous look. Any changes in the direction of a more feminine face would help me to look more youthful, even in male mode. Using good breast forms and hip pads, I can get the rest of my body to look like a fairly reasonable, if tall and muscular, woman. But the details of my face are one of my worst tells so far.

Of course, I'd get rid of the facial hair entirely, because I hate shaving anyway, even when in male mode. Tightening the skin under the chin and on the throat and getting a somewhat smaller nose would be the most likely changes I would seek. Maybe also add a bit to the cheekbone area so my face seems more heart shaped and less square or oval. However, I would make sure my doctor knew I wanted to stick to a fairly moderate path, so that I can still present as male if I choose.

If part of the package could also be to fully restore the hair to the top of my head, so I no longer need a wig, I would be very happy to pay for it all. Again, even in male mode, having a full head of hair again would be a true gift.

Pat
04-27-2015, 12:15 PM
Boobs. I'm in it to please myself first and foremost. ;) Though, like Dianne, hair removal would have gotten first place if that was on the list.

Beckymarye
04-27-2015, 12:34 PM
For me it would have to srs

cheryl reeves
04-27-2015, 12:39 PM
none of it for me,for i already have fem features,which makes it hard for a male in a mans world.

Tracii G
04-27-2015, 12:45 PM
FFS and facial hair removal.
I can work with what I have in the boob dept.
If the doctors would have done it I would have already had fat transplant surgery to have more femme hips/thighs and butt.

Cheryl T
04-27-2015, 03:24 PM
Can I get a hair transplant with a side of FFS ???

Mollyanne
04-28-2015, 05:40 AM
HA, No brainer for me though, IT WOULD BE SRS!!!!!!

Molly

Laura912
04-28-2015, 06:06 AM
Interesting that at least five people wanted some sort of hair addition or removal. May a skin flap from the face could be rotated to the scalp and the area lacking hair rotated to the face. :eek:

Dana3
04-28-2015, 06:30 AM
Hair removal! But not just the reasons associated with cross dressing, I just don't like being hairy! I HATE shaving my face, and I would just LOVE to get rid of all of the hair. Nothing to do with being a cross dresser.

BLUE ORCHID
04-28-2015, 06:40 AM
Hi Laura, I think for me it would be BA.:daydreaming:

CarlaWestin
04-28-2015, 06:51 AM
Facial for me. Like an awesome face transplant from a blistering gorgeous donor. With hair. Head transplant? No, I'm kinda partial to my brain.

But, a generously endowed BA would certainly be more intriguing!

Sarah-RT
04-28-2015, 07:25 AM
Face and hair line for sure. Breast forms can do the rest but the face is the hardest to be convincing.

Georgina
04-28-2015, 07:34 AM
None. I am happy to be male.

Jorja
04-28-2015, 08:22 AM
I couldn't chose so I had it all. ;)

Sarah Doepner
04-28-2015, 09:19 AM
I would jump on the opportunity to get my face worked on. And as so many others have mentioned, if I could get removed from my face and added to my scalp, that would be great as well. If I were to ever feel the need to transition, I have insurance that will cover the SRS but nothing but out of pocket for the FFS. I'd wait to see what hormones did to my bustline before considering BA, so in the meantime forms are fine.

AKKaren
04-28-2015, 11:12 AM
:battingeyelashes:LOL...Face rebuild for sure!!!

Donna June
04-28-2015, 11:42 AM
I probably wouldn't need facial surgery except for shaving down the adam's apple. Breast augmentation would go along with the SRS so SRS for me.

kimdl93
04-29-2015, 08:08 PM
is it surgically possible to remove 25 years?

GreyEyes
04-29-2015, 09:24 PM
This is an interesting question. I'm the first of nine, with four brothers and four sisters. When I was younger, I looked feminine enough in male clothes to be mistaken for a woman. In old family pictures with my brothers when I was in my twenties, I looked decidedly more feminine than my brothers, yet more masculine than my sisters. In height I am almost exactly between my sisters and brothers. Now in my sixties though I'd go either for facial or even srs if I could afford either one. I'd also go for permanent beard removal. Like all except my father, I retain most of my scalp hair.

Beverley Sims
04-30-2015, 03:08 PM
Way back maybe SRS then later in life BA nowdays I can fake the breasts but a face job would do wonders.

Laura912
05-01-2015, 06:30 AM
The responses have helped selecting FFS as my choice but that leads to the question, can one do FFS and still be a CDer or is that the beginning of the permanent transition?

kimdl93
05-01-2015, 07:01 AM
Laura, I think a transition begins when you make changes of a material kind in the way you live your life and relate to those around you. You get to choose what, if any, physical adjustments accompany it.

Jaymees22
05-01-2015, 11:37 AM
I would love to jump in face first!!

JoanneB
05-01-2015, 11:45 AM
I would do the FFS.

wilt575
05-09-2015, 01:13 AM
I would vote for SRS since I've always wanted to play hide the weenie in the female role if it is possible after surgery. Btw I've already had BA!