PDA

View Full Version : Now That You've Got Boobs...

flatlander_48
05-01-2015, 08:30 PM
Excluding those of us who grew up with gynecomastia, having boobs is a new experience. As I am always fascinated by different experiences, I've discovered that probably the bulk of us are unprepared for having a reshaped physique when we dress. What I have found out (and sometimes the hard way!) is that I am forced to do some things differently when wearing a bra and DD size forms, such as:

When I close my car door, I have to remember to stand a little further away as the door sweeps by.
Same for using the microwave above the stove
If I kneel on one knee too quickly to tie up a shoe or pick up something off the floor, you can put a lot of pressure on your forms with your knee. Slow, deliberate motion is the key.
When I installed my closet system, I kept some of the shelving, a level, saws and a drill in the closet while I was working. Moving through tight spaces reminded me that I wasn't as svelte as I was an hour ago and that was why I was bumping into things. That forced me to pay more attention to where I was and where I needed to go.

Anyway, those are some of the things that have happened to me. What has happened to you?

DeeAnn

ReluctantDebutant
05-01-2015, 09:19 PM
A while back I wore a filled 40H bra kept knocking over a lamp near my bedroom door every time I entered:o

prene
05-01-2015, 09:30 PM
When I went golfing:
I had to change my swing because they got in the way.
When putting I also had to stand farther away from the ball.

When I was out and was wearing larger forms:
People(Men and especially Women) looked at my breasts before they looked at my face... I have since switched to smaller forms.

also when I was washing my car, my shirt always got dirty(breasts against the car).
Did not think that was going to happen, but it did all the time.

Samantha2015
05-01-2015, 09:58 PM
The forms I got are a large C /small D cup on me. Love the weight and bounce when walking, the pocket bra helps that a lot.
They are not so huge but still have to be careful opening doors and such. A fun dilemma to have though. :hugs:

flatlander_48
05-02-2015, 01:20 AM
In a way, it's not unlike wearing bifocals. The world looks very different as a function of which lens you're looking through. Since the bulk of your coordination and muscle memory has not had to take these extra masses into consideration when moving about, it comes as a surprise.

And I think that's the key. We put on bras and forms and take them off, but women have years to grow into them, so to speak.

DeeAnn

Danitgirl1
05-02-2015, 03:29 AM
I don't use forms, I make B cup 'breasts'.
My wife says the most noticeable thing about me is my hair.
I would agree the longer hair is more of an impediment than my (small) breasts...

Petra1
05-02-2015, 06:25 AM
Loving to wear large breasts and heels, I've found washing dishes to be a huge adjustment. I have to look out over the girls and bend forward a bit to reach the sink and see what I'm doing. I can see why well-endowed GGs complain about back problems.

Mollyanne
05-02-2015, 06:44 AM
I just wish that they were real and that I obtained mine much sooner than I did!!!!!! I LOVE how my chest feels, I LOVE how I look, I JUST LOVE HAVING THEM!!!!!

Molly

Linda E. Woodworth
05-02-2015, 07:21 AM
I use a pair of 38B size breast forms. (OK, I know I could have phrased it differently since we never wear just "1" breast! It just came out this way and sounded right.)

Anyway, two things I noticed were when I slept in my forms my arms didn't fall the same way as I was used to. The breasts were in the way from my usually sleeping position. After a couple of days I had adjusted and didn't notice them any more.

The second issue was with my ballet lessons. I practice at home dressed enfemme although I am strictly in drab male mode at the dance studio. Well, after a few weeks I noticed that while I could balance fine at home I had problems during my lessons. It finally hit me that my breasts were causing the problem. At the studio I didn't have that weight and was overcorrecting. I now remove them before I start my ballet routine at home.

I must admit I've never done as much dressed as many of the girls her have listed. Something to think about.....:daydreaming:

Jennifer in CO
05-02-2015, 07:59 AM
Mine grew to a "small" C and I have to agree with Dani - hair was more of a problem than breasts. This was early/mid 80's hair...BIG hair so it always got in the way. Now, I get my wife to braid my hair before doing anything outside. Even then, I have to use a clip or something else to make a loop out of it so it isn't swinging around and getting where it shouldn't (usually looking down and right where you wanted to look). I think the breasts weren't a problem because as they grew you naturally adjust so the difference between "nature-made" and forms is living with them full time vs part time. So, just put your forms in and leave them there, you'll adjust in no time!

sometimes_miss
05-02-2015, 08:12 AM
I don't use forms, I make B cup 'breasts'.
My wife says the most noticeable thing about me is my hair.
I would agree the longer hair is more of an impediment than my (small) breasts...

Long hair gets into everything, and you're constantly managing it. It will blow into your mouth while you're speaking. It gets into your food. Catches in clothing, doors, cabinets. Drive with the windows open and at any given moment, you're blinded by hair in your eyes. If you lean forward to read or write, it falls into your field of vision. Pinning it back is only a temporary fix. And, of course, hair care is a whole job in itself.

Crystal Beth
05-02-2015, 10:34 AM
I have noticed that problem with big boobs (36DD), long hair, and heels. I practice with doing day to day things and have made the adjustment. Picking things up is the biggest challenge and I have to remember to bend at the knees more and less at the waist

Dana44
05-02-2015, 01:14 PM
I would have to agree that long hair is more of a problem. I have size B boobs and yeah with a bra on it does make a difference. Yet my long hair is into everything. Like shaving. I try to put it in a pony tail. Still, when you shave a spot you might find that an errant piece of hair just got shortened. So I try to brush any aside. yet when you lean forward to rinse the razor it comes back. Its a constant fight. Washing, conditioning. My hair when it dries, makes long curly waves. I have to use a flat iron to tame it. My SO got those very long curlers. She uses them to give me long vertical curls running down. Pretty cool.
Now hooty, why DD forms. Just trying to blend in with gals is hard enough. My SO tells me that many women would like to have as much as I do. So all CD'rs with massive boobs stick out I would think. As a man would say, anything bigger than a handful is a waste.
I do get a lot of nice stares by men and women, like in a restaurant.

Sarah-RT
05-02-2015, 03:05 PM
I have C cup forms although I'm planning to go up a size to suit my frame so I haven't had to many problems with extra mass however I find the wigs a bit more troublesome such as sitting down and it being pinned between a chair and your back so when you move your head forward it pulls the wig

Helen_Highwater
05-02-2015, 07:22 PM
While I don't wear particularly large forms, C's or D's, I have had to learn to allow more room when opening doors etc. One thing I have noticed that is a totally different feeling is when I cross my arms. OK perhaps it's obviously going to feel different but having the forms effectively cradled by my arms just makes me so more aware of having that physical difference. I can't explain it but it somehow makes them feel more a part of me.

Allisa
05-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Seatbelts and shoulder straps on my purse always need adjustment, the smaller isles between the clothes racks are sometimes a challenge. I wear a 38C, nothing large just enough extra body mass to get in the way, but a necessary inconvenience for trying on clothes before you bye, but most of the time they feel right and natural.

flatlander_48
05-02-2015, 09:40 PM
Now hooty, why DD forms. Just trying to blend in with gals is hard enough. My SO tells me that many women would like to have as much as I do. So all CD'rs with massive boobs stick out I would think. As a man would say, anything bigger than a handful is a waste.
I do get a lot of nice stares by men and women, like in a restaurant.

Look at my avatar photo. I'm wearing 38DD's. It's not as big as you think. Also, for me, it helps to balance the bottom. Without any sort of padded undergarments, my hip measurement is 43"; large thighs also.

Dana44
05-02-2015, 10:00 PM
Ah, for big gals, yeah they got larger ones.

flatlander_48
05-02-2015, 10:31 PM
I just finished doing laundry a while ago. Reaching down into the washer requires a bit of care and forethought...

Teresa
05-03-2015, 04:52 AM
DeeAnn,
I posted recently about wearing slightly larger ones when underdressed to walk the dog, with the old ones I could just get away with it but even a loose fitting coat wasn't hiding anything !
I do try and balance my size, I checked with Ultimo because I was confused over bra sizing and they gave me a natural size of 36B, as I've said before I feel I'm crossing the line by buying forms, so the double balloon and water has to work for me ! The advantage is I can make them any size but usually about 7ozs of water ! It works very well and love it when they get to body temperature! They stay in a nightie well to sleep in them ! I've never had one burst on me even after a year or so !!
As for being an incumbency, I painted a ceiling when fully dressed once and that was an interesting experience !

BLUE ORCHID
05-03-2015, 06:49 AM
Hi Dee Ann, I know the feeling with my 44DDs'.:daydreaming:

No one ever said that being a lady was going to be easy!! :hugs:

flatlander_48
05-03-2015, 08:51 AM
Yes, it is a matter of adjustment and adaptation. Since we don't have the history, it isn't a progressive experience for crossdressers. It is a step change every time we get dressed. To me, it is another piece of information that helps to understand what it is like for women. I don't think I have any desire to transition, but it is another thing that makes the lives of women different from the lives of men.

DeeAnn

Brandi01
05-03-2015, 08:53 AM
My forms are a size 38D. I had to learn to give myself more room when opening doors etc. I kept bumping into everything. It's a whole different feeling. I But I love it!

Dannigirl
05-03-2015, 08:58 AM
I find that if I am wearing them while eating I have to adjust as well to see the edge of the plate. Now I am washing my shirts more and my pants less !! :o

Beverley Sims
05-03-2015, 03:14 PM
Mine are great, my wife keeps running into them and I have difficulty with tight spaces.

For me small is better, B or C at the most.

Cheryl T
05-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Over time you get used to doing some things differently. Now I rarely even think about my breasts when doing everyday things.

Jenniferpl
05-03-2015, 07:20 PM
Interesting question. My 44C's are a challenge to manage. They are always there. Diffidently required a period of adjustment. Bending was by far a big adjustment. I find myself knelling more that I have in the past. My girls have a mind of their own and if I just bend over, they have a way of reminding me that was a bad idea. One issue yet to be mentioned is backaches. I guess a sore back is just the price I have to pay for being plus sized. Nothing like a good bra.

HelenR2
05-04-2015, 05:05 AM
Doing up the lower buttons on a blouse! I sometimes have to close my eyes and visualise what I am trying to do because I can't see past my breasts.

XdressingSlave
05-05-2015, 06:41 PM
For me, I've found I need to lean forward when I eat! I've got 40DD

msniki48
05-05-2015, 08:04 PM
Miss

I should be so lucky...lol the wig is my long hair... I think I would be happy to put up with the frustration if it was my hair...lol

hugs
niki

wilt575
05-08-2015, 09:52 PM
Excluding those of us who grew up with gynecomastia, having boobs is a new experience. As I am always fascinated by different experiences, I've discovered that probably the bulk of us are unprepared for having a reshaped physique when we dress. What I have found out (and sometimes the hard way!) is that I am forced to do some things differently when wearing a bra and DD size forms, such as:

When I close my car door, I have to remember to stand a little further away as the door sweeps by.
Same for using the microwave above the stove
If I kneel on one knee too quickly to tie up a shoe or pick up something off the floor, you can put a lot of pressure on your forms with your knee. Slow, deliberate motion is the key.
When I installed my closet system, I kept some of the shelving, a level, saws and a drill in the closet while I was working. Moving through tight spaces reminded me that I wasn't as svelte as I was an hour ago and that was why I was bumping into things. That forced me to pay more attention to where I was and where I needed to go.

Anyway, those are some of the things that have happened to me. What has happened to you?

DeeAnn

Well pretty much, you name it's happened. Mine are a bit over C's but permanent I got implants. The first months were well, a learning experience, but worth it.

lynnef
05-09-2015, 05:19 PM
i haven't noticed much yet, but then again i'm not really "big" (almost 36/38B if i mush everything around enough),
but if i'm sitting with my knees up i can use them to prop my laptop up pretty nicely :)

Jazzy Jaz
05-10-2015, 01:14 AM
I've noticed it feels much different when I fold laundry against my chest, sometimes things dont get folded as neat when my chest isn't flat. Also I find it hard to text when I have my nails on, I have touch screen and I seem to hit the wrong buttons alot more.

nathaliedove
06-10-2015, 12:46 PM
Having boobs while dressed is arguably my favorite aspect of crossdressing. Love the weight, the bounce, the feeling of the bra straps, knowing that my bra is noticeable underneath my top. Truly a major part of what makes me feel the most feminine when dressed.

Barbara Black
06-10-2015, 03:36 PM
Dana, around here anyway, the expression is "anything more than a mouthful" LOL

cheryl reeves
06-10-2015, 04:10 PM
yrs ago when i started dressing and wearing a bra with stuffing the bigger you make em the more interesting it gets to eat,sleep or manuver,nowadays i just stick to a 38 c and am a natural 38 b,the inserts give me one size up,love my genie bra....

Jacqueline85
06-11-2015, 04:00 PM
I like to lay in bed, reading, with my laptop on my chest. That just doesn't work when I have my 34C/D forms in.

LauraWeb
06-11-2015, 05:53 PM
I love my breast forms! They are a really important part of dressing for me. I am already a big girl (6'-5") so I wear a 42D bra. I need to find a pocket bra someday. Breasts really change a lot of stuff. But the weight brings home the feeling of being a woman and not a man. My biggest fear is that something will happen to them because I don't really have the money for new ones and these are so perfect.

Last night I had a chance to sleep with my cheap forms in. They are just basically cotton batting in a form shape, but it made for a different and interesting night. I may have to do that again the next few nights.

Sincerely,
Laura

ShelbyDawn
06-11-2015, 06:00 PM
I think the most dramatic thing I have ever had happen concerning my forms was losing my phone. I had gone out dressed and had to run into a store for something. When I got back to my car, I couldn't find my phone. I looked under the seats and even backtracked through the store to see where I might have dropped it. I finally found it in my bra. I guess my hands were full and I didn't have a pocket to put it in so... :)
Since my forms don't have nerve endings(wouldn't that be awesome), I couldn't feel it.

Had a good chuckle at my own expense...