PDA

View Full Version : Great mother in law.

Maria 60
05-03-2015, 06:01 AM
If anyone has Italian parents you will know they will drive hundreds of miles to save 50 cents on one item. Every Thursday after work my wife goes to see her parents and comes home with bags of food that they saved 50 cents on. Thursday night she came home and handed me a bag and told me it was from her mother. I opened it and there were 3 packs of pantyhose inside. I looked at my wife confused and asked her if she told her parents something about my dressing. She told me a few weeks ago we went to her parents house and her mother must have seen my pantyhose showing and the next time she got my wife alone asked her , that she wasn't sure but it looked like she seen me with pantyhose on. My wife was caught in an bad situation but surprisingly came up with, I went to my doctor complaining that I have pain in my legs and the doctor recommended I wear therapy leggings. They were very expensive so the doctor told him that pantyhose are just as good and we didn't say anything because I was embarrassed about it. My wife didn't tell me anything because she didn't want me to act weird around her parents. I thanked my wife for the fast thinking and most of all I told her that she must of got her kindness from her mother because that's amazing that her mother would do that for me, and only if she really knew the truth about the pantyhose showing from the top of my pants. My wife gave me a little warning about being more careful in the future and she doesn't know if she could explain why I was seen wearing a dress. So does anybody else here suddenly have pain on there legs?????????

Lee Andrews
05-03-2015, 06:07 AM
Almost everyday. Lol

Marcelle
05-03-2015, 06:17 AM
Hi Maria,

Cute story and nice recovery by your wife . . . free pantyhose to boot . . . a win, win.

Hugs

Isha

Teresa
05-03-2015, 06:30 AM
Maria,
Maybe not go as far as a dress, but you could try some discrete heels and see what mother-in-law comes up with !
Yes they can be medicinal, my sister-in-law called to see us wearing some high wedges, my wife commented on them, her sister replied that the angle eased the arthritis in her big toes. I suffer from the same problem and absent minded agreed with her ! There was a silence then the conversation moved on ! Surprisingly nothing was said afterwards, my wife knows about my arthritis but not my heels, perhaps she thought or hoped I was joking !!!

BLUE ORCHID
05-03-2015, 06:37 AM
Hi Maria, That's what you call quick thinking.:hugs:

I have a couple pairs of Leg energy control top pantyhose that really helps my legs.:daydreaming:

Bria
05-03-2015, 08:55 AM
I think that my varicose veins are starting to bother me a lot more than they did yesterday, I better get out a pair of panty hose immediately!

Thanks for the story and be sure to give your wife hugs for the quick recovery!!

Hugs, Bria

kimdl93
05-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Nope but it's a good story.

Dana44
05-03-2015, 09:24 AM
After a big operation, I had to wear, well they gave me thigh highs. I had to wear them for quite a while. I then asked them how long should I wear them. They said , you can wear them anytime you want to.

bridget thronton
05-03-2015, 09:40 AM
A great wife too

Sarah-RT
05-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Very nice of her to be so caring about you, and good call on your wifes quick thinking.
Couple of fine ladies you have there

sarah x

~Joanne~
05-03-2015, 11:33 AM
I actually suffer from gout so yes, I have pain in my kegs every now and then, My feet too. Pantyhose actually do help with it, they balance the temperature on the cold days so that they do not swell as often.

countrygirl
05-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Actually I have pain in my legs. When Amanda comes to visit I have less pain in my legs due to wearing pantyhose as it is never proper to have bare legs.

Stephanie47
05-03-2015, 11:49 AM
Ok, I'm game. I have neuropathy in my legs. Sometimes it is unbearable. I checked the prices of therapeutic hosiery and nearly fell over. I bought a bag on support pantyhose off the Hane's website on eBay at a very reasonable price. They work better than nothing, and, at the least make my mind feel better.

Amanda M
05-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Italian Mamas! Who cannot love them?

AllieSF
05-03-2015, 03:02 PM
Great story, great wife and great mother-in-law! I have poor circulation in my legs and started wearing compression socks, calf high, on my doctor's direction. When these stopped doing their job, i.e. stopping the swollen ankles and feet, he prescribed 30-40 mg rated firm compression socks. Yes, I too almost fell over when I saw the price, about $62. I have found them cheaper on eBay and will buy my replacements there in the future.

Nikki A.
05-03-2015, 11:48 PM
Before I had my hip replaced I used support hose to ease the pain when I knew I would be on my feet a lot. Even now I still wear the Hanes control top sheer energy p/h whenever my knees start to bother me. Not really a cross dressing thing but rather a way to make it through the day. Of course I do pair them with a pair of low wedge ankle boots so that the hose doesn't show. Ok so it may be a little CD but it works

HelenR2
05-04-2015, 05:19 AM
What's with the wig?
My head is cold.
And the pantyhose?
My legs are cold.
And the bra?
No pockets in these jogging bottoms.
The high heels?
Bad arches.
So why are you wearing those little lacy panties?
Oh gosh. Because they are just soooo pretty!

Kristy 56
05-04-2015, 03:11 PM
She certainly is a great mother in law . Mine was always miserable with me and my wife. She's passed away 10 years now,but now I'm thinking I should've outed myself to her and gave her something to be miserable about. Nice story Maria,thanks for sharing:)

Beverley Sims
05-05-2015, 02:34 PM
I sometimes wear a corset for the pain in my back.....

The size C cups out front are to store hankies in. :)

MissTee
05-06-2015, 08:17 PM
I never really got in to the panty hose thing. Too itchy for me. I did get clocked in girls athletic socks on a group bike ride once. White with pink heel and toe. My wife saved me. Said, "Yes, they were red until I threw them in with the whites. Bleach turned them pink, but he's too tight to waste good socks, pink or not." I got several approving grunts and nods from the other guys.

Jilmac
05-07-2015, 09:57 PM
As of yet I haven't had to justify wearing pantyhose to anybody, but hen asked by my son why I shave my legs, I told him that my dermatologist recommended it to eliminate ingrown hairs on my legs (she really did). He was satisfied with the answer which was the whole truth.