PDA

View Full Version : Question

mistunderstood
02-03-2006, 01:33 PM
I have a question. Ok here goes I'm a F2M and I am working on my goal of becomeing male. I consitter my-self male, and I am dateing a woman does that make her strait or is she gay?
Just like your thoughts on this.

Emily1
02-03-2006, 01:57 PM
she's very nice and very understanding ..... dont put a label on her .....:)

mistunderstood
02-03-2006, 02:17 PM
True but this really was her question I just posted it. We both do not care but I guess it was just a question we wanted opinions on. Just to see what they were.

celeste26
02-03-2006, 02:55 PM
How about friend? If you must put a label on her.

Maria D
02-03-2006, 02:58 PM
I understand, since my fiancee is not sure herself.
Personally I think it makes us lesbians, but my work collegues don't agree.
So I think your good lady is straight but others disagree. :)
xxx

CaptLex
02-03-2006, 03:48 PM
does that make her strait or is she gay?

I think there is no clear-cut answer and only you two can answer this. It depends on how she feels about you. Does she see you as male and herself as female? Is she attracted to you as male or as female? Two other people in the same exact situation may feel differently than you two, so I don't think there is just one answer for everyone.

Hope that doesn't confuse the matter more . . . ;)

mistunderstood
02-03-2006, 04:05 PM
No does not confuse.
Thank you for answering.

Tina Dixon
02-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Who cares what any one says, your a couple and thats all that matters:thumbsup:

Imogen_Mann
02-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Is she straight... or is she gay ??? Who cares ? so long as she's great... and doesn't stray !!!

XX

Jayme

mistunderstood
02-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Thank you for answering. The question was brought up by a counsler and we felt that it was a good question and it made us think. We do love each other and she does not care what we call each other as long as it is honey.

Julie York
02-03-2006, 07:06 PM
blah blahj blah blah

etc polite answer blah blah diplomatic stuff blah..

Would she get sexually excited if you have a dick?

?

Thank you and good night.

(I hate myself)

CaptLex
02-03-2006, 07:37 PM
Would she get sexually excited if you have a dick?
?
Thank you and good night.

LOL! I love the direct approach! :D

michelleliz
02-03-2006, 07:41 PM
I think that makes her Human. It takes us all to make the world go around

Michelleliz

Maria D
02-03-2006, 07:50 PM
Wow, we caught Julie in a happy mood! :)

Julie York
02-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Wow, we caught Julie in a happy mood! :)

"Don't make me happy. You wouldn't like me when I am happy."
(That green guy 70s thing. )

:D

Maria D
02-03-2006, 08:01 PM
Yeah, a once great career reduced to watering sweetcorn in a field. Tragic. Mind you, always laughing...

mistunderstood
02-03-2006, 08:14 PM
Yes she would be happy if i had a penis but she is also excited by me the way I am. :))

NorriesMom GG
02-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey everyone, mistunderstood's gf here. I appreciate all the responces! And Julie York, your honest and to the point. I love that:bs:
~Liz~

Tiffy
02-04-2006, 10:51 AM
As long as the two of you are happy who gives? I mean really does it matter what label you wear? Or is it more important to be happy? The choice is yours and I would just say that she is someone special.

Kisses, April Marie

Kimberley
02-04-2006, 04:43 PM
I have a question. Ok here goes I'm a F2M and I am working on my goal of becomeing male. I consitter my-self male, and I am dateing a woman does that make her strait or is she gay?
Just like your thoughts on this.

Maybe just in love?

(I hate labels)

mistunderstood
02-04-2006, 04:57 PM
Like they say labels are for cans.:)

daniellalee
02-04-2006, 05:38 PM
from what you are saying it seems she is bisexual. straight or gay may be a label but it does to some extent define what arouses you. however most humans are bisexual and can be aroused by either sex depending on the circumstance. i think the best approach is to find out the specifics of what turns her on. is she submissive or dominant? what fetishes does she have?
In my experience as a girl trapped in a mans body, i am more physically attracted to women but i am ver aroused by the idea of playing a feminine submissive role. I think men probably are better at making a girl feel feminine but girls can pull it off too. For me, it does not matter what the guy looks like as long as he has a dick and can make me feel like a girl. I could never be in a long term relationship with a guy just some sexual fun. I am truly attracted to all things feminine and need a girl in my life to feel love.

Marlena Dahlstrom
02-05-2006, 12:31 AM
For what it's worth, transman sociologist Aaron Devor came up with the idea of "gendered sexuality" (http://web.uvic.ca/~ahdevor/Taxonomy.html) to talk about exactly this sort of situations. Essentially, it's taking into account not only people's physical sex, but also their gender self-identity.

So in your original description, in Devor's view, both of you would be considered "straight"(ish) in your mutual sexual orientation even if your genitals are different from the "norm."

OTOH, from your last post, it does sound like your partner could be considered bisexual. OTOH, it could just be reflective of an apparent difference in "feminine" sexuality -- women are more likely to look past the physical attributes if they're in love with someone. Norah Vincent in her just-related "Self Made Man," (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?link_code=ur2&tag=adahlshous-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&path=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fproduct%2F 0670034665%2Fsr%3D1-1%2Fqid%3D1139116782%2Fref%3Dpd_bbs_1%3F%255Fencod ing%3DUTF8) which chronicles her posing as a man off-and-on for 18 months talks about how a number of the women she dated where still interested in her after she revealed she really was a butch lesbian.

In contrast, when Vincent went on a couple dates as Ned with gay men, they lost interest immediately when she revealed herself. (It's not in the book, but Vincent talked about it in an interview.) That said, if she'd been a true transman, things might have been different. IIRC about a third of transman are attracted to men, and a number of those folks have boyfriends.

lilyminx
02-12-2006, 08:00 PM
Hi missunderstood,
You say that your gf is excited by you the way you are but also if you had a willy.
Therefore
SHE IS BI. Best of both worlds.
Case closed