PDA

View Full Version : Great Photo Shoot Experiences

DaniF
05-03-2015, 03:40 PM
I told myself for my birthday I was going to setup a couple of photo shoots with the help of some great local photographers and makeup artists. The first one was on a Saturday night at my hotel suite. It was going great and I was in the middle of posing in a nurses uniform when the fire alarm went off. I quickly changed into a skirt and sweater and was a little apprehensive going downstairs and outside, but gathered some strength and did. I did get a few looks with the best one coming from some teenage girls. The smiled at me and I could over hear them talking to each other about how femme I looked and carried myself. This definitely gave me some confidence for my next shoot...

The 2nd shoot was outdoors in San Francisco around Aquatic Park. It was also the first time I had ever been out in public other than the quick fire alarm. I was wearing a black skater dress that my makeup artist loaned me and was feeling super cute. The greatest thing happened to me while we were walking to meet the photographer. Two guys were sitting on the grass and started hollering and flirting with me and my friend. I had never felt more like a lady than that moment right there. We started shooting and after a few wardrobe changes I had to use the restroom. There was an exclusive hotel nearby and the makeup artist and I went in and asked to use the lil' girls room. She pointed us in the direction without a thought or word. After using the facility and changing into my next outfit I walked out to discover that the front desk told my male photographer the facilities were for guests only. I was honored that the front desk allowed me in there without issue. The shoot ended and my makeup artist took me out for a girl's lunch and some shopping to make my first true day out as Dani an amazing one. I am completely grateful that I got to experience all of this with the help and support of some great people! Now the only hard part is waiting for the pictures from the shoot lol :)

Rhonda Darling
05-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Waiting for pictures THAT YOU WILL SHARE WITH US, WE PRESUME.

What an awesome experience you've had. Glad it went well. You know, the fire alarm while dressed in a hotel is a recurring fantasy theme for some crossdressing story writers. What's going to be your next challenge for going out?

Rhonda

Robin777
05-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Since you have your 10 posts and the entire forum is unlocked,now you can posts some of those pictures on the Gallery thread. Sounds like you had a lot of fun and we need to see the pictures!

DaniF
05-04-2015, 04:15 PM
It was exciting and I could see many a writer using that in their stories! I think my next experience out will be my first time at the club or a bar.

I will definitely post some pics! The first CD full of pics just came so hopefully tonight I can go through them and find my faves.

Thanks for the support ladies :)

Beverley Sims
05-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Now for your third photo shoot.

What about the photos?

DaniF
05-06-2015, 05:49 PM
Pics are now posted in the Gallery forum/thread :) Love to hear your feedback!

Kristy 56
05-06-2015, 06:08 PM
What a great experience for you ! I'll now have to go to the gallery and check out the results. :)

cooljamespa
05-11-2015, 03:40 PM
sounds like a great experience! That's something I always wanted to do