PDA

View Full Version : Spending all Night Dressed?

Leo
10-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Yippee my first starter thread, here goes....It's something I wanna do, that is to dress in lingerie at bedtime and spend all night dressed but under the sheets. I have had several failed attempts at doing so. I either get aroused prior to getting in bed or it happens between the sheets. After seeing my arousal away, I no longer feel like dressing anymore and besides, this time of years' darned chilly. Anyone in the same predicament?

pinkspider886
10-10-2004, 03:16 PM
Dearest Leo, i spend most nights dressed in female attire and like you at first i would relieve myself then get undressed again. But in the end i just wanted to sit around in my favourite clothing even after relief. Then i would take myself off too bed and sleep the sleep of the just, i was happy with how my life was at this time. Then i met the lady who is now my wife and was very scared as to what to do now.It took some months but in the end i sat her down and explained my feelings for her and what my predicament was. After some major disscussions and much soul searching on both our parts my girl and i came to an arrangement that was fair on both of us. So now she allows me to be both of me whenever i want as long as when she thinks its to much i pull back. The other advantage is that she helps me to choose my clothing and makes love to me while dressed. So if you want to dress all night then go for iot you never know where it might lead. Good luck, G d bless. :)

Felicity
10-10-2004, 09:09 PM
I prefer to sleep completely nude but as the weather gets cooler, I dress in something. I don't dress in anything frilly. Instead, something that hugs the body so I still feel naked. Usually, warm tights and a leotard or unitard. I slept last night like this. I tuck first so I'm comfortable, not cruching anything funny as I roll. I sometimes put the nu-bra also know as the natural bra on. Sleeping on my side gives a pull on the skin. I wonder how similar it is to the pull women feel from the weight of their breast? I also sometimes sleep with one of those flexees waist trimmers on. If my back had any stress during the day, I feel great in the morning afterward.

Funny, most who sleep in womens items probably prefer a nightgown, teddy, etc. but I have been sleeping naked for 30 years or more and prefer not sensing clothes on when I sleep. When I do, they are always body conforming. One more thing that is comfortable I have slept in. I particular longline bra I have. It is tight enough to pull my ribs in below the breast area by a couple inches giving a better taper, and still comfortable.

Wattv1979
10-11-2004, 12:12 AM
Ever since I started wearing panties every day, I always sleep in at least panties. I have on a couple of ocations slept in stockings and a bra. :rolleyes: And on even rarer ocations when I am alone, I tend to go all out. There have been times when I "releaved" my self and the clothes come off, so I dont think thats an un common reaction for some of us, but if I can resist the urge, it sure is nice to wake up all those sexy under things... :D I am not sure this is apropriate for this site and if its not please tell me and I will edit it, but for those of you who really want a treat.....try sleeping with a "friend" inside you all night.......IF you can get to sleep, its a real treat to wake up to that!! :o

KewTnCurvy GG
10-11-2004, 12:48 AM
try sleeping with a "friend" inside you all night.......IF you can get to sleep, its a real treat to wake up to that!! :o

Just couldn't resist
:p

hugs
kew

sonalnarula
10-11-2004, 02:08 AM
There have been times when I "releaved" my self and the clothes come off, so I dont think thats an un common reaction for some of us, but if I can resist the urge, it sure is nice to wake up all those sexy under things... :D

My God ! I thought I was the only one who felt this way and then I thought I wasn't 'woman' enough. Hmm, so it does happen.

Btw, I love sleeping in at least a bra and panties - and usually with a loose dress that caresses my body.

matthew g
10-11-2004, 02:49 AM
I have a very childish whinnie-the-pooh nightie i sleep in, with cotton panties.

samanthajay
10-11-2004, 03:01 AM
i slept in a little outfit that that was very silky. i was aroused but was more sleepy then aroused. :p

SatinSarah
10-11-2004, 03:59 AM
When I get the chance I sleep in a bra and panties with my sikly nightie on top. I usually get very excited at first and when I have relieved myself I don't immediately feel like staying dressed but I continue and love it if I wake up or roll over and feel my bra and sikly nightie or teddy against my skin. There is no better feeling than waking in the morning dressed in your feminine self and cathcing your shapely body in the mirror. I even use my wifes sikly dressing gown before I have to get dressed. The only problems I have had is when I have been down the gym in the morning and the bra straps still show on my skin - explain that one to your mates.

Georgette
10-11-2004, 10:07 AM
I am really relieved to see that I'm not alone on this.

crispy
10-11-2004, 10:11 AM
I don't dress in anything frilly. Instead, something that hugs the body so I still feel naked. Usually, warm tights and a leotard or unitard. . I sometimes put the nu-bra also know as the natural bra on. Sleeping on my side gives a pull on the skin. I wonder how similar it is to the pull women feel from the weight of their breast? I also sometimes sleep with one of those flexees waist trimmers on. If my back had any stress during the day, I feel great in the morning afterward.

Hey Felicity, I could have written that about myself. Were we identical twins separated at birth? I 'speshully like something huggy and warm, it's as if there's someone else in bed with me, hugging me each time I wake up. Mmmmmm!! :)
Luv ya,

Alayna
10-11-2004, 10:31 AM
The silkier the better - head to toe. satin panties, nightgown, bra, anything satiny, and always between satin sheets!:D

Lawren
10-11-2004, 10:46 AM
I like to sleep in a nightie/gown and panties, sometimes with a sport bra also. I love to lie there and luxuriate in the silkiness of a night gown. If I wear a bra, I prefer a sport bra because they tend to hug my body and stay in place better. This has been my routine long enough so I don't have to "relieve" myself and thus lose the desire to stay dressed. The urge to "relieve" myself seems to hit me harder in the a. m. after my coffee.

mchelle
10-11-2004, 12:57 PM
im this way too..and night just at night...i have gotten better, sometimes sleeping in nightgown . and as it gets colder it should b easier as i usually sleep naked.
i took care of this problem on vacation...only packed panties so i didnt have boxers to wear and spent everyday in panties..and left nightgowns hanging and lingerie visible for housekeeping to see. i even got up the nerve to shop for skirt n lingerie while wearing bra and panties.
just takes a little force

AnnaMaria
10-11-2004, 01:07 PM
I have been sleeping in nighties for about a year now. Ihave several gowns and even a few sexy little tank and panty sets made of cotton. I also have a black silky set that is cami and tap pants. I never sleep in anything but lingerie anymore and my wife seems to have no problem with it.
As for the cool nights, I deal with them by having a couple long gowns that have long sleeves. One inparticular my wife got for me and it is made of a type of fleece. Kind of like a really soft sweet shirt. I just love it and it is so comfy.
But i have found over the years that I can not sleep in pants or even shorts if they are to long. I always end up taking them off in my sleep.

Krissi
10-11-2004, 03:43 PM
The first time I got to spend the night dressed I was 14, my parents were out of town for the weekend. I spent all day saturday in various outfits, walking around the back yard and even a few times on the front porch. I even got to swim in a one piece and a bikini, great fun. But I'm getting off point. Being a banker my mom had a very nice daytime wardrobe but her night time wear stunk...lol. I ended up sleeping in a pair of panties and a slip. I've got to say it was one of the best nights sleep I ever got...lol. Oh and I too had to relieve myself several times that weekend. Couldn't touch myself for a couple days when it was over...lol

JJ :)

babe4life
10-12-2004, 12:01 PM
Welcome Jayne! Good luck with your new collection :D

Love,
Vicky

CAROL JEAN
10-12-2004, 03:15 PM
I have been dressing at night on and off for years, Mostly on more than off now. If not in the nude I love the feel of long silky gowns with the stretch lace bodice ( to hold my pals in for that just right feeling). I also have a knee length cotton night gown that feels so good. Makes me wont to stay in bed all the time but I can't, have other things to do.

Carol Jean

CharlotteSomers
10-12-2004, 03:20 PM
I've tried sleeping dressed many times. I just can't stop thinking about how good it feels to do it and then it gets me thinking about other things I do while dressed and then I can't sleep. Oh well, maybe someday.

babe4life
10-12-2004, 03:30 PM
Believe it or not, I am going to try this evening again. Sitting here in my silk nightie and pink panties and wig and nude bra :D. So hopefully I can sleep right through this evening!
Love,
Vicky

kay_cd
10-12-2004, 04:07 PM
Must say I enjoy sleeping in baby dolls and teddies with matching panties. It's just wonderful to wake up wearing something sexy.

jana
10-12-2004, 05:52 PM
When my wife was alive I did not sleep as a lady unless I was out of town. A good friend sent me a wonder nighty that smelled so feminen that I would awake at night an feel like a lady. Now I can sleep in anything but panites that fit well in the legs and allow me to feel thier silkyness are the best. I found a new bra that is cut out in the front aroung the nipples so that I can wear the top of a teddy and feel it on the nipple as I turn over. I to get arroused but after I still want to feel feminin. If I sleep with a friend a nice tight pair of silk panties or a gaff makes me so horney that I can harly wait for the morning to enjoy the feeling it created all through the night.

samanthajay
10-13-2004, 02:09 AM
The silkier the better - head to toe. satin panties, nightgown, bra, anything satiny, and always between satin sheets!:D
damn i wish i had satin sheets. :rolleyes:

babe4life
10-13-2004, 10:13 AM
Whooeeeee. Actually got it right last night for the first time. What a lovely experience (well, mostly!). Got up five o'clock this morning to reluctantly take everything off :(.

But this girl really, really likes it ;)

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-13-2004, 10:17 AM
Glad it went OK last night and I agree the mornings are a downer when all the nice stuff has to come off. :)

Julietta (Julie)

babe4life
10-13-2004, 11:18 AM
I suppose we can't win them all, but I think it can get very addictive ...

:D

.... yeah, huh huh, need my fix ... huh huh ... bedtime only a few hours away ... huh huh ... cool ...

;)

Love,
Vicky

crispy
10-13-2004, 10:07 PM
Believe it or not, I am going to try this evening again. Sitting here in my silk nightie and pink panties and wig and nude bra :D. So hopefully I can sleep right through this evening!
Love,
Vicky
And all with no door to your bedroom? :rolleyes:

babe4life
10-13-2004, 10:50 PM
Yes well ... :D Sometime we live on the edge and other times not :D

GraceUSA
10-13-2004, 10:59 PM
I've always been a cotton person, so for me I love very soft close fit PJ's. It used to be, and kinda still is, sleeping is the only time I can wear what I find to be the most comfortable and not have to worry about what others think.

Grace

Wenda
10-13-2004, 11:17 PM
Most nights, I go to bed wearing my A cups, and whatever clothing contains them. Last night, I wore my C+s. Like the other girls have said, it is nice to go to sleep femme and even nicer to wake up femme. Mostly, I prefer to sleep in the nude, and wake up in whatever gender discovers me at that moment. wenda.

crispy
10-14-2004, 04:50 AM
Yes well ... :D Sometime we live on the edge and other times not :D
so how do you make sure you're the first one up in the morning, and that you haven't cast your covers off in the middle of the night in the sultry African heat? :confused:

babe4life
10-14-2004, 07:56 AM
Crispy, my alarm is set for 5:30 in the morning. But I tend to wake up much earlier than that and am a fairly light sleeper too lately. I never cast the covers off anymore since the mosquitos would probably carry me out. So I have conditioned myself to keeping something on. And if push comes to shove, I switch the air conditioner on to COLD ;)

LOL

crispy
10-14-2004, 08:56 AM
babe vicky.
now I know all that I will be able to sleep soundly without waking every hour or so worrying about you.
my time zone is GMT+2 so I suppose when I wake at 5:00 I'm well ahead of you. If you need an alarm call (say your alarm doesn't go off one morning) just send me an e-mail or a PM and I'll call you back to wake you....... EHH?? :confused:

crispy
10-14-2004, 09:03 AM
Oh, by the way, I usually tuck up at 10pm and snuggle down, too relaxed to play. Asleep within 10 minutes. But I often wake at 4am and as soon as my hands feel my slinky nightwear I'm well awake.

For some reason :rolleyes: about 30minutes later I feel exhausted and relaxed again and then I sleep through till the alarm goes off at 5am.

I can hear you all saying 'I didn't really need to know that' !!! :cool:

Don't care ! :p

babe4life
10-14-2004, 09:12 AM
Crispy!? GMT+2!? Uhm, where are you from? I am also on GMT+2 :D

crispy
10-14-2004, 09:24 AM
Crispy!? GMT+2!? Uhm, where are you from? I am also on GMT+2 :D
North of you.
Well, that is pretty obvious I suppose, always assuming I'm not a penguin. :D

babe4life
10-14-2004, 09:46 AM
LOL

As long as it is well North from me otherwise I would be very concerned for your safety ;)

crispy
10-14-2004, 09:54 AM
:mad: you and whose army ??

babe4life
10-14-2004, 10:09 AM
Not what I meant! Promise!

Just living in Africa seems to be more dangerous than not at the moment ...

So I was hoping you live well North of me, or off the African continent totally ;)

Love,
Vicky

crispy
10-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Not what I meant! Promise!

Just living in Africa seems to be more dangerous than not at the moment ...

So I was hoping you live well North of me, or off the African continent totally ;)

Love,
Vicky
yes, I've been there, suffered the consequences, and was carried out horizontally.
have you read the book 'Fishing in Africa' ?
scary.

take care

christelle
10-14-2004, 10:49 PM
I see a lot of people that sleep in a bra. I dont mean to be reigning on anyone's parade or be a party pooper, but just a note of caution .... it is very unhealthy to sleep with a bra, especialy if it is a bit tight. When you sleep your chest relax totaly and expands more than usual. A bra then actaully constricts your breathing and this can be quite dangerous, even be fatal. Just thought you might want to know.
A concerned friend.
Christelle

crispy
10-15-2004, 01:02 AM
I see a lot of people that sleep in a bra. I dont mean to be reigning on anyone's parade or be a party pooper, but just a note of caution .... it is very unhealthy to sleep with a bra, especialy if it is a bit tight. When you sleep your chest relax totaly and expands more than usual. A bra then actaully constricts your breathing and this can be quite dangerous, even be fatal. Just thought you might want to know.
A concerned friend.
Christelle
OMG !! :eek: :eek:

would all members who haven't been posting for a while please post urgently to confirm they haven't expired from sleeping with the Playtex Constrictor. ;)

crispy
10-15-2004, 01:06 AM
hang on a minute.
they don't come with a government health warning.
presumably they are FDA approved.
are our governments failing us?

I can feel a bumper sticker coming on.........Danger - BRAs out there. :rolleyes:

babe4life
10-15-2004, 01:48 AM
yes, I've been there, suffered the consequences, and was carried out horizontally.
have you read the book 'Fishing in Africa' ?
scary.

Hi Crispy,

No I haven't. What's it about? And why were you carried out!? Oh my. Hope everything's OK now.

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-15-2004, 05:33 AM
I suppose we can't win them all, but I think it can get very addictive ...

.... yeah, huh huh, need my fix ... huh huh ... bedtime only a few hours away ... huh huh ... cool ...

;)

Love,
Vicky
yeah yeah bed time heh hehemerheh heh heh booooiiiiing. :D

Felicity
10-15-2004, 03:10 PM
I may be wrong, but I believe that only applies to people with "Sleep Apthia" (spelling?) I have slept in corsets and tight womens competition swim wear (tighter than girdles for us slimmer people.) I have also slept in the new Goddess 689 longline I bought. It's a 36D and with my chest size, I should wear a 40 or 42. It is tight, but I like things tight as it tapers my strait ribcage to look more feminine.

Felicity
10-15-2004, 03:12 PM
I want constriction.... I know you are joking about the Playtex Contrictor, but if it's real.... where....

Cheree
10-15-2004, 06:36 PM
Oh yes!!!!! I can relate to that! I can also remember my milestones, waking in the morning fully dressed in bra, panties, garter and stockings......What a sight in the a.m. mirror; beautiful!! I remember it being a learned task now turned habit! Thank God! I used to go tobed promising myself I would stay dressed all night, only to wake up about 2 a. m. and take care of my buddy and back to my man panties, now as time goes on I am almost always wearing something femme under my man clothes day or night. Life is too short , don't want to die wishing I spent my last day in something feminine.. Hope I don't wind up in an accident....................I'll be caught for sure!

Victoria Pink
10-15-2004, 08:54 PM
I regularly sleep in a bra (with breastforms), panties, a nightie and a wig. mmm... :p At times I have fallen asleeep fully dressed and that was really cool as well. I also add a spritz of perfume. It's just the neatest thing to wake up and feel breasts on my chest and silky clothes on my body. And then to turn and feel my hair brush my cheek is awesome. I like to sit up in the morning in bed and brush my hair.

It all makes me feel so girly, girly. giggle, giggle

Victoria :)

Leo
11-07-2004, 11:56 AM
Last night was the night and it was terrific. I dressed in my fave crotchless black tights, black lace knickers and a white satin halterneck chemise. Just a fleeting glance in the mirror and hopped into bed. Cold at first but then started to appreciate what I've just gone and done. My legs just glided between the sheets whenever they moved, felt so good. It soon got warm in the hosiery just from the materials. I felt myself with my roaming hands several times before dropping off. Early hours I was awake, don't know why. Started to tug at my nipples, mmm, stayed in control and went no further than that. Mission complete. Yipee, now that was quite a challenge you have to believe me.

sissy stacy
11-07-2004, 12:28 PM
(curtsey)

Have done it on and off over the years.

Mostly wear bustieres, panties and stockings, but also teddies or bra, panties, garter belts and stockings.

If no GF with me, I wore whatever, if GF with me, she usually chose. If GF was 'lonely' that night, she always wanted me to wear my pumps, but would take them off when we were finished being 'friendly'.

If GF wanted to get 'friendly' while I was in dress and petticoats, or skirt, blouse and petticoats, we, of course, would have to remove the outer garments as well as the petticoats. Petticoats would tend to get in the way of being 'friendly'. After gettnig friendly, I would always sleep in the lingerie I had on: bra, panties, garter belt and stockings or bustiere, panties and stockings. I would lose the shoes before going to sleep.

This would be among the few times I did not wear petticoats. For some reason, I never wanted to sleep in them.

When I was very young, a GF showed me how to keep my panties on ( at least 'on' for the most part, you do have to get the front part down and keep it out of the way) while getting 'friendly'. I have always been grateful to her for that.

I always loved sleeping en-femme.

(curtsye)

racquel
11-07-2004, 12:57 PM
have always slept in the nude as did my s/o,(most of the month)but when we bought a house i decided to make changes.i sleep in pantie and a nightie every night and if "friendlyness" occures she seduces me and i always retun to panties and nightie to go back to cuddle-sleep.

ieya
11-07-2004, 01:38 PM
At first i was the same and had to relieve myself. Started sleeping in nighty differs which one as i have 4 . 2 long lengh and 1 short and one sexy,

Always wear my cotton knickers. And over last week ii have started wearing the false breasts inside a bra. I feel so relaxed i actually sleep alot better than i had done in the past. More solid sleep in the past i usually got a max of 1 or 2 hours sleep but dressed as a women at night i sleep a good solid 6 hours feeling more fresh and relaxed when i awake. No more irratable me in the mornings just after i got up. Its changed my life considerably.

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

windycissy
11-08-2004, 08:25 PM
You have what we call a first-class problem: When you put on a sexy nightgown it excites you so much that you have an orgasm! Poor baby!

Seriously, I used to have that problem too, and I also used to freeze my ass of in the Chicago winter until I got a Lanz flannel nightgown with a ruffled collar that is so cozy and feminine! There is nothing like waking up in it on a lazy weekend morning, putting on my Deerfoam slippers, and padding around my pad as I make a bowl of Special K for myself, make my bed, lay out my outfit for a fun day of shopping, and put on a leotard and tights for my session with Jane Fonda.

Back to the problem "at hand" - often I will put on a pair of stockings with a slinky nightgown before I go to bed, and make myself happy. Sure, it's a bit of a downer sometimes afterwards, just like a one-night stand can be...the same kind of feelings of guilt and remorse, but they go away eventually, don't they? I mean, after all, we're just guys. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Christina_Lynn
11-11-2004, 12:41 AM
I do this every night. Some time I wear a nighty with a pare of panties on under it or on speial occasions some sexy lingerie. But most of the time it is just a nighty with out any panties leaving my ass bare.

Jennifer J
11-11-2004, 02:33 AM
I wear my panties and a nighty to bed makes me feel so much more feminine i love it when i wake up in the morning feeling more feminine then when i went to bed. I used to sleep in my clothes prior to my transition but its so much nicer to wake up looking cute and feminine. Just puts me in good mood all day :p

titleguy
11-11-2004, 05:21 AM
I ALWAYS wear a bra, panties and a nightie to bed every night. It's comforting to wake up wearing these. I don't relieve my self as it's not always necessary or urgent to do so. It's just feels right.

alba68
01-14-2005, 05:56 PM
I sleep in anything, silk nighties, PJs tights, leggings, leotards,
catsuits...................anything! It's a hard life lol.

Sara Violet
01-14-2005, 06:36 PM
for cold nights i have my cute fleace pink pants and light blue long sleave top with a cute little moon and stars, also pink terry cloth socks with a plastic button flower on each ankle.

on warm nights i wear my elmo nighty with my hello kitty pajama bottoms

i also have a nice hooded sweatshirt gown that i love to lounge in my room and some times sleep in.

as for relieving my self i had that prob a while back....not anymore though. Once i faced who i was, i realized that there is NOTHING wrong with wearing girl clothes. The thing is if you think in your head it is wrong you will feel bad about it after your done. After you come to terms of who you are inside...if you are a girl, then sleeping with girl clothes would feel normal to you. I only have one pair of boy boxers for when i go to see my doc. Other than that its panties, panties, and more, you guessed it, panties
same for night clothes i have 1 pair of mens pajama pants, i only wear them if i have to go upstairs to tinkle, so my dad doesn't know.

And i can't forget sammy. Hes my stuffed animal seal :) . I have had him since i can remember. I can only fall asleep hugging him.

layme
01-14-2005, 06:41 PM
at night when im all sexy in lingerie and smooth all over all I want is someone male to be in bed with And I mean MALE!! I love being made love to!! MMMMmm

layme
01-14-2005, 06:43 PM
Oh ya Im gay also I believe its O. K. I love It in me!!

Sarah Ellis
01-16-2005, 10:32 AM
Nothing but a full length satin nightie, feels so good as i drift off to sleep.. mmmm... Sometimes i still have it on at 12pm the next day if i'm doing nothing that day.. :) :)

racheal
01-16-2005, 11:34 AM
I know how you feel. I love satin lingerie, both short and long. I also go to bed dressed and sometimes pull out the satin sheets so that I cna slide back and forth in them. It gives on such a feeling of 'sensuality' and fullfillment. It's nice to pamper ourselves from time to time. :)

lisa_sf
01-16-2005, 08:03 PM
I sleep in a nightie and panties most nights, altho sometimes we throw in some pantyhose just for kicks!

Donna Louise
01-17-2005, 05:33 AM
Hey Ladies

I have been sleeping in nities, panties, bra and boobs for about 3-4 years. Sometimes I get to excited. Most if the time I just enjoy the feel of the silky material as I lay down. I love the long flowing type of nitie myself. I have even managed to sleep with a wig on but it never seems to be where it started when I wake up. Imagine trying to sleep in a hat - see what I mean :rolleyes: . I have long ones, short ones flowing ones and straight ones. I love them all!

Donna Louise

Tristen Cox
01-17-2005, 09:25 AM
Lately instead of the usual panties and bras I've been sleping in my black silk nighty. Can you say YUMM! I wake up and the soft feel is just so nice against my skin I never want to take it off, unless I am going to put on some feminine clothes instead. Once in awhile I'll sleep with a wig on, as I rarely toss and turn anymore, but there's a fifty/fifty chance that it 'readjusts' itself during the night.

Still there's nothing better than waking up as a girl (almost believing it for a few moments) and that feeling has never subsided. :D

Love
Tristen

Susan S
01-17-2005, 03:15 PM
It's something I'd thought about recently, the thought of wearing a nice silky nighty in bed all night and feeling the soft silk against your skin sounds idyllic to me. All I need to get then are some silk sheets.

SexyStephanie
01-18-2005, 12:30 AM
I also have the same issue Leo, although I have found that even after I "relieve" myself that I can still remain in my lingerie. Of course, I still end up "relieving" myself a few more times as I still get extremely aroused when I am dressed. I actually wonder if that will ever cease to be the case? I hope not! :

Hugs,

Stephie

ChristineRenee
01-18-2005, 12:56 AM
During the fall and winter months I usually sleep in long nighties, I prefer spaghetti strap ones. Or I may sleep in women's PJ's if it is really cold. In the spring and summer, I like sleeping in my baby dolls with panties underneath or teddies, or maybe short nighties. Occasionally I may wear my V-string to bed underneath instead of panties, and I always where a wig to bed. Yeah it shifts at times during the night, but it makes me feel on the outside like the woman I am on the inside and completes the overall nighttime attire and look.

Love,
Christine Renee

Sweet Susan
01-18-2005, 02:43 AM
Yippee my first starter thread, here goes....It's something I wanna do, that is to dress in lingerie at bedtime and spend all night dressed but under the sheets. I have had several failed attempts at doing so. I either get aroused prior to getting in bed or it happens between the sheets. After seeing my arousal away, I no longer feel like dressing anymore and besides, this time of years' darned chilly. Anyone in the same predicament?

Nice backside leg shot, by the way.

Anyway, I feel YOUR pain! I can't tell you how many times that very thing has happened to me. Not only that, but when I first started dressing en femme in its entirety, I'd get all dressed up, see myself in the mirror and immediately started flailing away at myself. But look at it like driving a new car. It's great the first few times around the block, but after that you settle in, and you do fine. I love sleeping in a nightie, but the wife isn't too keen on it. I often wear one to bed, have the sex thing, and then feel like I ought to remove it. Not sure why. Good first thread.

layme
01-18-2005, 04:15 PM
I dress up in teddys and lace pantys wishing I had a hung man to remove the pantys so he could get close,Know what I mean? I love a hung man in bed with me!!!

layme
01-18-2005, 04:16 PM
You could relieve yourself in me,luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddie Knight
01-18-2005, 04:27 PM
Most nights I wear a nightdress, for me sometimes its the longest I spend as a girl.