PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Natalie cupcake
05-05-2015, 06:16 PM
Ever have one of those days were you're at work and it's stressful or you just don't want to be there? If you could snap your fingers and change to en feminine were would you go or what would you do? Me I would go shopping or have a big glass of wine and watch a funny chick flick with my SO.:battingeyelashes:

Dana44
05-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Yep, go get wine out of the wine cooler and plop a movie in. Curl up and UN-stress.

Kate Simmons
05-05-2015, 06:28 PM
Yes but when I was working I had the type of job that would not allow me to leave until I was relieved. That taught me patience. When I finally was off I made quality time for dressing.:battingeyelashes::)

Lily Catherine
05-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Yes but when I was working I had the type of job that would not allow me to leave until I was relieved.

I happen to be in one of those jobs for now. I'd stay on, clear out at most the bottom line, and then as soon as I'm relieved/done with my work, engage female mode, get dressed appropriately and go for a good meal. I cannot currently present female at work however.

BLUE ORCHID
05-05-2015, 08:13 PM
Hi Natalie, I used to have a stressful job till I retired 6yrs. ago.:hugs:

Now the most stressful thing is what shall I wear today and which pair of heels will work with this outfit.:daydreaming:

Stephanie_83
05-05-2015, 08:26 PM
Definitely a glass of wine, some good soul albums, and a cute skirt for me! :daydreaming:

kimdl93
05-05-2015, 08:26 PM
If a finger snap would do it, I would never go back to being male.

Candice Mae
05-05-2015, 09:36 PM
Life and work is stress full regardless of gender, it almost seams that you all feel women just drink wine, shop, and watch movies... I know that's not whats is truly intended here, but looking at it from some ones perspective that is outside of the fantasy the CD world it just seams disrespectful.

Nadya
05-05-2015, 09:44 PM
If only that were possible. I think if I could, I would love to go shopping with the SO to relieve stress. :)

Beverley Sims
05-06-2015, 12:39 AM
I had a great job, if I was stressed in any way I just went home. :)

I used to shop regularly when out and about though.

I have a wonderful vinyl collection because of it.

Teresa
05-06-2015, 12:51 AM
Bev,
By vinyl do you mean a nice record collection or some very racy outfits ! It's better to have both !!

Natalie,
As a professional photographer especially doing weddings you sometimes felt everything was against you ! As much as you felt like walking away you knew you'd have to grit your teeth and get on with it ! A few beers after and a good meal usually did the trick !

Marcelle
05-06-2015, 05:04 AM
Life and work is stress full regardless of gender, it almost seams that you all feel women just drink wine, shop, and watch movies... I know that's not whats is truly intended here, but looking at it from some ones perspective that is outside of the fantasy the CD world it just seams disrespectful.

Umm . . . pot . . . kettle . . . black. Yes, I can see how you could take that as an insult. However, "Outside the fantasy the CD world" . . . now who is being disrespectful. You do realize that many who are in the CD side of the house experience great personal struggle and perhaps this is one way to help minimalize their internal struggle. :facepalm:

Isha

reb.femme
05-06-2015, 11:30 AM
Seeing as I will be working from home a lot more, I will be en femme for a couple of days a week at least anyway...glorious. As for the wine, nah! I prefer a nice cup of tea (true Brit) and a slice of cake (my personal weakness) :heehee:.

I like the idea of clothes shopping, but in reality, I'm a lazy internet dog these days.

Rebecca

Cheryl T
05-06-2015, 03:50 PM
I'd go anywhere.
To twist the old saying, "even a bad day crossdressing is better than a good day at work".

Kristy 56
05-06-2015, 06:27 PM
It would be to a day spa getting pampered. Facial,waxing,pedi etc. simply heaven:)

Samantha Clark
05-06-2015, 06:38 PM
(snap) (pop) (gulp) AHHH! Yes indeed! Want a nice dress, heels, glass in hand and chick flick right now, but stuck at the office...