PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding clothes ?

Matty
02-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Hi.

Here is a question regarding clothes.

When you are making love to your wife or girlfriend what do you like
them to wear ?

For me I'm not married but date. And when I make love I like them
to be fully dressed ie: dresses, skirts, blouse, nylons even with
there shoes still on. Is it just me or maybe I have a clothing fetish.

Hope to hear from you.
Matty

ronna
02-04-2006, 08:40 PM
You have a girlfriend, or a wife, or SO, whose idea of being sexy is to get naked, or put on a teddy, or nightie, when they want to be erotic.

What you want is for them to put something else on, nylons and a girdle, or something lacy, silky, satiny, for fun, because they like it, or because you like it, but they don't. So you do.

I don't know if anybody else feels this way, but I often wonder why real girls don't get a hint and take better advantage of the tools they have available to them, they really could play us like puppets on a string if they would just learn to use them.

Get a clue, girls, a lot of guys would probably rather feel stockings on you than on themselves!

stlmichelle
02-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Why not stockings on both, my wife never wears sexy lingerie. I always tell her that it would be such a turn on if she did, but she can never see the point, she always says I will take it off anyway

uknowhoo
02-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Hi Matty, and welcome to the forum. Your avatar picture is beautiful.

I must say that I'm with you on this one, I greatly prefer making love to my wife while she's at least partially dressed. It's such a turn-on for me.

Tammi

TaraB
02-04-2006, 11:08 PM
i had a longtime girlfriend who knew about my dressing. When we first started dating i didn't dress at all. About a year into it one night she put her panties on me and bra. I played it off like "ewwww" but she got turned on by it. Of course inside i was soooooo encouraged about this. For awhile it was great. She worked in retail and would bring me home "gifts". The pain in the neck thing was the place she worked only gave her discounts in her size but she could buy gifts once in awhile. Anyhow ...like any CD/TG here i of course started buying more stuff on my own which at the start really got her excited. She wasn't into me dressing fully more just the undergarments. She wanted me to remain fully male on the outside...until in the house. One time i decided to try something and bought a bustier with straps, matching panties, thigh high stockings. I bought one in my size and one in hers. Different colors. I gave it to her and had her try it on. It was her first time wearing it so she was a bit nervous....it was funny..i had to help her out on how to get it on and how to wear it. She was more the gap type girl thats fem but wears pants alot.'

anyhow i then revealed that i got one exactly the same in a different color. At first she said "no you didn't" in that kinda voice that means "you better not of" and i was like uh oh and i started to back [edal but she came over and pulled up my shirt and there it was. She was a bit upset at first. But thefunny thing was she started getting turned on and then she wanted to see more. And of course one thing led to another which i had hoped.

now the point i wanted to make on this....when both people have nylons on and those legs are wrapping around eachother and her hand was rubbing up and down them because the feel was turning her on.....that was amazing.

she was the rarity though...never found another girl that could accept it.

TGMarla
02-04-2006, 11:37 PM
I have always wished that my wife would wear something sexy and provocative while we made love, but she doesn't think she looks good in any of that stuff, since she feels that she needs to lose a few pounds. Too bad! I simply cannot convince her how wrong she is. So it's nearly always in the buff, I'm afraid. Oh, well, better than nothing....a whole lot better, in fact.

Billijo49504
02-05-2006, 12:13 AM
Usually a big smile!!!:) Then I know tonights the night!:) :) :clap: :clap:

Aileen
02-05-2006, 12:28 AM
I don't get to have sex very often. But once I convinced the woman I was with to wear a very sexy black slip, and that was a real turn-on for me. I love slips, both on me and on women. I just kept moaning "You are so sexy in that slip."

Lilith Moon
02-05-2006, 07:37 AM
I'm currently in a situation with my SO where our sex life is minimal, mainly due to lack of interest on my part. That may be due to CD issues, or it may simply be boredom, I'm not sure. However, there are loads of things she could do to renew my interest, I'm not talking CD here, I'm talking about stuff that would get me to jump into bed and be enthusiastic about her almost instantly. I've told her this so many times and the range of things I like is very wide...I'm not fussy, she has a whole load of options that she knows would get me going.

But, you know what ? She simply doesn't bother and then complains about my lack of interest. If she would only be the teeniest bit proactive about this, it would help. Sigh... :(

jamie1
02-05-2006, 08:00 AM
my wife can't stand my dressing, I have many sexy lingere outfits.She complains that if she wears hers, all I can think about is how I would look in it. It turns her desires to contempt.

Dragster
02-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Matty, I started a similar thread in January, probably before you joined (BTW, Welcome to the Forum), here's the link.

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=305695#post305695

Like you and many of those who have responded here, I love it when my wife wears anything sexy in bed or to play on the setee first, heels, stockings, satin teddy, slip or nightie, shoulder gloves, corset, and of course, it would double my pleasure if she'd be comfortable with me wearing them too. Sadly, she's not comfortable with either, so my dressing remains in the closet, and I fantasise about what I'd like to see or feel her in. Sad isn't it!

Tony

Mona
02-06-2006, 09:17 PM
I always like her to wear panties and nylons, maybe a short dress or skirt, and no bra!, sometims a nice perfume but I like natural fragrance also.

suanne
02-07-2006, 06:41 AM
Both threads are very good. My wife and I use to argue about her wearing nylons, garter belt and sexy clothing. I just gave up after awhile. Well once the kids were gone she started opening up and being a bit more daring (as she calls it). It's great when she does dress up. I may get a little flak here but I want to set the record straight. This is my opinion. If my wife really wanted to turn me on to the max here is what she would do. She would ask me to take her to a very nice place to eat. Then dress to the nines. Garter belt, nylons (off black) panties, bra (matching) slip, dress just above the knees with long see thru sleeves. Nice heels 3-4 inch. Have her hair done in my favorite style. My favorite perfume. And I would dress and wear what she picks for me also. (Probably my Navy Uniform):D We would spend a quiet evening together (every now and then show me just a hint of stocking top) and then we would go to a motel room and.... well that part is just for us. I guess I can tell just one part of the motel room activities. I would slowy undress her while making love.

Wendy me
02-07-2006, 07:47 AM
for me i enjoy it when she is wearing what ever she has on at the time ... look if you want your so to wear something cute or sexey or pharaps some kinda of outfit make it fun and enjoyable for her as well you know let go off the the salon and have her hai and nails done , thak her to dinner at some fancy place ( no clowns) out for some shopping (not just your fanticey outfit) then some drinks ....you get the idear......