PDA

View Full Version : chris wants a make over !

chris
02-04-2006, 09:01 PM
hi all,

for those of you who live in so cal (holly) where can i go to get a make over ? i'd really prefer it be done by a gg...any suggestions ?

thanks luv ya,

janelle
02-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Hi Chris, you may want to go to a department store in the mall. we have Marshell Fields, Herbergurs, & penny's here where i live. I have had two so far & one lady asked me to come back for another. I'm planing on that. Have fun dear.

Monica55cd
02-05-2006, 02:49 PM
Chris.. what part of so calif are you intested in.. i can tell you a shop in fullerton...one in La Mirada....one in Brea....just for a few...

Marlena Dahlstrom
02-06-2006, 02:58 AM
If you're shy (i.e. wanting to do in at a CD boutique), there's Glamour Boutique, Contessa's Closet and Lydia's TV Fashion, all of which are out in the Valley.

Otherwise, MAC is a very t-friendly company. Depending on the location some may have private rooms. Their stuff is good, albeit a bit pricy. But to be honest, the cosmetic counters at any department store should be willing to do it -- the sales people are on commisssion and it's customary to buy some product after a makeover, so greed is a great motivator for tolerance.

If you're not interested in buying product, you can usually agree to pay for the make-up artist's time. Not sure if that will work at the cosmetic counters (although I know at the MAC stores you can book an artist) but you can also try calling any salon that offers make-over services (ala DanaJ).

chris
02-06-2006, 10:49 PM
hey girls thanks for your suggestions...i think i've found a place in the sfv so wish me luck...:) i don't think i'll be going for another week (can't wait!) will take lots of pix...thanks again,