PDA

View Full Version : Breast Forms Update

Robyn2006
02-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Hey Girls!
Just got new breast forms last week and wanted to share!!! God, I'm in heaven! FINALLY I have gotten the right forms... AND the right size! For years I had a pair of Transform Triangles that I really liked, size 7 that somewhat filled-out my 36D bras. But as much as I loved them, I really felt I was settling for a size too small, even though I'm pretty small myself at 5'7" and around 135lbs.. I know it may seem as if I'm trying to be some Playboy playmate or something, but really, all the women in my family have great figures and HUGE breasts... so, heck, it always seemed to me that if the gods had gotten it right, I would have huge breasts too. Besides, I would LOVE to be a playboy playmate!

Anyway, after needing to replace my old Transform forms a few months ago, I bought some GoldSeal forms from the BreastFormStore, but got them in the same size 7. Now these form are made to be able to wear attached, which is why I bought them. Seemed right. But I was disappointed with how firm they were and really missed the feel of my old "super soft" transform triangles. So with my taxes done and a sizable refund looming, I decided to get some new forms. But this time I chose the "super soft" Transform Classics... and in a size 8! Knowing I would need to up my bra size, I also ordered a few new bras from OneHanesPlace (both Bali Lace'N Smooth bras, my all-time favorite bra, one a size 36DD and the other a 38D). Both packages arrived a week ago and I can't tell you how excited AND nervous I was on that Friday night when I came out of my bathroom all shaved and ready for my little Playmate of the Year transformation. Really, I was completely thinking I would have to return everything, that I would look and feel too big and silly. But what happened was just the opposite. When I put on forms I just couldn't stop smiling. Everything fit and felt PERFECT! I had FINALLY the figure that fit right, even matching my sister's (fyi: she's my "perfect woman" role model, kind of like having Cindy Crawford in the family... just as gorgeous but, yes, much bustier). Funny, all these years I had almost felt ashamed to want larger breasts, as so many of you seem to be so happy with a more modest size, but I now have realized that for me, my perfect body type is being a large breasted woman, just like every female in my family.

After I was sure I was going to keep the forms, you know, like 12 seconds after I tried them on, I attached them with Hollister's adhesive and spent the entire weekend bouncing (ha ha) between being a 36DD and a 38D. I'm now of the mind that 38D is a bit closer to my correct sizing, but the DD fits well too! Regardless, I am so happy to have found my correct size! [God, I've come so far from the little kid I once was, stuffing socks into whatever bra I could find...]

Of course with all this, half the clothes in my closet no longer fit! But as you might guess, my tax refund is quickly dwindling to fill the void!

BTW, all forms were bought from the BreastFormStore, a wonderful resource for we should-be-girls. I love them!

Robyn
P.S. No.. the attached picture is not me, but not all that far away... now!

uknowhoo
02-04-2006, 09:40 PM
Who else is to say what's right for you?

Congratulations, I'm so happy to hear you've found what works for you Robyn.

Can we look forward to some pics in the gallery?

Enjoy!

Tammi

MarieTS
02-04-2006, 10:14 PM
You are absoltely right, Robyn. The Transforms Classics are super soft and wonderful. I went with size 4 which is a perfect 38B and 36C. They are plenty big enough. I can't imagine what those 8's must be like that you've got -- they must feel like watermellons. I bet you'll enjoy getting that new wardrobe. That will give you something else fun to look forward to. :clap:

Fallen Angel
02-04-2006, 10:48 PM
enjoy them sweety and besides now you have a chance to go out shopping xxx

Tina Dixon
02-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Just got new ones today myself.

KellyCD
02-05-2006, 09:34 AM
I'm still waiting for my "big girls" size 12. Of course i'm a bigger gal than you so I thought I would need something bigger. I'll post pics as soon as I get them.

Wenda
02-05-2006, 01:21 PM
My first forms were Transform Triangles, size 7, that I bought from MissSuzie online. I really like them, and they just fill a 40 D bra. I recently received a nice little pair of size 5 MySelf Teardrops (which I am wearing at the moment) from Silicone Works, who were very good to work with. Accomodated a last minute change in size (smaller). I wear these when I am going to be more active, since they are not as heavy and less likely to detach. I lucked out with a third set of triangles on eBay. Not sure what size, but larger than the transform 7s. They are heavenly, very soft and realistic, but also very durable (I often sleep while wearing them).
I did use Osto-bond, a latex that you paint on with a little brush, but had trouble cleaning the forms, and a couple of times experienced a nasty reaction, like a chemical burn. I have not been able to find Hollisters Spray locally, but I have been using 3M Super 77 adhesive spray for a couple of months now, with no side effects. I spray the backs of the forms (on a newspaper against a wall for backing) making sure I get the edges, and not putting too much in the centres. I let it set for 5 to 7 minutes, and apply the forms. I have a tight bandeau bra that I use to hold them in place. If the forms are in good condition, the adhesive will peel off after a couple of coats build up some thickness. I have also found turpentine is very effective in cleaning the backs, and removing residue from my chest. It is not harsh, and the only issue is odour.
I also use nu-bra self adhesive forms when I just want a little something under my drab clothes.
Sounds like I have a fixation with breasts. wenda

Tina Dixon
02-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Just so you know im a 44D, sounds big, but they don't seem to be, love them.