PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone and estrogen levels

wilt575
05-09-2015, 02:56 PM
If your testosterone levels drop do your estrogen levels rise in proportionately? could this make your desires to be fem or girly increase. There days during the month that my urges to dress are stronger than others, could it be low T and increased E?

Dana44
05-09-2015, 03:16 PM
Testosterone goes down naturally. Estrogen comes into our body in many forms such as the food we eat. My testosterone is pretty normal, yet my progesterone and estrogen is way more than a typical female has. So, I do have a lot of female urges. Your T may be the same as it was, yet you may have increased estrogen over time that pushes you in that direction. I've had to live with my hormones and being almost female as a tough male. It is only now that I let my inner desires come out. I am happy male and happy female. LOL. I am so glad that I can express my feminine side by dressing, makeup and all the trimmings.

Lorileah
05-09-2015, 03:35 PM
I don't think you can get a grant for that:heehee: especially since XY and XX are well marked. There are are also XXY XYX and more. Now if you can get it down to a genome level, A change in the amino acid sequence within the X or Y that would be an accomplishment