PDA

View Full Version : SO acceptance ?

Lilian Sport Lover
05-13-2015, 04:14 PM
Do bisexual SO have easier time accepting CD or is it the opposite. ? I assume the opposite. Any thoughts in this?

Nadine Spirit
05-13-2015, 04:40 PM
Yeah I brought up this topic a bit ago, you may want to see that thread:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?226947-Factors-in-Acceptance-From-Spouses&highlight=

kimdl93
05-13-2015, 05:49 PM
In the real world there is far more tolerance and acceptance of diversity in communities that routinely and historically have endured abject racism.

But that has little to do with what an individual heterosexual woman or bisexual woman may or may not find attractive. It makes no more sense to make that presumption than to presume that all. CDrs are gay.

colleen_cd
05-13-2015, 05:58 PM
My wife is bisexual and a pretty liberal person, and you know, I thought that she would be very open to my crossdressing. However, she has really needed to take some time to accept it. She is supportive but still unsure how it all fits together, how it will affect our relationship and ultimately how she feels about it "in her backyard".

So we keep the lines of communication open. I'm fairly certain that if I don't push her hard and take small steps, that she will be fine with it.

Beverley Sims
05-14-2015, 04:24 PM
From what I have seen so called liberal bi females have difficulty coming to terms with men who dress.

Similar to gay people not accepting us either.

They want another "guy".

ReineD
05-14-2015, 10:09 PM
A woman's acceptance of the CDing has no more to do with her being straight or bi than a CDer's need to crossdress has to do with whether he is straight, bi, or gay.

We've had a few GGs join here over the years who have said they were bi. Most GGs who join are straight. Both the bi and straight GG members had the same issues with the CDing; some accepted to various degrees and some didn't.

I made a point to ask to personal female friends who are bi, if they would be sexually attracted to men who CD. Both said no.