PDA

View Full Version : Discovered by friend, sorta

AnotherCuteTGirl
05-14-2015, 01:48 PM
So I like to take photos and most likely those photo's end up on one of my social network profiles. I don't keep those private since well it's not much of a secret once you're online :p
Anyways something funny happened which kinda worried me at first till I realized what had just happened. A friend of mine who I no longer to talk to (old friend) ran into Genesis online and is trying to flirt with me :heehee:
He doesn't know it's me, at first when I got his message I thought he recognized me as soon we spoke it turns out he thinks I'm a pretty cute girl and wants to get to know me :eek:
So idk whether or not I should be flattered that he's trying that or offended that he doesn't recognize one of his old friends -_-
Either way I just passed him up on whatever he was trying since I'm taken but I thought it was an interesting event to share since I know a lot of people here have had that scenario in mind of being discovered by friends, colleagues, etc.

Sarah-RT
05-14-2015, 02:00 PM
If your comfortable being out thats fine but I suggest you dont trick or string someone along because it may come back to bite you. If your not comfortable being out then you could be playing with fire

AnotherCuteTGirl
05-14-2015, 02:03 PM
If your comfortable being out thats fine but I suggest you dont trick or string someone along because it may come back to bite you. If your not comfortable being out then you could be playing with fire

Oh no he knows I'm that type of girl I don't lead people on unless they know I'm a cd but he just didn't know I was the guy behind that girl lol

Beverley Sims
05-14-2015, 03:51 PM
When that happens, it makes an interesting twist to life.

I think you made the right choice though.

~Joanne~
05-14-2015, 07:01 PM
It's starting to sound like you like playing with fire, between this post and the other, I just hope you don't get burned. Be safe!

JeanneF
05-18-2015, 04:09 PM
I had that happen years ago (like back in the Myspace era). A friend of a friend started messaging my girl profile flirting with me and trying to take me out. Honestly, he's pretty cute and a really cool guy, but at the time I wasn't remotely ready to have that conversation with any of my friends so I just let him down gently.

I still see him from time to time, he has no clue he was hitting on me and I'm fairly certain that he's still "straight" to the rest of the world.