PDA

View Full Version : Lauri's night out in San Diego

Lauri K
05-17-2015, 08:07 PM
Ok ladies real quickly I wanted to post that I finally went out on my own in public, whew glad that went OK.

Most of you have probably been there and done that, some are procrastinators or scared cats like I was.

Anyhow, I received some good information on San Diego local from a member here, and since I was out in San Diego on business I decided it was time for Lauri to get off her rear and get out.

Will not bore you with all the details as it would be a huge page of my accounts of things and how it all went down.

Anyhow I went to SRO and it was a blast everyone was so welcoming of Lauri, just wonderful I tell you.

Personally I think was dressed down too much, but will know how to dress better the next time. Everyone was complimentary of my outfit, I just thought a little shorter skirt and more revealing top for the night club scene would be more fitting.

So I am back in Houston tonight, what a whirlwind we ladies live in with work, travel, shopping and dressing.

As always, no pic's it did not happen, so I attached one here it was not the best of me,but the bar tender done his best to photo me.

Warm Regards,

Lauri K.

kimdl93
05-17-2015, 08:27 PM
Glad you had a good time. Next time venture out closer to home. Houston can be a very welcoming city too!

allie45
05-17-2015, 09:09 PM
Good for you for getting out.
May I suggest Michael's outpost when you get back to Houston.

Jennaristow
05-17-2015, 10:43 PM
You look fabulous

LeslieSD
05-17-2015, 11:06 PM
That's cool. Hope you enjoy the weather here. I hope I have time to go out more. :)

Marcelle
05-18-2015, 05:57 AM
Hi Lauri and congrats on getting out. Going out by yourself for the first time . . . big step and I am glad to read it went well. You looked wonderful BTW.

Hugs

Isha

Natalie cupcake
05-18-2015, 08:16 PM
You look beautiful Lauri!! I'm glad you got time to go out and have fun.:battingeyelashes:

Alice B
05-19-2015, 01:20 PM
SRO is always a friendly and very welcoming place. This is also the first place I ever went to dressed. Now go there is much as possible on any night of the week. A can't miss place

Fortuneta
05-19-2015, 04:05 PM
Very nice outfit...could wear it anywhere. Love the scarf.
Fortuneta