PDA

View Full Version : Hourglass figure

AnnaMarie
05-19-2015, 09:12 AM
So, I've been having a look on youtube today at 'sexy crossdressers' and there are some very good looking girls out there. How do they get they hourglass figures? Blokes don't have that :(

rachael.davis
05-19-2015, 09:20 AM
hormone replacement at a relatively early ago, or corset training.

Candice Mae
05-19-2015, 11:03 AM
And beware of pictures you see on the internet that are said to be CDs the majority of the ones that people think look too go are GGs and TSs that transitioned young.

Isabella Ross
05-19-2015, 11:18 AM
I'm going to assume you're talking about CD in clothes. Well, a tight corset comes to mind, combined with some quality hip padding...

Lorileah
05-19-2015, 11:43 AM
photoshop, professional makeup artists and dressers, expensive corsets. Smoke and mirrors.

Bria
05-19-2015, 04:07 PM
Lorileah, I think your last two ingredients are the most important!!

Hugs, Bria

ReineD
05-19-2015, 04:37 PM
photoshop, professional makeup artists and dressers, expensive corsets. Smoke and mirrors.

... plus laying off the fried chicken and beer. :p

TinaZ
05-19-2015, 04:59 PM

Well, count me out!

AllieSF
05-19-2015, 05:18 PM
And then there are the lucky few, just as with cis women and girls, that have received the lucky genes gift that makes the other jeans, and bikinis too, look so good on them.

Sandie70
05-19-2015, 05:22 PM
I see corsets were mentioned several time here, but how important would butt and hip pads be to getting that feminine hourglass shape? Also, I notice that wide, broad shoulders seem to be one of the major distractions to having a really feminine figure. Any tips on how to change your posture to disguise that feature better? And does anyone think that many of us have a tendency to equate extremely large breasts with being more feminine and sexy. I'm beginning to think subtlety is one of the best elements to achieve a passing figure. Comments?

AnnaMarie
05-20-2015, 04:08 AM
Sandie70 wide shoulders and wide jaw line tend to be the main giveaways. On photographs it's easy, just turn slightly from front on. For jawline, make up help and longer hair to provide shadow to hide it.

LexiMay
05-20-2015, 05:39 AM
Some people are born with a very feminine body type 😊 I have wide hips and a girly figure x

FionaWyn
05-20-2015, 10:28 AM
A light vegetarian diet and plenty of running does wonders, but I can see how much of a non-starter that would be for most. Maybe if corsets and hip padding aren't your thing either, try wearing a peplum dress? The flaring at the hips balances out broader shoulders and make your waist seem tinier!

cheryl reeves
05-20-2015, 12:29 PM
i was born with a fem figure for mens clothes are loose and just hang on me and i have to wear a belt cinched tight to hold them up. womens clothes fits me perfect and dont hang on me.

Jaylyn
05-20-2015, 12:40 PM
Well, count me out!

Tina there's no way you eat or drink chicken n beer. You have a cute figure... You must stand up and exercise while playing the Uke. I enjoy your performances.

Carmen
05-20-2015, 02:21 PM
i was born with a fem figure for mens clothes are loose and just hang on me and i have to wear a belt cinched tight to hold them up. womens clothes fits me perfect and dont hang on me.

Yes Cheryl Years ago I discovered that women clothes fit me magically nice! And I always need a belt to hold my size 32" waist jeans up.

Beverley Sims
05-20-2015, 09:44 PM
I would say a lot is padding and corsetry.

Some of us were blessed with slim figures when we were eighteen.

Jilmac
05-20-2015, 09:48 PM
My figure looks more like a sundial than an hourglass

justmetoo
05-20-2015, 10:04 PM
jilmac,
:lol:
At least you haven't gone digital. (I don't know what that means. ha ha)

gailbridges
05-25-2015, 04:59 AM

ugh. I know. I went to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles.
Back on the diet tomorrow.

Alex!
05-25-2015, 06:58 AM
Yup - staying fit, waist cinchers, pads, breast forms, and selecting outfits that emphasize the figure. It is entirely smoke and mirrors.

Sarah-RT
05-25-2015, 07:06 AM
Laying off fried chicken, no beer drinking and we gotta exercise and stay healthy.. why do we dress again?..

Rhonda Darling
05-25-2015, 08:03 AM
Sandie:

A corset wifi accentuate the waist, and help move it slightly to a more feminine position on your torso. Then, adding even modest hip pads and using considerably less that humongous breasts, gives you a figure that draws the attention away from the shoulders. Also, look at a lot wo women in your own age range. Note the position of their breast line in relation to their elbow. FAR TOO MANY OF US place our breast forms to high on the chest wall, adding to the top heavy appearance our shoulders give us. Lowering the girls so the hang at an appropriate height goes a long way towards fitting in.

YMMD

Rhonda

CynthiaD
05-25-2015, 09:20 AM
Let's not forget Photoshop ...

MissTee
05-25-2015, 10:58 PM

Ok, I'll never win an hourglass contest. Built like a bowling pin, that's me.

sara.rafaela
06-03-2015, 03:52 PM
I wear a corset. I wear hip and butt pads. The hip and butt pads came from a You Tube video. There are a few different videos out there. It creates a nice look, but is not the most comfortable. I have to sit and stand really straight. Still I do the whole 9 yards whenever I go out.

Natasha 22
06-03-2015, 08:06 PM
I wear a corset and that does help. Getting some hip and butt pads soon, I'll post how they work sooner than later

Samantha2015
06-03-2015, 08:39 PM
One piece hip/butt pad-high waist stomach tightener works for me.
Girls gotta have some hip action.

CherylFlint
06-05-2015, 05:45 AM
The truth?
Simple: don’t smoke, don’t drink, don’t take drugs, exercise and don’t have a gut.
My goal is to weigh what I weighed when I graduated from high school. And I’ll be there this time next year. I’ve gone from a size 22 to an 18. But then I’m 6’1”.
Sit-ups everyday.
Simple. If your serious about passing, skinny is the key.

Stephanie47
06-05-2015, 12:35 PM
Women have been railing against the Barbie Doll look forever. And, they have a point. Just look around. I see many many attractive women who do not have an hour glass figure. Many just have an indentation. When I was in the military and really physically fit, I weighed 175 at six foot one. I wore a 38 Tall jacket. I had a 30 inch waist. Hips/ I never measured. A man's body structure is not made like a woman's because we are not in the baby delivery business.

Sure, exaggerating the bust and wearing a corset and hip pads will give a "nicer" figure, but, I don't think it is imperative to appear as an attractive woman. Frankly, most guys I know have always liked a little meat on their women more than a hour glass figure.

Cheryl is right on about the exercise, diet, and life style. Actually, drawing attention to yourself by emulating a drop dead gorgeous hour glass figure woman is the best way to be outed. That is not blending. There are some woman who post pictures of themselves and they are overweight. They pass beautifully because the added weight rounds the face (eliminates the angular features of many men), obscures the Adam's apple, and "rounds out" the female figure. If they are average height of a woman, I'm sure they can roam the malls without drawing a glance. As long as they are satisfied and accepting of their bodies, I think they will do well.

sweetelle_W
06-05-2015, 01:43 PM
for me, its a lot of what people have said. Definitely avoid the chicken and beer....I also use hip pads, bum pads on occasion, belly flatteners. But apart from all that, genetics help. I am only 5'5 125, so its easier for me to look small and add curves. I imagine its tougher if you are taller and bigger boned.

lesli
06-05-2015, 02:23 PM
corset will do it, eventually you will get the hourglass figure from wearing corsets long enough.

prene
06-12-2015, 12:09 AM
For me I tuck and use a tightlace corset and attached breast forms.

My figure is OK wish it was better but OK.

I just wish I could loose 20 lbs and 3".

Jacqueline85
06-13-2015, 01:28 AM
Goodness me. Just when I finished my project for the perfect breast forms, you girl have me thinking I need to make a good strong corset. Back to the drawing board.