PDA

View Full Version : I went to a asian massage parlor

crossdrezzer1
05-19-2015, 04:51 PM
let me start off with there was no illegal activity.I have always wanted to try a massage but never have till this day. I had on my favorite panties,, red lace band with polka dots all over them,, She said strip down and cover myself with the towel,,, when I piled my clothes on the chair I left the panties spread out on top for her to see,, she didn't mention them but I did catch her looking at them,, I left there feeling good as she really did a wonderful job on my muscles..it was a small treat I might enjoy again. guess I really didn't have a point other than a GG seen my panties..lol

I Am Paula
05-19-2015, 05:36 PM
And that folks....is why crossdressers get a bad rap!

crossdrezzer1
05-19-2015, 10:19 PM
giving cd's a bad rap for leaving my clothes laying without fear of hiding? huh?

Sallee
05-19-2015, 10:27 PM
I agree no bad rap there I doubt the masseuse even notice and if she did she didn't think a thing about it. Most massage parlors I have been in could careless and certainly won't offend a client

Jodi
05-20-2015, 07:19 PM
Asian massage parlor. Ah! Memories from the far east in the 60's.
Go down to the ville and get a steam job and a blow bath.

Jodi

Jenniferathome
05-20-2015, 07:23 PM
giving cd's a bad rap for leaving my clothes laying without fear of hiding? huh?

Yes. You did this for exhibitionist reasons. Shock and awe so to state. Doing something for shock value and saying nothing leaves the other party to wonder, "just how weird is this guy?"

Beverley Sims
05-20-2015, 08:35 PM
I assume you made your point!

Cassandra*
05-20-2015, 08:52 PM
I've been to many massage therapy facilities and normally wearing panties and tights/hose. This is normally in the month of Feb., present to me. Always strip down to nude and cloths neatly folded on a table. this year I was wearing candy apple polish on my toes that my daughter got me for x-mas and had forgotten about it totally. The therapist gave me the best foot message ever along with complimenting on my nails. She mentioned it was nice seeing a CD out in the world with out a care. not only did I feel relaxed but felt one with myself. So who cares if they saw your panties just feel good about yourself.

I Am Paula
05-21-2015, 08:06 AM
Yes. You did this for exhibitionist reasons. Shock and awe so to state. Doing something for shock value and saying nothing leaves the other party to wonder, "just how weird is this guy?"

Going somewhere and just being yourself is perfectly acceptable, I encourage it. Going somewhere just so a GG can see your panties (and you made it quite clear this was the case) is just plain creepy. Leave the innocent bystanders out of your fantasy.