PDA

View Full Version : Looking for shoes

Melinda G
02-05-2006, 02:13 PM
I already have several pairs of ankle strap heels. I am looking for about three inch heels, with the strap across the instep. Nothing far out, or fetish. Just classic instep straps. I'm not sure. Maybe they call them quarter straps.

DanaJ
02-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Where have you looked so far?

Jodi
02-06-2006, 10:07 PM
What size are you? If you are a size 10 or smaller, just go to any nice shoe store and try on. I was shopping on Sunday afternoon in drab. Got a nice pair of black knee high boots at Ninewest. Tried them on in plain sight in the store in front of other customers. Got a nice pair of black pumps at Guess. Again tried them on. No problem.

Each time I shop in a shoe store, the staff will come up to help. They generally ask if I'm looking for something specific. This would be your chance. Describe the type of shoe you are looking for. They will do their best to find what you want.

Jodi

xam
02-06-2006, 10:42 PM
you mean something like this http://snaz75.com/pl-divine-440w.html ?

Miriannah
02-07-2006, 06:20 AM
And to think, I was about to post a link to Snaz75 too. They are made of win and god. <3

Melinda G
02-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the link. I was not aware of Snaz75. It never came up in my google searches for womens shoes.
Those shoes are just what I'm looking for. Only hitch is I wear an 8 1/2 med, and the smallest they have is a 9 wide. I could probably wear them, and maybe add some heel grips. I don't think wide widths are that much wider than meds. Thanks

Kathi-Anne
02-07-2006, 02:22 PM
You might want to try www.exotichighheels.com. They not only have fetish shoes, but classy ones as well. They have sizes up to 16. All types of boots, Thigh-High, Knee-High, Ankle-high. They have ankle strap heels too.
Hope this helps.

charlene62
02-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Hi Melinda:
Try www.sexyshoes.com or www.duganbrothers.com, and www.stockingstore.com.