PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Day Out

mskilmer
02-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Just wanted to tell you all about a GREAT friday I had with my SO. I took the day off work. I got dressed and made up while she took our daughter to school, then we went to a nearby town to go antique shopping for the day. I wore a pretty brown wool skirt and a white blouse. We went shopping, and had lunch at a wonderful little restaurant in Berkely Springs, WV. We had the BEST time together! I feel so incredibly lucky to be married to a wopman who truly enjoys going out with me en femme ... she even buys makeup for me. Anyway ... it was an unforgettable day spent with the most important person on my life.

Gisele
02-05-2006, 06:09 PM
That sounds lovely to go antique shopping while dressed. I wish we could do that but all of the local towns are "red neck" areas and I would be found in a tree. LOL

Jenn and I love to look at all of the antique shops. Dressed just makes me want to try that. hummm...now you put ideas into my head.:thumbsup:

Beth

SherriePall
02-05-2006, 06:14 PM
Sounds like you had a great day. Especially since it was with your wife who also enjoyed your being enfemme. Did you have any problems? Or are you at the point where you don't notice or don't care?

uknowhoo
02-05-2006, 06:21 PM
I just love hearing heartwarming tales such as these.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.

Hugs,

Tammi

mskilmer
02-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Sounds like you had a great day. Especially since it was with your wife who also enjoyed your being enfemme. Did you have any problems? Or are you at the point where you don't notice or don't care?

We didn't have any problems ... although I will admit that I do still get a tiny bit uncomfortable making eye contact while dressed. I try to "not care" while out, though. It gets easier every time!