PDA

View Full Version : Bra buying experience

Pamela girl
02-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Yesterday I was in "Kansas" and stopped at a walmart to purchase some suplies and couldn't help but walk through the bra dept. Well there real handy was a bra in a box that was my size! I tossed it in the basket with everything else, when I went throught the checkout it wouldnt scan! The woman held it up and ask me if it was on sale or somthing, I sayed how should I know that "She" had thrown it in there. Then she used the hand scanner and it scanned. A few items later she looked me right in the eye and sayed "I'm not supposed to ask you that am I" then wanted to get chatty about it. I got out of there and put the stuff in my truck then pulled the bra out and quikly put it on. I thought to myself it didn't seem as snug as I had expected and was glad I hadnt gotten the bigger size. About 2 hours down the road I raised my shirt and looked at it a littel better then pulled it off while driving and looked closer, Some skank ho had shoplifted a bra from walmart and put her old one on the box!!
Oh well I guess from now on I will pull them out of the box and chack them out before I buy (yeah right)

Bernadina
02-05-2006, 08:48 PM
What a bummer.

I'd take it back and exchange it for a new one. Any Walmart should accept it. Say you got to bring it back since you were the one who paid for it.

tammie
02-05-2006, 09:00 PM
Hi All: Pammy that is so gross to get cheated. If U still have the receipt I would go to another Walmart tell the person at the return desk what happened and get a new bra. I used to be a fraidy cat, and I jsut would almost faint when I had to buy something for myself. I went thru the "this is for my GF thing, she is my size etc. Now I can look a sales girl righ tin the eye and say I wnat to buy this in my size. I know its a hard leap to make, but why is that. Because we think we R devient, and we think its wrong. We project our feelings onto others.

I know it is wrong to hate someone for thecolor of their skin, or perhaps because they R attracted to others of their own sex. I can deal with this, I try to overlook the prejudice in others when possible, and I try to defend minorities when I can do so in a civilized manner, like conversation. Here is wisdom don't get in the middle of a bunch of rednecks when they decide to commit a hate crime. I did once and got beat so bad I almost lost an eye. The young black man who I went to aid split and left me to deal with a bunch of redneck assholes intent on avenging whatever they think they need to avenge in their little minds.

Go in to Walmart and tell the clerk U bought this without opening the box and found that someone shoplifted the product, and U would like to have the exact same new bra for yourelf, as U know it fits perfectly. Smile and thank them for their help. Hold your head up and don't waiver in your resolve.

AprilMae
02-05-2006, 10:02 PM
And if that doesn't work, tell them you were so traumatized over getting a used item that you will sue WalMart for a million dollars.

Billijo49504
02-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Gee, when you think about it, a bra or pair of panties are nothing but a piece of cloth, sewn up. But damn they sure feel nice.

Helen MC
02-06-2006, 03:21 AM
This is just about the best endorsement of Internet Shoping that I have ever read!

Luckily, when I have purchased female clothing at supermarkets with plenty of non-sus ordinary shopping the checkout girl has simply swiped the panties, tights (pantyhose), bra, skirt or whatever through the scanner along with the cans of baked beans, meat, household cleaners, soft drinks, etc with no remarks, to her it is just another boring item to be scanned during her shift at the checkout. I feel that at least here in the UK shop assistants may well guess that a man is buying women's clothing for himself but will refrain from embarrasing the customer by making any unwanted remarks or comments.

DanaJ
02-06-2006, 06:04 AM
How lucky for you that the bra the previous person took off and left in the store happened to come from Wal-Mart too (probably wouldn't have scanned at all otherwise). Of course, the fact that it had been previously worn would be an added bonus to many ;)

Unless I missed it, how exactly did you know you had gotten a used bra?

Helen MC
02-06-2006, 06:14 AM
I agree Dana J , many would pay extra for a bra or pair of panties that had been worn by a real woman. ;)

Extra advice to Pamela. Write it off to experience. If you were uncomfortable with what happened to you when you bought it just think of what will happen if you take it back to any other Walmart. No doubt the Manager will be called and YOU will be under suspicion of trying to con them for the money or a new bra for the old one. I doubt they will simply say, "Oh that's ok, do you want a refund or another to chose another bra". No, just mark this down as one of the hard Lessons of Lfe, and either keep this second user bra and enjoy wearing it, or if that is not your scene sling it in the trash.